Today, 05:23 PMYes, it's hot. I just went to church for free ice-cream. I have channel 35 on (WGVU) but I'm enjoying the clouds. We watch channel 35 at 8 p.m. on...3 replies | 30 view(s)
Today, 04:17 PMThanks Jean Marie, That was fun to make. If you decide to make one with all of the colors that you use I am sure the one you will make will be...3 replies | 30 view(s)
Today, 02:39 PMHi, Nice job Spoula!3 replies | 30 view(s)
Today, 02:36 PMHi Nova55, You can give some squash away. Somebody will enjoy it. You can also freeze it.12 replies | 212 view(s)
Today, 12:17 PMLittle short sleeve cardi finished with left over yarn. I made this in a 2 year old size. Spoula3 replies | 30 view(s)
Today, 11:10 AMJean Marie - A few from the garden/neighbors is nice; 42 is too many. I told my husband we should do what Erma Bombeck suggested - go around in the...12 replies | 212 view(s)
Today, 11:02 AMCan you imagine how long that took to make. It has a boned in waist sincher and satin underdress. Who ever made that I bet if it was done by hand...2 replies | 186 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:56 PMhttps://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/what-was-life-like-200-years-ago/?pp=0&o_xid=78114&o_lid=78114&o_sch=External+Paid+Media0 replies | 37 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:53 PMhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/773211829750173043/?utm_campaign=rdpins&e_t=cc1145f76d7d412e872cea342ae430a6&utm_content=773211829750173043&utm_source=3...0 replies | 19 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:49 PMhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/511651207661040781/?utm_campaign=rdpins&e_t=cc1145f76d7d412e872cea342ae430a6&utm_content=511651207661040781&utm_source=3...0 replies | 19 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:37 PMIrish Crochet Gown https://www.augusta-auction.com/component/auctions/?view=lot&id=9676&auction_file_id=202 replies | 186 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:35 PMhttps://www.pinterest.com/topics/vintage-crochet-patterns/?utm_campaign=interestrecommendations&e_t=5f2f47523ce542d1b962b03307b4d851&utm_content=94390...2 replies | 186 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:48 PMI did 7 more cards and took a break and waited only for a few hours and I started another embroidery card. So far the lion I'm doing has a face,...8 replies | 402 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:15 PMMy husband planted butternut squash. He likes to make Butternut Squash Soup. There's a garden down the street and our neighbors have given us some...12 replies | 212 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:08 PMThis is on Ravalry but I can't find the pattern. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/southwestern-cables-afghan8 replies | 383 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:48 PMHi Sheilah, Try this it is only $1.99. It is the out of print magazine on sale at ebay. It is the same picture I posted earlier. ...8 replies | 383 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:53 AMJean Marie replied to a thread New Roll Call for the Night Owls/Daytime Chat 33 in General Chit ChatToday was the last day at Bible Study until September. We had brunch and did our last lesson at someone's house. I've done more embroidery cards and...14 replies | 825 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:42 AMThe Whip Stitch w/a needle is the easiest.2 replies | 126 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:30 AMHi Sheilah, Is it this one? https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/crochet-world-magazine-october-1997/patterns Spoula I just saw...8 replies | 383 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:25 AMhttps://www.facebook.com/AnthemLights/videos/2596810723677748/0 replies | 26 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:11 AMButterflyrose - I'm not crazy about butternut squash but I did find a recipe where you slice them, drizzle with a little olive oil and dust lightly...12 replies | 212 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:57 AMHi, Why don't you try 2 squares on one side with a needle and the other side with crochet and see which one pops. I think it is a personal...2 replies | 126 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:51 AMYou took the exact same words out of my mouth. I am stunned at the beautiful work and the time it took to make. Love the look and the colors...27 replies | 3744 view(s)
08-13-2018, 08:31 PMButterflyrose replied to a thread New Roll Call for the Night Owls/Daytime Chat 33 in General Chit ChatSaturday...Shopping Day The hunt was on for a pair of evening shoes! I was so blessed that I found the perfect pair at the first shoe store that...14 replies | 825 view(s)
08-13-2018, 08:16 PMGood job on the work you're doing on your "clutter"stash! I'm constantly in "declutter mode" which make for nice donations to charity.2 replies | 91 view(s)
08-13-2018, 07:52 PMToday's Brunch: Chicken veggie medley:chicken, rice, gravy sauce, lightly seasoned sweet potato chunks, green & red peppers, onions, (red...4 replies | 151 view(s)
08-13-2018, 07:48 PMWow! And you're accomplishing much...congrats to you! I have no excuses whatsoever being retired and just responsible for myself.lol I just like the...4 replies | 151 view(s)
08-13-2018, 07:38 PMHi Larissa! It's a hot summer here too! How old is your grandson? Enjoy your week!~Butterflyrose~4 replies | 124 view(s)
08-13-2018, 07:36 PMHello mkp! So glad to be here! I've prayed that your next scant has a positive outcome. I'm glad to hear that you've been feeling ok. Yes, we're...4 replies | 124 view(s)
08-13-2018, 07:22 PMToday I planted lettuce and habanero pepper seeds in my patio garden. Again, we had rain! Loving the rain...helping my garden to grow.12 replies | 212 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
2 Visitor Messages
- I enjoy making little baby things. I like to crochet the most. I taught myself to knit and also Tatting. I also enjoy cross stitching. I find this forum a good place to see what others are trying.
- I enjoy reading, crochet, knitting, cross stitch and some tatting.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 07-26-2017 02:29 PM
- Last Activity
- Today 04:19 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 22
- 11:02 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: doily by motif by fayrouzhttps://crochethome2.blog...
- 10:57 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Vintage Crochet Patterns by Jean MarieIrish Crochet Gown...
- 10:54 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: What did people eat in the 1800's? by Jean Mariehttps://blogs.ancestry.co...
- 10:46 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Completed Frankenyarn Blanket CAL by choiyuk96https://www.projectarian....
- 10:43 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: The Jackfield Tile Tote Bag by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 11:22 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Bedspread (155.5 BY 152 CM). by lona 44Thank you for sharing
- 05:38 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: The Waffle Cardigan for Women, size adjustable by choiyuk96The Waffle Cardigan...
- 05:35 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Baskets by choiyuk96https://yarnandchai.com/b...
- 12:23 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: selling online by Nova55Depends on you...
- 12:17 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Easy Square Coasters by choiyuk96Crochet Easy Square...
- 09:52 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Gardenia Lace Shawl for Women by choiyuk96file:///H:/shawl,%20Garde...