04-20-2018, 02:54 PMHello BreMick, Welcome to the forum. You can create a new post or you can reply to Jean Marie where she asked you what problem are you having. ...4 replies | 169 view(s)
04-20-2018, 02:18 PMHi Jean Marie, The placket is about 2 more inches in crochet that makes the button band. It goes under the other side of the bodice back where you...4 replies | 177 view(s)
04-19-2018, 04:31 PMHello Jean Marie, Thank you for the compliment. Are you going to make this dress too? I made the larger one different then the pattern. I did not...4 replies | 177 view(s)
04-19-2018, 01:12 PMHello, I made the second dress this week for my Grand- daughter and decided to give the smaller one I had made previously to my great niece she can...4 replies | 177 view(s)
04-17-2018, 01:19 PMspoula replied to a thread HI. I'm new to crocheting only started about a week Ago in Introduce YourselfHello Seancorb, Welcome to the forum, I just saw this post and I will see if I can help you understand what to do on this pattern. You may have...14 replies | 378 view(s)
04-15-2018, 01:31 PMHello Heidi, Thank you so much for the compliment. I like to see what others are making also. I am currently making a dress for my grand daughter as...9 replies | 719 view(s)
04-14-2018, 10:23 AMThis one ties at the waist. I looked at all the magazine covers from 1967 through all of 1970 Red Heart and Coats and Clark and found regular...15 replies | 627 view(s)
04-14-2018, 07:26 AMHello Wheels, Thank you for the complement. I can't take pictures very well but the dress is really pretty. It is still to big for my little grand...4 replies | 639 view(s)
04-12-2018, 04:14 PMHello Linda, I found this one on the Internet it has a tie at the neck and pom poms. It came from archive patterns. It doesn't look like a poncho...15 replies | 627 view(s)
04-11-2018, 12:14 PMHello Maia, It has been awhile since I have seen any of your posts. Awhile back you posted a picture of a dress you wanted to make. I just loved it...4 replies | 639 view(s)
04-09-2018, 11:10 AMNova55 replied to a thread Crochet Related FUN Question: What crochet stitches would you like to learn? in MainI enjoy anything new and different, but lacy and/or textured stitches are my favorites.8 replies | 486 view(s)
04-09-2018, 11:08 AMNova55 replied to a thread Crochet Related FUN Question: What type of crochet patterns would you like to see? in MainI like all the patterns that people find and post here - I enjoy them all!3 replies | 259 view(s)
04-09-2018, 07:41 AMHi Jean Marie, That is a pretty way to do an edge but it would take forever on a large project maybe really cute on a baby blanket. Spoula3 replies | 422 view(s)
04-08-2018, 04:54 PMHello crochetknitfan, You are welcome. I taught myself how to knit watching you tube videos so I didn't know if I would like it as much as crochet. ...8 replies | 491 view(s)
04-08-2018, 02:20 PMHello crochetknitfan, Double pointed needles are used mostly in knitting to do sleeves and smaller parts of the item that you cannot do with long...8 replies | 491 view(s)
04-08-2018, 01:33 PMHello Jean Marie, Yes I did put flowers on the dress they are white with a diamond gem in the middle but they don't show up in the picture. I...9 replies | 719 view(s)
04-07-2018, 02:48 PMHi Choiyuk, I will have to search for the post myself. I will let you know if I can find it. It might have been a pattern that I had but you give me...9 replies | 719 view(s)
04-07-2018, 10:45 AMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for your reply. It is a really pretty pattern you should make this one it is easy to do. Spoula9 replies | 719 view(s)
04-07-2018, 06:50 AMI finished the baby dress for my granddaughter now I will start on one for my great niece. This pattern is the Purple Dress pattern that choiyuk...9 replies | 719 view(s)
04-05-2018, 11:41 AMThank you!4 replies | 262 view(s)
04-05-2018, 09:58 AMHi Suewin, Good job on figuring out an old crochet pattern. It is even more special because of all the generations that made that pattern and you are...2 replies | 291 view(s)
04-05-2018, 09:54 AMHi Nova55, These Bunnies are so cute and I like the write up even cuter. Sppula4 replies | 262 view(s)
04-04-2018, 04:50 PMWell, I certainly hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter and didn't go overboard on the sweets, like I did! I had plans of showing gorgeous...4 replies | 262 view(s)
04-04-2018, 10:52 AMHello Nova55, I have only done one stiffening project and that was the baby hat I made and posted on this forum. I used corn starch on that one as I...5 replies | 425 view(s)
04-04-2018, 10:29 AMReally like your basket, Spoula! I've done a lot of stiffening projects (3D Christmas ornaments) and if you really want a basket to be strong enough ...5 replies | 425 view(s)
04-04-2018, 07:55 AMHello Hekel, Here is a tip I hope will help you. If the number of stitches is less than the number of stitches given in the gauge ( you used a...4 replies | 220 view(s)
04-03-2018, 05:56 AMHello Amray767, I noticed that your hook size for H through J is not the standard number. I know that different sizes could be according to the...2 replies | 233 view(s)
04-03-2018, 05:30 AMspoula replied to a thread Sweater & Headband for our new Great Granddaughter in PicturesHello Dancingbaehr, What an adorable baby. I love her hair and the color. The sweater looks so good on her too. You did a beautiful job on the...16 replies | 1839 view(s)
04-02-2018, 06:31 AMHello Choiyuk, I saw this post this morning and it was a surprise as I had spoken to my Niece yesterday about her color theme for the new baby's...2 replies | 802 view(s)
04-02-2018, 05:52 AMHello onestrokeartist, I won't regret any crochet question from you as I may be asking you some knitting questions. I like the way some items looked...13 replies | 668 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 12:32 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 12:32 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Spin Me Around Throw by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 12:31 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet Crop Top by ideas4diyHi, I am a big...
- 12:29 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Stained Glass Flower Square by choiyuk96https://drive.google.com/...
- 12:29 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Beagle/ Dog Amigurumi by choiyuk96https://hellostitchesxo.w...
- 12:28 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Jolie Cardigan for Women, S-XL by choiyuk96https://by-katerina.com/j...
- 01:35 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: crochet motifs by fayrouzhttps://arts2222.blogspot...
- 01:31 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Hugs & Kisses Toddler Poncho, 16" width x 18" length to shoulder by choiyuk96Hugs & Kisses Toddler...
- 01:29 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: White Russian Poncho for Women by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 01:28 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Gold Coast Lapghan by choiyuk96Free Pattern - Gold...
- 01:24 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Winter Duo Hat & Scarf for Women by choiyuk96https://jessieathome.com/...
- 01:23 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Halstead Shawl for Women by choiyuk96https://www.berroco.com/p...
- 11:59 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Diamond Baby Blanket by choiyuk96AG Handmades: Diamond...
- 11:59 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Fancy Sweater for Women XS-XL by choiyuk96https://by-katerina.com/f...
- 11:53 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Textured Waves Hooded Cowl for Women by choiyuk96Crochet Pattern:...
- 11:52 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Granny Square Pucker Bag Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.19815 Granny...
- 12:16 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: baby cardigan by TeriJust completed this...
- 12:15 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Granny Square Table Runner Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.19803 Granny...
- 12:14 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Chestnut Leaf Table Runner Placemat Free Crochet Patterns (English) by Barbara G.19804 Chestnut...
- 12:14 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Happy Circles Table Runner Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.19805 Happy...
- 12:13 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Sea Grass Table Runner Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.19806 Sea...