Today, 02:06 PMHi Lucie, Doesn't the loop on your hook from the beginning count as your first loop. Spoula1 replies | 4 view(s)
Today, 02:02 PMThere are several Cathedrals around the Paris area all are very big. The Reims Cathedral is taller and has a very high Nave. It was started in 1211...2 replies | 101 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:47 PMYes, I did. Each color, including white, is two rows. The two ends of the blanket end up being a zigzag pattern; the one edge works up very neatly,...5 replies | 115 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:17 AMHello MeToo, Yes already finished it. I need to sew the buttons on it. I will do that today and attach it to the skirt and I want to reduce the bow I...9 replies | 212 view(s)
04-16-2019, 12:45 PMHi Nova, Loved the blanket and all the colors. It is a unique design for a baby. Like the dolly too. Spoula5 replies | 115 view(s)
04-16-2019, 12:41 PMHello dafydil, Thank you so much. I am in the process of finishing the top all over again. I changed to thread it is much lighter not so heavy as the...9 replies | 212 view(s)
04-15-2019, 02:27 PMI've loved my spinach salads, but the problem with southern CA is that we get so hot most veggies can't handle it and just die (no broccoli for me!)....21 replies | 1333 view(s)
04-15-2019, 11:00 AMhttps://youtu.be/KeOxL4jJBJ0 This is a lovely Cathedral I have been there many times. It is being destroyed by fire. This is Holy Week and there...2 replies | 101 view(s)
04-15-2019, 10:57 AMhttps://youtu.be/KeOxL4jJBJ00 replies | 68 view(s)
04-15-2019, 10:07 AMWell, I was definitely doing a bit of nail-biting on this baby shower present, but I managed to get it done just in time. I sent it to my sister so...5 replies | 115 view(s)
04-13-2019, 04:48 PMHi Jean Marie, Ok I won't call you that how about, nice, sweet, thoughtful, awsome, talented, helpful, kind,'' I don't know you pick one. (Ha) ...31 replies | 331 view(s)
04-13-2019, 04:44 PMHi Jean Marie, I asked for advise and you gave it so thank you so much. I think that would look nice too. Did you think the top looks to bulky...9 replies | 212 view(s)
04-13-2019, 04:29 PMHello Lucie, I goofed and replied message to marie. You made that adorable Hat. Well saw this and is it the same. Though I'd share . ...31 replies | 331 view(s)
04-13-2019, 04:26 PMWhoops, Thank you, you do so nice work I assumed you did. Old age catching up. Ty Susan201431 replies | 331 view(s)
04-13-2019, 04:08 PMMarie this is so lovely, each stitc. Donating is what I do mostly now. Hats I really need to try. Thank you for sharing.susan201431 replies | 331 view(s)
04-13-2019, 02:48 PMLucie, Very nice hat you did good. Isn't Jean Marie a marvel. Spoula31 replies | 331 view(s)
04-13-2019, 02:46 PMHello emandfaythe, Welcome to the forum that is how I got started back crocheting. I Love to crochet baby things. Spoula3 replies | 105 view(s)
04-13-2019, 02:40 PMQUOTE=Jean Marie;213831]Hi Spoula, Very Nice dress! It looks like you put a hem on the bottom of the dress? I guess you don't have 3 light buttons...9 replies | 212 view(s)
04-13-2019, 02:04 PMHello, Finished dress today except sewing the top to the skirt just pinned it now as I am tired. I think the top is too heavy looking for the skirt...9 replies | 212 view(s)
04-13-2019, 12:54 PMHi Jean Marie, I could do the top over it would not take me too long. It took me about 2 hours to make it once I got the number of stitches I think I...40 replies | 905 view(s)
04-13-2019, 12:36 PMHi Did I mention that i was glad to see your cute sailor dress again it is so cute even if you did say it was buttoned wrong. I think you would do...6 replies | 461 view(s)
04-13-2019, 12:17 PMHi Jean Marie, I finished my top and made the skirt. Instead of gathering the skirt portion I put in elastic as that was faster. I just finished...40 replies | 905 view(s)
04-13-2019, 12:08 PMspoula replied to a thread Just happend to see this and don't know what it's for in General Chit ChatHi Sweet Sue, It will be round with a hole in the middle but I suppose you could pipe some filling in the doughnut if you would like to. Spoula3 replies | 149 view(s)
04-13-2019, 12:05 PMHi Jean Marie, Oh I forgot I gave you that pattern you and I have shared many dresses and other patterns so I cannot keep up. Anyway I Like your...6 replies | 461 view(s)
04-13-2019, 11:59 AMHi Nova, Well, that was painful to watch. I am willing to guess she is a Knitter that throws her yarn. That is how they knit. That would take me...40 replies | 905 view(s)
04-11-2019, 07:34 PMHey, Jean Marie, Your sweater looks like my circle sweater I made a while back. Spoula6 replies | 461 view(s)
04-11-2019, 07:30 PMJean Marie, they are cute. Nice work Spoula7 replies | 598 view(s)
04-11-2019, 07:28 PMHi Jean Marie, I will make the chains and then the shells and sew the chain part to the underside of the fabric so only the shells are visible. ...40 replies | 905 view(s)
04-11-2019, 01:47 PMHi Jean Marie, Just finished the top and putting Picots on the front. Stopped for a cup of coffee yum. I saw something on the Internet where they...40 replies | 905 view(s)
04-11-2019, 10:18 AMHi Jean Marie, Just dropped in again to rest my hands. I am sorry I could not help you on that other thing I wasn't reading it. I also meant to...40 replies | 905 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Today 10:22 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 08:12 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: sayings about crocheting by Jean Mariehttps://www.pinterest.com...
- 08:12 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: sayings about crocheting by dafydilThese are great. my...
- 08:12 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: sayings about crocheting by MeToo!The little voices in my...
- 08:12 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: sayings about crocheting by spoulaLoved all of them they...
- 08:01 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Dash Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://daisyfarmcrafts.c...
- 08:00 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Eileen Blanket by choiyuk96https://christacodesign.c...
- 08:00 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Sunrise Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://www.leftinknots.c...
- 07:59 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Hypnotic Shells Square by choiyuk96https://beba-blanket.weeb...
- 07:57 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: I have got to stop Googling... by LucieBefore I do another...
- 07:56 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Bunny Booties Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.24510 Bunny...
- 07:55 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: crochet dolls by Jean Mariehttps://www.youtube.com/w...
- 07:54 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Benevolent Bumble Bee by choiyuk96https://www.mooglyblog.co...
- 05:29 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Whew! by spoulaHi Nova, Loved the...