Yesterday, 06:00 AMDearestDebi, This is awesome love the color combination. Good job. Spoula1 replies | 163 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:37 AMThanks Choiyuk, There were a lot of cute patterns there that I could make. It took me awhile to find the dot you were talking about that was...7 replies | 705 view(s)
06-18-2018, 11:06 AMLink doesn't work. Looks like page has been deleted.4 replies | 840 view(s)
06-17-2018, 10:36 AMHello Choiyuk, I didn't mean for you to go out of your way to fine me bikini tops but I am very grateful that you did. I like all of them and can't...7 replies | 705 view(s)
06-17-2018, 05:40 AMHi Choiyuk, I like this top but I didn't see the complete pattern. I guess it was one you have to purchase with a download pdf. Thanks for...7 replies | 705 view(s)
06-15-2018, 11:04 AMOh how cute …….. Spoula2 replies | 401 view(s)
06-15-2018, 11:03 AMHello choiyuk, I watched a video a while back of the person rolling up the blanket to look like a teddy bear. I thought that was such a cute idea. ...2 replies | 503 view(s)
06-15-2018, 05:50 AMHello Choiyuk, I have had this pattern for several years and have yet to make it. I forgot about it until I saw your post. I like this bag and...4 replies | 840 view(s)
06-13-2018, 12:51 PMHave you seen this simple video on how to make a c2c blanket with granny squares. I watched some videos that show you how to do a c2c blanket but I...1 replies | 250 view(s)
06-12-2018, 11:22 AMMy big project this summer is to finish organizing my bed/craft room. On July 4th my husband's family is planning a reunion at one of his brother's...7 replies | 548 view(s)
06-12-2018, 10:24 AMHi Nova55, Thanks for sharing that information on the camera. I am old and I use to use Polaroid one step camera's to take my babies pictures. Snap...3 replies | 404 view(s)
06-12-2018, 10:09 AMNo, not yet. I had finished a new design for a crescent shawlette/scarf, but I need to write the pattern. I've also finished my version of the Metro...9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-12-2018, 09:57 AMTrust me, my first pictures were pretty awful. I had to read several articles on how to take photos to eventually get better. Then the camera I had...3 replies | 404 view(s)
06-12-2018, 06:17 AMHi Nova55, I think the pictures looks good. I can't take pictures at all. My fingers are in the way my hands shake and the picture is to dark...3 replies | 404 view(s)
06-11-2018, 04:03 PMIn keeping with having products in my store to sell, I have just added another (and very colorful) item for sale - the Boucle Delight Cowl. I had...3 replies | 404 view(s)
06-11-2018, 12:47 PMNova55, Thanks again, I made this dress in pink for my granddaughter and the yellow one for my great niece so yes I had practice on this one. I like...5 replies | 446 view(s)
06-11-2018, 12:43 PMHi Nova55, Thanks so much for your reply I like Kudos. Have you started clothes for Arthur and his new friends yet? Spoula9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-11-2018, 12:29 PMJust lovely! Looks like you're becoming quite the expert with these dresses. Great job!5 replies | 446 view(s)
06-11-2018, 12:26 PMBeautiful dress and headband - and no pattern?!! Kudos to you!9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-11-2018, 09:47 AMHello heidi89, Thank you so much for your reply. I had been making some dresses for my little granddaughter and I was just playing around with some...9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-10-2018, 05:45 AMHello missro007, Thank you so much for the nice compliment. I spend more time pulling out stitches than doing them. I seem to always find fault with...9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-09-2018, 06:18 AMHi Jean Marie, Yes, I did this one without a pattern. I was just playing around with some left over yarn that I had. I didn't have a lot left so I...9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-08-2018, 01:01 PMThank You Jean Marie, Your dress was cute also. Spoula5 replies | 446 view(s)
06-08-2018, 12:55 PMspoula replied to a thread How do I put a fringe on the ends of a long chain? in MainHello Jean Marie, I put two links out there to help you. I know you know how to make fringe. You can cut your lengths as long as you want and add...5 replies | 340 view(s)
06-08-2018, 12:44 PMHello, I just finished this yellow dress and made a headband to go with it. I found some cute Daisy buttons in different sizes that I used on the...5 replies | 446 view(s)
06-08-2018, 12:33 PMHello everyone, I made this stripe chevron baby dress for my new great niece. I didn't have a pattern for this one. I had some yarn left over and...9 replies | 765 view(s)
06-07-2018, 12:03 PMI've seen those squares at Walmart too - I think in quilting they call them "fat quarters". True, not expensive - great idea for a purse lining - but...6 replies | 412 view(s)
06-06-2018, 03:06 PMHello Nova55, I saw that beautiful crochet cowl you made so I know you can crochet. Little crochet things are easier to make and if you make a...6 replies | 412 view(s)
06-06-2018, 11:27 AMI love your idea! Arthur and his girlfriend (must find a name) would make a great King and Queen. But I'm getting the idea that you think I'm some...6 replies | 412 view(s)
06-05-2018, 02:28 PMHi Nova55, Since you have Arthur why not use the other characters from King Arthur. Little man could be Lancelot or Galahad Girlfriend could be...6 replies | 412 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:22 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 11:11 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Fun Question: What summer crochet projects are you working on? by imaleftyOne of my summer...
- 11:10 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Fun Question: What summer crochet projects are you working on? by kl1000I crochet the red...
- 11:01 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Out and About Easy Tote Bag by choiyuk96Out and About ~ Easy...
- 10:59 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lil Denim Cardi for Women, XS-XXXL by choiyuk96Crochet Lil Denim Cardi...
- 10:59 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cloud Nine Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://www.leftinknots.c...
- 10:58 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Driftwood Tote Bag by choiyuk96Driftwood Tote Bag Free...
- 10:57 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Mimi the Monkey by choiyuk96https://jesshuff.com/mimi...
- 12:23 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Simply Striped Tee for Women, S-2XL by choiyuk96Simply Striped Crochet...
- 12:15 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Limelight Beanie & Scarf for Women by choiyuk96Limelight Beanie and...
- 12:15 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Completed Double Trouble Blanket CAL by choiyuk96Click on the...
- 12:15 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Makin' Lemonade Sunhat for Women by choiyuk96https://www.acrochetedsim...
- 12:14 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Diamond V Neck Top for Women, XS-4XL by choiyuk96https://www.nickishomemad...
- 12:14 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Delicate Top for Women, M-L by choiyuk96crochet delicate top,...
- 12:13 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Dog in Sweater Amigurumi Doll by choiyuk96https://hubpages.com/art/...