Yesterday, 02:39 PMHi Jean Marie, Is this a little boy? Just wondering as he or she is so fast I wish I could do that too. I saw on the Internet where ladies were...4 replies | 213 view(s)
Yesterday, 02:37 PMHello Kerri Hartman. Welcome to the forum. I crochet for my granddaughters and some other family members. I taught myself to knit watching you tube...2 replies | 77 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:11 PMWow! I could really get a lot of projects done if I could crochet that fast!4 replies | 213 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:08 AMHI Hamiltonwife, Can you share the screenshots of the pattern? What are you making would be helpful too. Spoula3 replies | 100 view(s)
11-11-2018, 01:40 PMHello DancingBaehr, I like this very much. Great job looks just like piano keys. I am sure the girls will love it. The pillow was a great idea....22 replies | 582 view(s)
11-11-2018, 12:38 PMHello Wonkywoolly, Welcome to the forum. Spoula6 replies | 123 view(s)
11-10-2018, 12:23 PMNo, this is not the feather 'n fan stitch - this is the feather stitch. Found this on Bloglovin' and I thought you'd like to see it. ...0 replies | 35 view(s)
11-10-2018, 11:29 AMI'm sure it will be fine. Newborns spend a lot of time wrapped in blankets, so even if the stitches aren't as close together the baby will be warm....5 replies | 291 view(s)
11-09-2018, 03:36 PMHi Jean Marie, Did you take your little sailor dress you made to be sold? I have seen on Etsy and other sites where some baby dresses that are...22 replies | 582 view(s)
11-09-2018, 03:20 PMThank you NOva55, I think the mother will appreciate it. As a child she was always making me crafts and things and when her sister had her first...6 replies | 265 view(s)
11-09-2018, 03:17 PM. Hi Nova55, Thanks for the compliment. I hope it will be warm since the baby will be born the end of January. I started out with an E/4...5 replies | 291 view(s)
11-09-2018, 12:26 PMSo cute! What a wonderful present.6 replies | 265 view(s)
11-09-2018, 12:23 PMLovely - looks nice and warm!5 replies | 291 view(s)
11-09-2018, 11:09 AMspoula replied to a thread Baby attacks grandma with kisses while out for lunch in General Chit ChatJean Marie, Thanks for sharing that was so cute. I just love babies. Spoula1 replies | 71 view(s)
11-08-2018, 01:53 PMHi, I have mentioned this before that I knitted this tote back in the summer but never attached the handles nor had I made the lining for the...22 replies | 582 view(s)
11-06-2018, 05:30 PMThank you Jean Marie. Spoula5 replies | 291 view(s)
11-05-2018, 12:56 PMO-3 months baby boy pullover sweater I made for the new arrival due the end of January 2019. I didn't have a pattern for this one saw a video on...5 replies | 291 view(s)
11-05-2018, 12:48 PMOh how cute, I like it. Spoula2 replies | 245 view(s)
11-04-2018, 11:39 AMHi Jean Marie, You are right it is the crochet basket weave stitch. I made a little white sweater in the basket weave stitch with knitting for my...6 replies | 265 view(s)
11-04-2018, 07:44 AMThanks JeanMarie, I am not a fan of FPDC or BPDC but this sweater turned out cute. I think a darker color would show of the design more than the...6 replies | 265 view(s)
11-03-2018, 02:17 PMJust finished this baby boy sweater in white yarn with simple little hat to match. Spoula6 replies | 265 view(s)
11-02-2018, 07:21 AMHello Reita, What does the lazy bunny look like? Do you have a picture of it. I won't be making any more baby things for awhile or until someone...12 replies | 892 view(s)
10-31-2018, 08:23 AMHi Choiyuk, This is very pretty. Thanks for sharing, Spoula6 replies | 472 view(s)
10-31-2018, 08:21 AMHi Grannyblankets, This is a pretty blanket it looks like knit not crochet. If knitted what size needles could hold that much yarn? I know there...1 replies | 76 view(s)
10-27-2018, 04:27 PMHi Jeanmarie, Try some of these video link to see if any of them can help you. https://youtu.be/nDLlYErffF4y https://youtu.be/MQmO74im2N0...9 replies | 402 view(s)
10-23-2018, 03:30 PMspoula replied to a thread "MY FAVORITE THINGS" available at GrannyBlankets.com in GrannyBlankets.comHi, I like this blanket it is very pretty. This looks like the blanket that Lucie is making. This is the picture she shared with the forum. I...3 replies | 150 view(s)
10-22-2018, 01:02 PMGrannyBlankets, I loved every word you wrote. I feel the same way. I was beginning to think that nobody ever crochets until I started looking on the...4 replies | 162 view(s)
10-22-2018, 11:35 AMGrannyblankets.com, Very pretty, do you make all these blankets yourself or do you make them to sell? Spoula4 replies | 162 view(s)
10-19-2018, 02:30 AMI Just saw this on line and thought it was cute. The Quillo Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs ...1 replies | 724 view(s)
10-16-2018, 06:48 AMHi Frankie, I didn't see a response from the lady that posted those adorable dresses. I made a baby dress for my granddaughter that looks like her...9 replies | 822 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Today 01:52 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 12:10 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: VERY FAST: Crocheting by Jean Mariehttps://www.youtube.com/w...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: 30 Minute Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22311 30...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lite Rail Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22312 Lite...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Punched Hole Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22313 Punched...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Wild Rose Snowflake Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22314 Wild...
- 12:08 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Falling Snowflake Coaster Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22316 Falling...
- 12:08 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cute Snowman Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.22298 Cute...
- 12:21 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: I'm Pretty Mini Dress for Women, S-2XL by choiyuk96I?m pretty mini dress...
- 12:20 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Three More C2C Squares by choiyuk96https://www.windingroadcr...
- 12:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Rainbow Owl Granny Square Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://www.passionatecra...
- 12:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Up North Cardigan for Beginners and Women, S-3X by choiyuk96https://makeanddocrew.com...
- 12:18 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Light Crochet Tank Top for Women, 35.5 to 48.5 inch by choiyuk96Light Crochet Tank Top...
- 12:10 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Rudolph Slipper Socks for Child and Slouchy Slipper Socks for Adult by choiyuk96Crochet Rudolph Slipper...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cabled Hoodie for Kids, size 2-10 by choiyuk96Kid's Cabled Hoodie -...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Button Cardigan for Baby, 3-6 mos by choiyuk96Free Baby Crochet...
- 12:09 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Interwebs Shawl for Women by choiyuk96https://intheyarngarden.c...
- 12:08 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Free Yarn on We Are Knitters by choiyuk96https://www.weareknitters...
- 12:08 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet pillow by ola alaahttps://crochet101.blogsp...