12-10-2018, 01:25 PMReally cute and includes appliques! https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/christmas-40 replies | 339 view(s)
12-09-2018, 11:47 AMIt looks like you set up a round of green dcs in rnd 4, pushing your red yarn to the center to keep it out of the way; then when you're done with rnd...2 replies | 183 view(s)
12-07-2018, 02:35 PMHello Nova, Thank you for helping him. Spoula5 replies | 168 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:49 PMI will be off line for the Holidays and just wanted to take the time to wish eveyone Happy Holidays. I also want to thank all the folks that like...1 replies | 95 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:42 PMHello deadlift, There are several way to work in the round and joining. I use to turn after each row ch 1 to go up to the next row but lately I...5 replies | 168 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:17 PMFor rnd 1, you are working around the chain, increasing stitches on each end. It seems that you will be working in the round for the "pot" part of...5 replies | 168 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:09 PMHello crochetknifan, You are using single crochet what they want you to do after you crochet 20 single crochets is to decrease two sc into one...9 replies | 385 view(s)
12-06-2018, 09:45 AMHello, I found this website and a video for you. Moogly is a crochet website you can crochet your slippers and use silicone on the bottom to make...10 replies | 352 view(s)
12-06-2018, 08:14 AMHello MeToo. When I watched the video I actually cringed when the lady cut the nice blue slippers off the soles. I like the dollar store slippers...10 replies | 352 view(s)
12-05-2018, 03:37 PMHello Crochetknitfan, Glad to help you when I can. Nice to see you back on the forum. Tell your sister I said hi. Spoula9 replies | 385 view(s)
12-05-2018, 03:36 PMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for sharing. I saw a video the other day on a lady making a basket with bulky yarn in crochet with single crochets but the...9 replies | 385 view(s)
12-04-2018, 04:13 PMHello crochetknitfan, I have never made slipper socks before so I can't help you with how much yarn you will need since your pattern states to use...9 replies | 385 view(s)
12-03-2018, 02:23 PMHello deadlift, Welcome to the forum. If you run into a problem there are lots of ladies and gentlemen on this forum that can guide you through your...3 replies | 331 view(s)
12-03-2018, 09:31 AMHi MeToo I found this video for you. https://youtu.be/kaMbushWEDg Spoula10 replies | 352 view(s)
12-02-2018, 11:07 AMHi suzyq660, Just beautiful wow what a lot of work. Can that pattern also be made for round rugs? I could never do that myself but admire those that...118 replies | 17693 view(s)
11-30-2018, 07:42 AMHello Jean Marie, I just got your PM. I will respond to you in a PM but for now I truly believe you are doing it right. Go from left to right in...9 replies | 305 view(s)
11-29-2018, 12:18 PMNot too long ago I came across a post from Anabelia Craft Design offering a delightful Stars Garland (free pattern here). I tried her pattern and it...0 replies | 110 view(s)
11-29-2018, 10:59 AMHi Jean Marie, It is usually me thanking you. We make a good team. How is your dress coming? Did my answer help you. Seems like those bands were...9 replies | 305 view(s)
11-29-2018, 10:56 AMHello Nicole81, So glad it helped you and that you are already able to start your blanket. Spoula9 replies | 305 view(s)
11-28-2018, 01:18 PMHi Jean Marie, She wrote half double crochet in the third loop. I think the pattern said hdc in the 3rd chain from hook. She said " I'm not...9 replies | 305 view(s)
11-27-2018, 01:24 PMHello nicole81, I will try to help you if I can. The stitches used in this pattern is the Double crochet Front Post and Double Crochet Back Post. If...9 replies | 305 view(s)
11-27-2018, 09:18 AMFor those last minute presents - My Hobby Is Crochet: Doris Infinity Scarf - Free Crochet Pattern - Written Instructions and Chart ...0 replies | 58 view(s)
11-27-2018, 09:07 AMThose babies are just adorable!1 replies | 206 view(s)
11-26-2018, 01:45 PMelproct, Oh my gosh so many colors this is amazing, great job. Spoula6 replies | 541 view(s)
11-26-2018, 01:07 PMThanks MeToo. My next project is a cross stitch picture of my little granddaughter. I just need to buy the thread. I don't want to use the thread...8 replies | 361 view(s)
11-26-2018, 12:45 PMHello elproct, Thank you so much. I appreciate feedback good bad or suggestions all is welcome. Spoula14 replies | 1345 view(s)
11-26-2018, 11:48 AMSometimes you need to put a project aside for a while, especially if it's getting frustrating. Coming back to a project after clearing your head...8 replies | 361 view(s)
11-25-2018, 02:11 PMThank you Nova you are right but I was just so distracted I kept making silly mistakes and I lost interest in finishing it. I had to force myself....8 replies | 361 view(s)
11-25-2018, 12:17 PMGreat job - the end result is what counts.8 replies | 361 view(s)
11-25-2018, 12:00 PMI'm sad that this is for knitting.:(2 replies | 544 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- 12-11-2018 12:59 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 01:22 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Buffalo Plaid Placemat by choiyuk96https://pattern-paradise....
- 01:21 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Jack Skellington Christmas Pillow by Crocheters CreedI love this project!...
- 01:02 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Christmas Mandala by NancyMcQuadeThat explains it...
- 12:04 PM - NancyMcQuade clicked Thanks for this post: Christmas Mandala by Nova55It looks like you set up...
- 11:48 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Happy Holidays to all by spoulaI will be off line for...
- 11:12 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Dreamy Christmas Stocking TUTORIAL by KingaDreamy Christmas...
- 11:07 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Ann's Spokane Shawlette for women by choiyuk96https://saltypearlcrochet...
- 11:07 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Amigurumi Cute Dolls by choiyuk96Amigurumi Cute Doll Free...
- 12:41 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: pattern help please by Jean MarieHi, When you ss the...
- 12:39 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: pattern help please by spoulaHello deadlift, There...
- 12:39 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: pattern help please by spoulaHello Nova, Thank you...
- 02:33 PM - spoula clicked Thanks for this post: pattern help please by Nova55For rnd 1, you are...
- 12:38 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Pram/Crib Cover for Baby by choiyuk96Free Crochet Pattern...
- 12:37 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Hanukkah Throw by choiyuk96https://universalyarn.com...
- 10:46 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cozy Fall Shrug for Women, length 28", width 45" by choiyuk96Cozy Fall Shrug Crochet...
- 10:45 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Gertie, an easy shawl for women by choiyuk96https://jessieathome.com/...
- 10:45 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Boys Puff Stitch Outfit for Newborns by choiyuk96Free baby crochet...
- 10:45 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Flurry Wrap for Women by choiyuk96https://www.highlandhicko...