Yesterday, 03:07 PMJust made a new cowl for my sister-in-law. I used an acrylic chenille I had in my stash because she wanted something really soft, but any #4 weight...0 replies | 23 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:04 PMJust made a new cowl for my sister-in-law. I used an acrylic chenille I had in my stash because she wanted something really soft, but any #4 weight...0 replies | 27 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:17 PMSome patterns will state that any yarn/hook size could be used, but some patterns (where size is imperative, like a garment) you'd better be an...3 replies | 149 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:45 PMThis is a special type of crochet called Tunisian crochet, and you would use your long afghan hook for this. Go to YouTube and you're sure to find a...2 replies | 77 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:38 PMWent to type answer made a mistake4 replies | 137 view(s)
11-18-2017, 12:55 PMSee my reply under "What hook is best for crochet?".1 replies | 95 view(s)
11-18-2017, 12:52 PMI think most people find that using the same yarn as the pattern states gives you a result closest to what the pattern sample shows. Substituting...2 replies | 79 view(s)
11-18-2017, 12:30 PMLucie, this isn't a crochet hook, this is a knitting needle, and the swatch is knitting. The #10 afghan hook is the type of hook you use for...6 replies | 227 view(s)
11-16-2017, 03:52 PMNova55 replied to a thread I write crochet patterns and translate from Russian in Buy / Sell / TradeYour bunny is adorable! Good luck with your patterns and your shop.3 replies | 163 view(s)
11-14-2017, 12:34 PMNova55 replied to a thread I need your opinion on using the Red Heart Ombre yarn in MainBeautiful job!20 replies | 733 view(s)
11-12-2017, 09:16 AMGorgeous! What wonderful work.17 replies | 958 view(s)
11-12-2017, 08:35 AMThank you - I thought ILDikko did a great job on him.3 replies | 109 view(s)
11-11-2017, 01:01 PMI have just published a new blog post at https://wordpress.com/post/thecrochetedbutterfly.wordpress.com/4302 - It's Turkey Time! - as a crochet ode...3 replies | 109 view(s)
11-11-2017, 09:20 AMThat will be gorgeous!4 replies | 305 view(s)
11-11-2017, 09:19 AMNova55 replied to a thread Quick Easy Lace Belt Free Crochet Pattern (English) in Links and ResourcesReally nice!2 replies | 262 view(s)
11-11-2017, 09:13 AMNova55 replied to a thread Pink & Green Boucle Circles Belt Free Crochet Pattern (English) in Links and ResourcesFlower power - I love it!2 replies | 353 view(s)
11-07-2017, 08:51 AMThank you!2 replies | 157 view(s)
11-05-2017, 01:55 PMam looking for patterns to crochet for 3 yearold girl and boy 5 boy 8 for xmas present can any one send me a link or something also 13 year old ...1 replies | 147 view(s)
11-04-2017, 01:49 PMNova55 replied to a thread My idea on how to make your slippers have more of a cushion for your feet in General Chit ChatCushioned shoe insoles work pretty good too.3 replies | 335 view(s)
11-02-2017, 01:29 PMMy nephew's wedding was on Sept. 30th, and everything was just beautiful! So I've finally gotten the pattern written and ready for purchase in my...2 replies | 157 view(s)
11-02-2017, 12:50 PMBeautiful!4 replies | 513 view(s)
10-29-2017, 12:28 PMSo cute! Thanks!2 replies | 224 view(s)
10-25-2017, 01:07 PMI just visited my mom in Chicago (I'm in southern California). I had yarn and a couple hooks in my carry-on and didn't have any problem with TSA, but...3 replies | 384 view(s)
10-22-2017, 01:45 PMWell, the first brand that comes to mind is Furls - about $30 and up to over $100 - but there are many other brands of handmade wood/wood-handled...5 replies | 508 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:11 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 05:45 PM - Barbara G. clicked Likes for this post: Blueberry Hill Cowl - Free Pattern by Nova55Just made a new cowl for...
- 02:20 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Another Doily Afghan by Dustygirl18070 Just about done...
- 01:41 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet ... Coffee ... Naps! by Love2Crochet17I came across this and...
- 01:38 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Buttoned Up Pillow by choiyuk96https://s3.amazonaws.com/...
- 01:38 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Four Free Crochet Tops for Women by choiyuk96https://www.interweave.co...
- 01:37 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Rudolph C2C Blanket by choiyuk96Crochet Rudolph C2C...
- 01:36 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Green Tea Scarf for Ladies by choiyuk96Green Tea Scarf? New...
- 10:28 AM - Barbara G. clicked Likes for this post: yarn label question by Nova55I think most people find...
- 05:49 AM - kl1000 clicked Thanks for this post: What hook is best for crochet? by Nova55Lucie, this isn't a...
- 09:52 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: I write crochet patterns and translate from Russian by EkaterinaHello, I am a new to...
- 12:56 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Free Crochet Cowl Pattern by janegreenThere are a lot of knit...
- 12:00 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cuddly Lion & Panda by choiyuk96Granny Squares Home by...
- 11:59 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Tangram Wrap for Ladies by choiyuk96https://www.1dogwoof.com/...
- 11:59 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Gold Shimmer Shawl for Ladies by choiyuk96Undeniable Glitter: Gold...
- 11:55 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Apache Tears Infinity Scarf by choiyuk96https://www.nickishomemad...
- 11:55 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Fur Bird Amigurumi by choiyuk96Bird Amigurumi - Fur...
- 11:52 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Hugs & Kisses Jacket for Ladies by choiyuk96Hugs and Kisses Jacket...
- 11:49 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: The Ruthie Scarf for Ladies by choiyuk96Crochet Triangle Scarf...