Today, 04:53 AMHello Jean Marie, How do you find the time to do so much? You post often on this site. You make gifts for friends and family. You have a site...4 replies | 130 view(s)
Today, 04:47 AMHello, Welcome to the forum it is nice to have you join us. Spoula4 replies | 61 view(s)
Today, 04:41 AMHello Kathy, Welcome to the forum. There are many on this forum that are multi lingual I am sure someone will respond to your request soon. ...3 replies | 47 view(s)
Today, 04:39 AMHello TexasHarleyGirl, Welcome to the forum. Crochet has come a long way from when I started to learn how. There are so many beautiful patterns...2 replies | 34 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:25 PMYes, joining can be as tedious as weaving in ends! Some of these squares are so elaborate though, I couldn't imagine doing an entire blanket/afghan...2 replies | 61 view(s)
Yesterday, 07:46 AMHello Nova55, These are lovely and I like them all thanks for sharing. I looked at the pattern of the Ladder square and it is not in English nor is...2 replies | 61 view(s)
02-17-2019, 09:23 PMAs pretty as the traditional granny square is, it seems that in the past few years that there has been an explosion of absolutely magnificent...2 replies | 61 view(s)
02-17-2019, 08:23 AMHi MeToo, I looked at the video again to see what you were referring to about the slip stitch in the top of the ch 3. She is going through the back...10 replies | 230 view(s)
02-15-2019, 03:22 PMspoula replied to a thread Did you hear this? A man with 2 voices sings 'The Prayer' in General Chit ChatWow what a beautiful god given voice he has an amazing talent. Thanks for sharing.1 replies | 57 view(s)
02-15-2019, 12:56 PMHello Afrostitch and welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing some of your items. Spoula4 replies | 120 view(s)
02-15-2019, 07:10 AMGood Morning MeToo, I looked at the video that you attached (the one in Blue) when she slipped stitch to the corner she stopped on the last of 3...10 replies | 230 view(s)
02-14-2019, 02:25 PMHi MeToo, Look at this video I think this one is simple. https://youtu.be/26ncIHthj_I10 replies | 230 view(s)
02-14-2019, 01:34 PMI found a really pretty slouch hat - and it's a free pattern! https://noowul.com/sephine-slouch-hat-free-crochet-pattern/ There is also a tutorial...0 replies | 66 view(s)
02-14-2019, 12:48 PMHi Jean Marie, I forwarded the link for their parents to show them the puppy. It was adorable and I think they will like it very much. We had a...3 replies | 74 view(s)
02-13-2019, 03:03 PMHi Jean Marie, That was real cute. Thanks for sharing, Spoula3 replies | 74 view(s)
02-13-2019, 02:36 PMspoula replied to a thread Seeking Moda Dea J18.0129, Metro: Crochet Cropped Chevron Jacket Pattern in Pattern RequestsHello Clamityjane, You are most welcome that is what this forum is all about helping others if you can. So many nice folks here. Spoula4 replies | 234 view(s)
02-13-2019, 02:28 PMhi MeToo. Don't break your thread just keep going around. Here is a link for a classic Granny Square same color. Also a video. Spoula10 replies | 230 view(s)
02-12-2019, 03:17 PMspoula replied to a thread Seeking Moda Dea J18.0129, Metro: Crochet Cropped Chevron Jacket Pattern in Pattern RequestsHi calamityjane, That is good news. I tried to find the pattern for you looking on line but didn't have any luck. I am happy that you received...4 replies | 234 view(s)
02-12-2019, 01:30 PMHello Dion B, Welcome to the forum. If you have a picture of your peacock or the pattern that we could see then we might be able to help you. You...3 replies | 122 view(s)
02-12-2019, 11:04 AMSounds great! Please make sure you post a pic when you're done, Jean Marie.2 replies | 180 view(s)
02-10-2019, 11:08 PMIn my last post I discussed my attempt at trying to be more organized with my blog posts by coming up with categories. When I can, I'd like to...2 replies | 180 view(s)
02-08-2019, 07:41 AMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for the video I love the flower and how she did the leaves. Spoula2 replies | 91 view(s)
02-08-2019, 07:06 AMHi Jean Marie, I like the idea only I would have cut the fabric for the back to be as high as the front. I know you would not see it but it looks...3 replies | 136 view(s)
02-08-2019, 06:44 AMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for your video on the invisible crochets. I have always done mine the old fashion way but I can see that the invisible ones...4 replies | 161 view(s)
02-07-2019, 01:42 PMHi Jean Marie, Yes they are done differently. I think videos are better to see them do it then to write them out. ...4 replies | 161 view(s)
02-05-2019, 03:58 PMHello thelilorfn, Below is a link for several American Girl Doll Dresses free patterns. ...5 replies | 352 view(s)
02-04-2019, 03:30 PMGoo luck Jean Marie, I bet your sailor dress will sell first. I also think the doll dresses could be a hit. Both of my older granddaughters had the...9 replies | 234 view(s)
02-03-2019, 04:46 PMI've been trying to get myself out of the "blahs" lately, plus trying to get myself a bit more organized. So I came up with a plan to try to...0 replies | 237 view(s)
02-01-2019, 10:49 AMHello chergram, Below is a link to free crochet filet tablecloth patterns I found on the Internet. Just copy the link and it will take you to the...1 replies | 151 view(s)
01-31-2019, 12:57 PMwhere to look for people who crochet with thread not yarn and filet crochet thanks0 replies | 172 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 03:36 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 12:51 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: my newest finished projects- animal bags by murnahHere are some Christmas...
- 12:50 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Different way to do a Picot by spoulaHi Spoula, I would make...
- 12:48 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Different way to do a Picot by spoulaHello, I am thinking...
- 12:47 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: I'm stuck by spoulahttps://www.abc-knitting-...
- 12:43 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Delphi Cowl for Women by choiyuk96https://www.ktandthesquid...
- 12:43 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Mod Tiles Cardi for Women, S-5X by choiyuk96https://universalyarn.com...
- 12:43 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Chinese New Year Pig by choiyuk96https://www.allaboutami.c...
- 12:43 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Completed Garden Romp Afghan CAL by choiyuk96Garden Romp Crochet...
- 12:42 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Groovy Llama by choiyuk96https://hookedbykati.com/...
- 12:38 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Enchanted Evening Button Cowl by choiyuk96https://www.thestitchinmo...
- 12:34 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Suzyq660 afghans by LucieI think mnleona is...
- 12:34 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Suzyq660 afghans by spoula23215 With the corners....
- 12:33 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Finished it. YAY! by suzyq66023215 With the corners....
- 12:31 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Autumn Leaves Sweater in All Sizes Video in English by choiyuk96https://crochet-kingdom.c...
- 12:19 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Valentine Pocket Scarf for Women by choiyuk96Valentine Pocket Scarf...