Today, 04:00 PMThat is really cute. Thanks for sharing, Spoula1 replies | 28 view(s)
Today, 08:46 AMHow cute and sneaky. Spoula2 replies | 36 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:30 PMHi Lucie, Normally you start the row from right to left and do your slip stitch by pulling up a loop through the first 2 bars and slip stitch then...1 replies | 71 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:20 PMHello MeToo, Thank you for the compliment. These dresses are all different. Some I have patterns for some I just make up what I want it to look...8 replies | 453 view(s)
09-22-2018, 11:36 AMHi Lucie, I will send it in a private message for you. Spoula14 replies | 502 view(s)
09-22-2018, 11:32 AMspoula replied to a thread For those waiting for Hurricane Florence (I am one of them) in General Chit ChatHi Roe, I am so glad to hear that you are safe. It was a terrible storm. Spoula13 replies | 541 view(s)
09-21-2018, 12:46 PMCute hats just in time for Christmas.2 replies | 224 view(s)
09-21-2018, 12:35 PMHi Lucie, I think it would be ok to send a copy but look at your pattern to see if the designer says you can copy it or share it. Most free...14 replies | 502 view(s)
09-21-2018, 06:20 AMLucie. The first picture looks like you got the number of stitches (28) you should have. The second picture shows the red arrows in the correct...14 replies | 502 view(s)
09-20-2018, 02:41 PMHello Lucie, See if this helps: You have a total of 20 DC 1 chain 3 at the end of the row (the first chain 3 is your first loop and you skip...14 replies | 502 view(s)
09-20-2018, 04:02 AMLucie, Looking at your picture I count 20 DC, and 7 spaces and the chain3 that comes to 28 loops. The spaces I counted are the ones between the...14 replies | 502 view(s)
09-19-2018, 12:40 PMIs this the picture you wanted to post Choiyuk?4 replies | 396 view(s)
09-19-2018, 10:14 AMThank you so much, I enjoy your work too. How is it going with that precious grandson of yours? My little grandson started preschool this year. ...8 replies | 453 view(s)
09-19-2018, 10:10 AMThank you so much. This one did not take long at all. The color didn't show up too well but the yarn is very soft and girly. Light pink, white and...8 replies | 453 view(s)
09-19-2018, 05:16 AMHiChergram, Below this information on the Internet explains the difference between Filet and Symbol crochet. Filet crochet is a type of crocheted...2 replies | 146 view(s)
09-19-2018, 05:03 AMThanks Jean Marie8 replies | 453 view(s)
09-18-2018, 03:04 PMwhat is the difference between filet crochet and symbol crochet2 replies | 146 view(s)
09-18-2018, 10:30 AMspoula started a thread Just Finished this Simple shell dress size 2 toddler in PicturesHere is a simple dress I just finishd for my great niece. I made it in a size 2 T so she has time to grow into it. Spoula Tried to turn it...8 replies | 453 view(s)
09-17-2018, 01:11 PMspoula replied to a thread Newborn Baby’s Heart Stops, Mother Sees Jesus In The Room Just Before A Miracle in General Chit ChatWhat a wonderful story of God's love and the power of prayer. Thanks for sharing this beautiful story. Spoula4 replies | 188 view(s)
09-17-2018, 12:55 PMHello Mnleona, It was new to me also. I watched it as I use to hand smock my daughters dresses that I made. I didn't know how to smock in crochet...2 replies | 135 view(s)
09-17-2018, 12:40 PMLACE SQUARE: (Second and Fourth Panels) Change to #6 crochet hook. ROW 1 Wrong side--sl st into first st, 1. ch 3 2. skip 1 st, 3. ...25 replies | 984 view(s)
09-17-2018, 04:12 AMHave you seen this video? Tunisian Smock Stitch I like the way this looks. Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ-VKIASn9s&feature=youtu.be ...2 replies | 135 view(s)
09-16-2018, 02:44 PMHi Jean Marie, I am confused I thought you were making a baby hat or child's hat. Once you get your flat circle the circumference you need ( I used 5...7 replies | 252 view(s)
09-16-2018, 09:37 AMHi, I have made baby dresses with thread. Some of the pretty lace baby dresses you see on you tube or the Internet are made with thread not yarn. I...4 replies | 278 view(s)
09-15-2018, 01:05 PMHi Jean Marie, Don't forget crochet stretches. Spoula7 replies | 252 view(s)
09-15-2018, 01:02 PMHi Lucie, I reread the pattern instructions and it states repeat row 2 until you have 22 rows then slip stitch to fasten off. I don't think the...10 replies | 401 view(s)
09-15-2018, 11:11 AMchergram replied to a thread crochet pocket to hild remote control and other thing that will hang from hospital b in Pattern Requeststhanks will try that to see5 replies | 427 view(s)
09-15-2018, 10:39 AMLucie, In my post I said this: Now you go back across from right to left to lock in all your stitches by slip stitching across and don't forget...10 replies | 401 view(s)
09-15-2018, 10:21 AMcrochet cushion for hook thanks will try i use size 7 steel hook and smaller32 replies | 1669 view(s)
09-15-2018, 10:13 AMthanks for the information i use only cotton thread but am going to try with that2 replies | 109 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- 09-22-2018 01:04 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 01:04 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Spam by Jean MarieThanks Barbara for...
- 01:02 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Summer Breeze Cardi for Women, S-XL by choiyuk96Summer Breeze Cardi FREE...
- 01:02 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Seed Stitch Clutch by choiyuk96https://www.itchinforsome...
- 12:10 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Pointedly Scarf/Shawl for Women by choiyuk96https://jessieathome.com/...
- 12:10 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: So Long Summer Scarf for Women by choiyuk96https://nanascraftyhome.c...
- 12:12 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Just Finished this Simple shell dress size 2 toddler by spoulaHere is a simple dress I...
- 12:11 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Just Finished this Simple shell dress size 2 toddler by spoulaThank you so much, I...
- 12:10 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: crochet terms by spoulaHiChergram, Below this...
- 11:55 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Sally's Best Friend Cardigan for Women, XS-3X by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 11:55 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Yuletide Stockings by choiyuk96https://pattern-paradise....
- 11:54 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Set Sail Baby Sweater by choiyuk96http://www.crochetforyoub...
- 11:53 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Little Bear Amigurumi by choiyuk96Amiguumi Little...
- 11:31 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Catalina Cardi for Women, XS-XL by choiyuk96https://lifeandyarn.com/2...
- 11:30 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Granite Stitch Hat and Cowl Set for Women by choiyuk96Granite Stitch Hat &...
- 11:30 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Vintage Sweet Shawl for Women by choiyuk96https://haakmaarraak.nl/f...
- 01:20 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: I'm in a pickle... by spoulaI received my new wooden...
- 01:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Snowflake Place Mat Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.21561 ...
- 01:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Turkey Placemat Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.21560 Turkey...