Today, 11:38 AMThank you for the complement, I like the dress you made for your granddaughter and thanks for sharing it with us. That dress is lovely and the...14 replies | 244 view(s)
Today, 11:25 AMG'Day, Franhebden from down under , Glad to have you join us. I agree with you Crochet has come along way and with You Tube videos it helps to see...2 replies | 42 view(s)
Today, 06:35 AMI will post the picture much later the dress is for Christmas. Here are two pictures of dresses I made with thread.14 replies | 244 view(s)
Today, 06:21 AMHello Kayakfish, Welcom to the forum. Spoula3 replies | 72 view(s)
Today, 06:19 AMHello Monto8, Thank you so much for your response. You have written exactly what I thought that yarn would do. You pretty much nailed it. You did...14 replies | 244 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:14 AMHi Hereforthe steak, I found this video in the Tusnisian stitch that sort of looks like you picture. I have been looking at many pictures and...3 replies | 177 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:04 AMHello MeToo, That is pretty yarn too. I like all the yarns you pick out. My original question is has anyone used this thread from Walmart to make...14 replies | 244 view(s)
07-13-2019, 02:07 PMHello MeToo, Thanks for that link the yarn is pretty. I would use that for the older girls but not the little one. The dress I want to make is for...14 replies | 244 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:24 AMHello, Below are three videos (Cluster stitch, Puff stitch and the Bobble stitch) they all look a little alike to help you decide which ones...3 replies | 177 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:16 AMHello Linda Fey, Thanks for responding. I felt the thread and it is not as soft as fingerling or baby yarn. It is small and maybe becase the way it...14 replies | 244 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:12 AMHello MeToo, It was the 100% cotton question. Below is the link on this forum. https://crochettalk.com/main/31776-question-100-thread-yarn.html ...10 replies | 473 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:08 AMHello, Hereforthesteak, Welcome to the forum. Spoula1 replies | 127 view(s)
07-12-2019, 10:19 AMDoes anyone on this forum know if this could be used for a toddler dress. Or if you have used this product does it work up soft? I saw some...14 replies | 244 view(s)
07-12-2019, 10:04 AMHello MeToo, No, this is just a light weight yarn made with a large hook. It was the yarn I purchased to go with that skirt I made and then...10 replies | 473 view(s)
07-12-2019, 06:29 AMI saw this on You Tube and it is so pretty I think I might like to try this pattern. I am not a fan of motifs but this one looks simple. The pattern...0 replies | 146 view(s)
07-11-2019, 10:57 AMLovely - lacy and airy, perfect for CA!2 replies | 373 view(s)
07-09-2019, 12:37 PMHi MeToo, I grew up when all totes and purses were large. Mine was a habit now that I don't need all the things I use to carry I like small purses....4 replies | 455 view(s)
07-09-2019, 12:26 PMHello MeToo, That is lovely hope it keeps you warm this winter. I like your color choice. What is your next project? I am still working on that...1 replies | 141 view(s)
07-09-2019, 06:49 AMHello Choiyuk, I like that look but it looks like the size of a small suitcase. In my younger years I would carry that bag. It my older years I...4 replies | 455 view(s)
07-09-2019, 06:46 AMHi Jean Marie, That is the crab stitch or reverse sc stitch. I like to use that stitch for some edging. Thanks for sharing, Spoula9 replies | 267 view(s)
07-08-2019, 07:01 AMHi Jean Marie, I just watched your video and that is not the stitch I am doing. I am wraping the yarn over the previous dc I just made but it looks...9 replies | 267 view(s)
07-08-2019, 04:49 AMI still think this is a FPDC or FPTR stitch here are two videos that look like the stitch. I think when you finish the FPDC stitch you do a sc at the...9 replies | 267 view(s)
07-07-2019, 02:35 PMHello. I can't see it clearly on my computer but it sort of looks like front post trebble and back post trebble stitches. I am sure others will be...9 replies | 267 view(s)
07-07-2019, 02:31 PMHello Dezzyloops, Take a look at this link for a Beginner's Guide to cross stitch. You will have this when you are ready to learn or start your...7 replies | 315 view(s)
07-07-2019, 04:38 AMHello Dezzyloops, Welcome to the forum, I crochet, knit, Tat and embroider and I like to sew and do counted cross stitch. Spoula7 replies | 315 view(s)
07-06-2019, 06:12 AMHeello Jean Marie, I have looked at all of your post for Loom knitting and when I watched the grey sweater video with a loom I just could not...11 replies | 319 view(s)
07-06-2019, 05:58 AMHello Rose, Welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 212 view(s)
07-06-2019, 05:51 AMThis was a free Pattern but is not now. I thought it was quite different then anything I have seen. You can purchase this pattern on Ravelry. ...0 replies | 133 view(s)
06-27-2019, 08:13 PMThis designer has some really pretty patterns - thanks for sharing!2 replies | 494 view(s)
06-27-2019, 05:24 AMHello mjbonsais, Welcome to the forum. I love to crochet for little girls. Spoula4 replies | 500 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Today 08:18 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 11:26 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Another Wildlife C2C Square, Elephant by choiyuk96My Hobby Is Crochet:...
- 11:25 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Murdock the Kelpie Amigurumi by choiyuk96Murdock the Kelpie|Free...
- 11:25 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Picot Edge Cardigan for Baby, 14" chest by choiyuk96Free Baby Crochet...
- 11:24 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Crochet Shawl by ola alaaCrochet Knitting...
- 11:20 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Mini Reindeer by choiyuk96Free Crochet Mini...
- 11:02 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: What is this crochet stitch? by Jewels510Does anyone know how to...
- 10:58 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Emilia Tank Top for Women, XS-3XL by choiyuk96Crochet Emilia Tank -...
- 10:54 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Kalisha Poncho for Women. S-3XL by choiyuk96Crochet Poncho Free...
- 10:53 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Forest Breeze Tee for Women, XS-3XL by choiyuk96Forest Breeze Tee - free...
- 10:53 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Freeport Tote for Women by spoulaHello Choiyuk, I like...
- 10:53 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Freeport Tote for Women by choiyuk96Freeport Tote — Two of...
- 10:52 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Block Party Tee for Women, S-3X by choiyuk96Block Party Tee Crochet...
- 10:46 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Sunflower Basket and Coasters by choiyuk96Free Sunflower Basket...
- 10:46 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Woven in Time Sofa Blanket by choiyuk96Woven in Time Sofa...
- 09:38 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Iris Lapghan by choiyuk96Iris Lapghan - Highland...
- 09:32 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Oyster Shell Blanket by choiyuk96The Oyster Shell Blanket...
- 09:32 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Bifrost Top for Women, XS-5X by choiyuk96New! Spring Crochet Top...
- 09:31 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Another Wildlife C2C Square, Giraffe by choiyuk96My Hobby Is Crochet:...
- 09:31 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Twinkie Tank Top for Women, XS-5XL by choiyuk96Twinkle Tank (Free...