Yesterday, 02:31 PMI see what you're saying about the dress, wanting a straighter line for the skirt part. You certainly are very brave, though, because I wouldn't have...4 replies | 215 view(s)
Yesterday, 12:14 PMHi Hookn_in_tx, It was not your mistake as I told you how I post my pictures using the paper clip method. I did attach the link to Barbara's screen...7 replies | 369 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:31 AMHello Shash, Welcome to the forum. I didn't know what Romanian Point Lace was so I went online and found this link. ...4 replies | 176 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:28 AMHello Sheilah, That is going to be some beautiful doily. (well it already is and off to a good a start) Spoula2 replies | 109 view(s)
Yesterday, 06:21 AMHello Nova55, I want to respond to your last post. (I agree with everything you wrote about testing patterns and designer help). The baby dress is...4 replies | 215 view(s)
07-15-2018, 01:54 PMNova55 replied to a thread Anchors Away Romper Free Knitting Pattern (English) in Links and ResourcesThis is a knitting pattern, but it's really adorable!2 replies | 312 view(s)
07-15-2018, 01:52 PMThis is a knitting pattern - but it's still very nice!2 replies | 298 view(s)
07-15-2018, 01:45 PMHi Spoula! Isn't that so aggravating when you run out of yarn for a project? I've also had the situation where I have sooo much yarn, but not the...4 replies | 215 view(s)
07-14-2018, 11:32 AMHello Nova55, I love all your post and your humor. I am glad all is well with your husband. You sound so much like me about crocheting then not...4 replies | 215 view(s)
07-13-2018, 06:23 PMI have totally fallen off the track with posting as I had promised myself at New Year's. I went to a wonderful 4th of July/family reunion party and...4 replies | 215 view(s)
07-13-2018, 12:42 PMHi Hookn_in_tx, I replied to your private message just now. Also when I hit reply to this post at the bottom of this screen it shows go Advanced....7 replies | 369 view(s)
07-13-2018, 07:58 AMHello Hookn_in_tx. Below is a post another lady (Jean Marie) posted on here to help others. I copied it one day to save as I am forgetful. I have...7 replies | 369 view(s)
07-11-2018, 07:38 AMHello DorisAnn, I agree with you that the pattern instructions are lost in translation unless you are fluent in all languages and terms. I tried...11 replies | 690 view(s)
07-09-2018, 01:52 PMHello Ava1880, Welcome to the forum. Do you also have videos for baby dresses? Just wondering as I have seen some beautiful dress made by a lady...4 replies | 305 view(s)
07-09-2018, 01:46 PMHello Hookin_in_tx, welcome to the forum. poula6 replies | 415 view(s)
07-08-2018, 01:07 PMHello crochet patterns 10, Glad to have you join us and welcome. Are you providing help with language or pattern instructions? Spoula11 replies | 690 view(s)
07-04-2018, 01:34 PMWelcome katieallen, Spoula5 replies | 507 view(s)
07-03-2018, 12:32 PMspoula replied to a thread Rockabye Baby Granny Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern (English) in Links and ResourcesHi Barbara, I love the colors too but don't do joining motifs as well as I would like to. One day I am going to try again as there are so many pretty...3 replies | 1027 view(s)
07-03-2018, 05:17 AMI found this on line and thought it was neat how they joined the c2c as you go. The link has a video and a chart on how to assemble the squares. ...1 replies | 543 view(s)
06-30-2018, 12:52 PMATTENTION!!! FANTASTIC YARN SALE GOING ON AT LOVECROCHET - up to 70% off - $4.95 flat shipping rate - ending 7/31...0 replies | 360 view(s)
06-30-2018, 12:49 PMNova55 replied to a thread Rockabye Baby Granny Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern (English) in Links and ResourcesSo pretty!3 replies | 1027 view(s)
06-30-2018, 05:01 AMThey look nice thank you7 replies | 972 view(s)
06-29-2018, 11:24 AMHi Jean Marie, What stitch did you use to create this blanket? They look so tiny. Spoila7 replies | 972 view(s)
06-29-2018, 11:22 AMHi Jean Marie, It turned out cute I see you made the tassels and the cords. I like the bright green, orange and pink colors. What size did you end...7 replies | 972 view(s)
06-28-2018, 08:26 AMJean Marie , Is this the dress you want to make? I don't have a pattern for this. There was a pattern posted on this forum with this picture but...3 replies | 801 view(s)
06-27-2018, 12:39 PMYes, the site says "Work additional rows before the sleeves to make a longer tunic-length top." It sounds like this top is made from the bottom up,...7 replies | 1038 view(s)
06-27-2018, 10:11 AMHi Choiyuk, I made two of these dresses. I used an E/4 (3.5 mm) hook for both dresses one was Pink and the other was yellow. They are both posted...13 replies | 1534 view(s)
06-27-2018, 05:03 AMHello Choiyuk, I forgot all about getting back to you I am so sorry it has taken me so long to find this post. Here is the link to the Puff stitch...13 replies | 1534 view(s)
06-27-2018, 04:43 AMHello Jean Marie, You asked me in a private message if I made this dress. No, I did not make that one but I sent you a video of this dress so you...3 replies | 801 view(s)
06-26-2018, 06:56 AMHi BobbyJoe, You didn't offend me it is difficult to write what you want to say and be understood in an email or on this forum. I too would like...13 replies | 761 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 02:40 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 02:39 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Floral lace tablecloth by sheilahhowdy all.. here is an...
- 02:37 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: July 14 Free Kindle Book: 18 Beautiful One-Night Crochet Projects by calamityjaneFor you Kindle users, or...
- 02:36 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lemonade Summer Kimono Cardigan for Women, size adjustable by choiyuk96Lemonade summer crochet...
- 02:36 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Pink Lady Cowl for Adults by choiyuk96Pink Lady Cowl - Croyden...
- 01:54 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Pics by spoulaHello Hookn_in_tx. Below...
- 01:54 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Kiwi Romper Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.20710 Kiwi...
- 01:52 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Baby Love Romper Free Knitting Pattern (English) by Barbara G.20712 Baby...
- 01:51 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Royal Onesie Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.20713 Royal...
- 01:49 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Autumn Nights Cardigan for Women, size adjustable by choiyuk96https://yarnutopia.com/20...
- 01:48 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Peplum Top for Women, Length 25" width 17" by choiyuk96Peplum Top Crochet...
- 01:48 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Hauser Bag by choiyuk96https://www.berroco.com/s...
- 01:27 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: GirlyAfghan by DearestDebiMy GirlyAfghan book is...
- 01:27 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Repair Assistance by imaleftyI have done repairs....
- 01:26 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Simple Baby Boy Booties by choiyuk96https://myaccessorybox.ne...
- 01:26 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Gift Box Granny Square Version 2 by choiyuk96Crochet Gift Box Granny...
- 01:26 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Carla Summer Top for Women, S-XXL by choiyuk96https://www.girliescroche...
- 01:25 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Crochet Curtain by fayrouzhttps://arts2222.blogspot...
- 01:25 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Sonoma Circle Bag by choiyuk96https://www.1dogwoof.com/...
- 01:23 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Fun Question: What summer crochet projects are you working on? by BobbieJoeYes it is. It is a round...
- 01:22 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Cozy Pullover for Children, 2-4T by choiyuk96https://rilla2u.blogspot....