Today, 03:40 PMHi Lucie, Don't give up on your blanket you did a lot of work to get where you are. I could not answer you about joining as I didn't understand the...2 replies | 43 view(s)
Today, 03:34 PMHey that is pretty for when you have guest and want a fancy holder instead of a napkin. Thanks for sharing, Spoula2 replies | 28 view(s)
Today, 03:32 PMJean Marie, You don't want to make another one? Yours was so pretty with the smaller sleeves. I really liked it and that one would sell easy.You did...6 replies | 136 view(s)
Today, 02:11 PMSo sorry - forgot to do the link for nest stitch. Here it is: Crochet Baby Blanket Easy Reversible Stitch - ilove-crochet It includes a video...2 replies | 48 view(s)
Today, 11:38 AMHey that's great that you finally get paid for all the work you do. They are a cute idea you could make some for the holidays as everyone that cooks...4 replies | 75 view(s)
Today, 11:31 AMHello Heidi89, It was easier then I thought it would be. I think the changing of colors helped to keep my place and know what row I am on. I...26 replies | 716 view(s)
Today, 09:47 AMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for sharing all these video there were lots of ideas. I like the little roses one it was nice to see how it was done with the...3 replies | 81 view(s)
Today, 09:38 AMHi Jean Marie, Yes this dress is the one I helped you with and the skirt portion was the pineapple design. I just saw this post. You should make...6 replies | 136 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:35 PMIn my last post I mentioned that I was working on a new cowl - and Ta Da! - the Stained Glass Cowl is now done. It took a while (25 hours + dealing...2 replies | 48 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:30 PMHi GrannyBlankets, I have used those vacuum seal bags and the ones you roll up to get all the air out. I have no problems with the vacuum seal ones I...2 replies | 58 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:20 PMHi Jean Marie, Those are cute good job. Spoula4 replies | 75 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:10 PMHi Lucie, I found 2 videos and another link for you to look at. One is the mattress stitch. One is the whip stitch. I read this is the an easy...1 replies | 49 view(s)
11-12-2018, 02:39 PMHi Jean Marie, Is this a little boy? Just wondering as he or she is so fast I wish I could do that too. I saw on the Internet where ladies were...5 replies | 305 view(s)
11-12-2018, 02:37 PMHello Kerri Hartman. Welcome to the forum. I crochet for my granddaughters and some other family members. I taught myself to knit watching you tube...3 replies | 159 view(s)
11-12-2018, 12:11 PMWow! I could really get a lot of projects done if I could crochet that fast!5 replies | 305 view(s)
11-12-2018, 08:08 AMHI Hamiltonwife, Can you share the screenshots of the pattern? What are you making would be helpful too. Spoula3 replies | 142 view(s)
11-11-2018, 01:40 PMHello DancingBaehr, I like this very much. Great job looks just like piano keys. I am sure the girls will love it. The pillow was a great idea....26 replies | 716 view(s)
11-11-2018, 12:38 PMHello Wonkywoolly, Welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 144 view(s)
11-10-2018, 12:23 PMNo, this is not the feather 'n fan stitch - this is the feather stitch. Found this on Bloglovin' and I thought you'd like to see it. ...0 replies | 37 view(s)
11-10-2018, 11:29 AMI'm sure it will be fine. Newborns spend a lot of time wrapped in blankets, so even if the stitches aren't as close together the baby will be warm....5 replies | 329 view(s)
11-09-2018, 03:36 PMHi Jean Marie, Did you take your little sailor dress you made to be sold? I have seen on Etsy and other sites where some baby dresses that are...26 replies | 716 view(s)
11-09-2018, 03:20 PMThank you NOva55, I think the mother will appreciate it. As a child she was always making me crafts and things and when her sister had her first...6 replies | 291 view(s)
11-09-2018, 03:17 PM. Hi Nova55, Thanks for the compliment. I hope it will be warm since the baby will be born the end of January. I started out with an E/4...5 replies | 329 view(s)
11-09-2018, 12:26 PMSo cute! What a wonderful present.6 replies | 291 view(s)
11-09-2018, 12:23 PMLovely - looks nice and warm!5 replies | 329 view(s)
11-09-2018, 11:09 AMspoula replied to a thread Baby attacks grandma with kisses while out for lunch in General Chit ChatJean Marie, Thanks for sharing that was so cute. I just love babies. Spoula1 replies | 86 view(s)
11-08-2018, 01:53 PMHi, I have mentioned this before that I knitted this tote back in the summer but never attached the handles nor had I made the lining for the...26 replies | 716 view(s)
11-06-2018, 05:30 PMThank you Jean Marie. Spoula5 replies | 329 view(s)
11-05-2018, 12:56 PMO-3 months baby boy pullover sweater I made for the new arrival due the end of January 2019. I didn't have a pattern for this one saw a video on...5 replies | 329 view(s)
11-05-2018, 12:48 PMOh how cute, I like it. Spoula2 replies | 255 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Today 02:27 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 03:36 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Stained Glass Cowl by Nova55In my last post I...
- 03:36 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Stained Glass Cowl by Nova55So sorry - forgot to do...
- 02:24 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Three Cute Amigurumis by choiyuk96Yellow, Pink and...
- 02:22 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crosswinds Triangle Scarf for Women by choiyuk96https://www.allaboutami.c...
- 02:22 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lily Cowl for Women by choiyuk96https://dabblesandbabbles...
- 02:22 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Turkey Yarn Basket by choiyuk96https://thelavenderchair....
- 12:10 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: VERY FAST: Crocheting by Jean Mariehttps://www.youtube.com/w...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: 30 Minute Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22311 30...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lite Rail Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22312 Lite...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Punched Hole Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22313 Punched...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Wild Rose Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22314 Wild...
- 12:08 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Falling Snowflake Coaster Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22316 Falling...
- 12:08 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cute Snowman Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22298 Cute...
- 12:21 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: I'm Pretty Mini Dress for Women, S-2XL by choiyuk96I?m pretty mini dress...
- 12:20 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Three More C2C Squares by choiyuk96https://www.windingroadcr...
- 12:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Rainbow Owl Granny Square Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://www.passionatecra...
- 12:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Up North Cardigan for Beginners and Women, S-3X by choiyuk96https://makeanddocrew.com...
- 12:18 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Light Crochet Tank Top for Women, 35.5 to 48.5 inch by choiyuk96Light Crochet Tank Top...