Today, 11:28 AMI was never aware that some yarn cakes were only available in a specific season. I know Lion Brand didn't have Mandala on their website for awhile...2 replies | 70 view(s)
01-17-2018, 11:59 AMHello Kl1000, That was very nice for you to translate the pattern. Are you still keeping your grandbaby? Spoula6 replies | 173 view(s)
01-17-2018, 11:53 AMHi Choiyuk., I like her videos they are done really well. I made a little pink clutch purse from one of her patterns for a friend it was really cute...2 replies | 80 view(s)
01-16-2018, 12:05 PMwow that is a lot of work. Nice detail of the deer. Spoula1 replies | 169 view(s)
01-15-2018, 03:25 PMGrandmaDLB, Is this the book you are looking for? Woman's Day - Super special Christmas - Nov. 86 (Woman's Day 1980's) at Joe's Paper Shack12 replies | 331 view(s)
01-15-2018, 03:07 PMHi Barbara, That is the cutest backpack. Thanks for sharing, Spoula2 replies | 260 view(s)
01-15-2018, 03:00 PMHi Sweetsue, I agree with you. I have made many ripple baby blankets different ripple stitches from 12 to 14 stitches. I tried to explain the same...8 replies | 276 view(s)
01-14-2018, 01:59 PMHi Jean Marie, This was an older post and it took me awhile to figure out what I was looking at. You are correct it was hdc and I missed that also....15 replies | 458 view(s)
01-14-2018, 01:41 PMI like that. Another one I would like to make. Love the pinwheels. Spoula2 replies | 438 view(s)
01-14-2018, 01:39 PMHi Jean Marie, Thanks fir sharing. I always like to see different stitches. Spoula2 replies | 232 view(s)
01-14-2018, 01:34 PMHi Jean Marie, That would work for us that are experienced but she posted awhile back that she is a beginner. 39 inches is not an even number the...8 replies | 276 view(s)
01-13-2018, 05:45 PMWelcome scsansi. Nice to have you join us. spoula4 replies | 268 view(s)
01-13-2018, 05:39 PMYes, you would multiply the number of stitches times 14 the multiple in the pattern. Your post says you want 39 inches width (not length) So chain...8 replies | 276 view(s)
01-13-2018, 02:37 PMThank you! And yes, this is my own design, but it really isn't complicated. In terms of the history, I really don't know when fpdc/bpdc started being...2 replies | 84 view(s)
01-13-2018, 12:03 PMHow adorable is that. Babies are the cutest little people.3 replies | 98 view(s)
01-13-2018, 12:01 PM14 plus 14 is 28 plus 3 =31 chains. Make a chain of 14 and measure your stitches and see how may chains equal an inch for you. Then take that number...8 replies | 276 view(s)
01-13-2018, 11:55 AMI wonder how the model takes it off.1 replies | 48 view(s)
01-13-2018, 11:51 AMHi again Nancy, So you are trying to match the gauge too? Since it is a shawl I wouldn't worry too much about the gauge you can always add more...5 replies | 117 view(s)
01-13-2018, 09:04 AMThat is an awesome gift and very thoughtful. Well done sir. Spoula27 replies | 765 view(s)
01-13-2018, 08:52 AMHi Nancy, Your picture looks like you are using a thinner or smaller yarn then what the pattern calls for. It is difficult to tell in a picture. Her...5 replies | 117 view(s)
01-11-2018, 04:53 PMAs we begin 2018, contemplating last year and full of hope and inspiration for the new year to come, I have come to a conclusion. I don't like new...2 replies | 84 view(s)
01-11-2018, 12:51 PMI was going to suggest a light aqua/white/gray combination! Gray is really a neutral, so if you want to keep with light colors, just about any pastel...4 replies | 277 view(s)
01-11-2018, 12:48 PMHello all, Have you seen this video about Yarn Pooling done by Mary Bird from Red Heart? I like the looks of the pattern it makes and it looks like...2 replies | 175 view(s)
01-10-2018, 04:00 PMHi Jean Marie, It is a very pretty lacy box crochet pattern that I would like to try. Lorrie was kind enough to tell me how to submit a checkout...8 replies | 284 view(s)
01-10-2018, 03:57 PMHello Lorrie, I went back and clicked on the bag to follow the checkout process but I received a pop up window to submit a review. I didn't see a...8 replies | 284 view(s)
01-07-2018, 02:32 PMThanks Jean Marie tat was interesting to look at. Where did you find that link? I tried to open one of the PDF's but it didn't work. Just wanted to...18 replies | 1265 view(s)
01-04-2018, 02:10 PMThank you Lorrie Spoula8 replies | 284 view(s)
01-04-2018, 10:58 AMI clicked on the site "Vintage Knit Crochet Pattern Shop" and looked at the vintage photos. I liked the lacy box the free pattern. You stated it is a...8 replies | 284 view(s)
01-03-2018, 02:15 PMYes, I know the title isn't exactly that original, but I do want to wish all of you a wondrous new year full of all good things - health, fortune,...1 replies | 67 view(s)
01-03-2018, 01:41 PMWhat weight are you looking for? Sirdar Hayfield Bonus DK Yarn has a flesh tone, if the color you're talking about is Caucasian. Knit picks has...2 replies | 204 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Today 11:31 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 11:31 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Linda Hughes Is In Hospital with Heart Attack by MeerKatI don't know if you...
- 11:31 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet Curtain Free Pattern by janegreenThere are thousands...
- 11:30 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: C2C White Tail Deer Afghan in progress by terriyaki78Hi, This is a 100 x...
- 11:29 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Pretty in Pink Doily by sheilahwell would you believe I...
- 11:19 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Wrapped in Hope Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 11:19 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lovely doilies by ola alaahttps://crochet200.blogsp...
- 11:18 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: square doily by ola alaahttps://crochet103.blogsp...
- 11:17 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Two pillow by ola alaahttps://crochet103.blogsp...
- 11:16 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: C2C Valentine's Heart Table Runner by choiyuk96Crochet C2C Valentine's...
- 11:15 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Danish Heart Crochet Pattern by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 11:15 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Heart Showers Beanie for Women by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 12:53 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: These bablies can't stop hugging each other by Jean Mariehttps://www.faithpot.com/...
- 12:31 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Desperately trying to find what pattern this is by GramaKateChain 220 with a larger...
- 12:30 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Filet Crochet by Jean Marie20 free filet crochet...
- 11:50 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet by Jean Mariehttps://www.thespruce.com...
- 11:48 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet by Jean Mariejosettacay...
- 11:44 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Attic24 Neat Ripple Pattern Questions by spoulaThat's a good idea to...
- 11:41 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Attic24 Neat Ripple Pattern Questions by spoula14 plus 14 is 28 plus 3...
- 11:40 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Snowflake Pattern Tutorial by Amray767Snowflake Pattern...
- 11:36 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lady Bug Backpack Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.18866 Lady Bug...