Yesterday, 04:03 PMLucie, So cute love it. spoula2 replies | 28 view(s)
Yesterday, 04:01 PMJean Marie, I didn't understand what you have written. I think you got confused because I wrote brackets and did not specify the parentheses. ...10 replies | 73 view(s)
Yesterday, 03:30 PMYou googled it what did you come up with? I may have read the instruction incorrectly I made the assumption that the bracket and the parentheses...10 replies | 73 view(s)
Yesterday, 11:21 AMHi Lucie, I think it will be much easier with the needle and yarn then trying to do it with a hook. When you are at the end just pull your yarn...4 replies | 66 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:20 AMHi Licie, Your hat turned out lovely. You could close your hat by using a tapestry needle with a long strand of yarn save you some money. Spoula4 replies | 66 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:17 AMSandrane. CH1,SC in first dc, CH 3, SC in next dc, CH 3, in next dc make SC, CH 3, SC], (CH3, SC in next dc) 2 times, turn. (8sc) You have 5 SC ...10 replies | 73 view(s)
01-24-2020, 04:42 AMHello, How is your crochet instruction used? You didn't say what you were making in crochet but flange is a term for an extension like an add on to...4 replies | 3582 view(s)
01-23-2020, 04:32 AMHello Chars50, The link below the title of the sweater is the link to the pattern on this forum. You can purchase a PDF or you can copy and paste...5 replies | 358 view(s)
01-21-2020, 02:12 PMThis is a very pretty baby blanket and the Bean stitch is nice and fun to do.4 replies | 299 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:59 AMI Sweet Sue, I don't have any of this kind of yarn or I would gladly send it to you. I only have baby yarn left over. I did some searches on the...10 replies | 304 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:44 AMHello Lucie, You did a very nice job making this hat. I think once you started over on your practice piece it all came together for you on the...5 replies | 253 view(s)
01-20-2020, 04:22 AMHi Lucie, If you are signed onto this site with your cell phone you can do what ever you would do if you were using your computer.3 replies | 212 view(s)
01-19-2020, 09:42 AMHello, mimimcgee1954, Welcome to the forum. Spoula4 replies | 458 view(s)
01-18-2020, 12:47 PMWell, a lot of us know how to knit too - not a loss. (I'm just not one of them! :( )4 replies | 286 view(s)
01-18-2020, 12:08 PMLucie, Measure the length of you piece this will be the circumference of the head for the size you want to make. The lady in the video used 28...1 replies | 190 view(s)
01-17-2020, 12:26 PMVery pretty scarf, but it is knitted.4 replies | 286 view(s)
01-17-2020, 06:25 AMHello Lucie, I think I have responded to all your questions via Private messages and you are well on your way now. I look forward to seeing your...11 replies | 388 view(s)
01-15-2020, 12:55 PMHi Lucie, On the question for the decrease purl stitch. How many decreases are you supposed to do on that row? Is the video showing more than1? ...11 replies | 388 view(s)
01-15-2020, 06:55 AMHi Lucie, Is this the hat you are writing the pattern instructions for on your blog? If so I would start over as you want it to be creditable as...11 replies | 388 view(s)
01-14-2020, 06:09 AMHello Anita, Welcome to the forum nice to have you join us. Spoula4 replies | 685 view(s)
01-14-2020, 06:07 AMHello MeToo, This is really pretty. It does not look heavy nice and light for those warmer days. I like your colors choices and you made a lovely...6 replies | 388 view(s)
01-13-2020, 11:15 AMYou are making an oval like at the bottom of a purse. The 3 crochets stitches in one stitch starts the oval, the last 2DC stitches is in the stitch...3 replies | 290 view(s)
01-13-2020, 11:05 AMHi Wheels, Thank you for the nice compliment. Spoula9 replies | 974 view(s)
01-11-2020, 01:56 PMHi Lucie, That pink is going to be so pretty. Looks like you are doing fine now. Since you have already made this hat one time it will all comb back...36 replies | 1077 view(s)
01-11-2020, 07:50 AMHello Kim. welcome to the forum. Spoula4 replies | 689 view(s)
01-11-2020, 07:48 AMHere's a snapshot of with what my progress looks like. In the image beneath that what it looks like thus far in the tutorial. I am having a horrible...36 replies | 1077 view(s)
01-10-2020, 03:14 PMHello CaftyRaven69, I think you are on the right track. I think he might have joined several patterns together. I looked at so many tablecloths...6 replies | 494 view(s)
01-10-2020, 02:59 PMHello Lucie, I remember when you started to make this hat before, Jean Marie and I both helped you. It must be the one you posted on your blog it...36 replies | 1077 view(s)
01-10-2020, 08:53 AMI worked half a day on the Tunisian Crochet Hat for Kids video. I still cannot figure out the two spots to insert my hook after the second-to-last...36 replies | 1077 view(s)
01-10-2020, 07:07 AMWelcome to the frorum BelovedAnavrn Spoula5 replies | 688 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 08:59 AM
- Last Activity
- 01-20-2020 01:03 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 01:00 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Will this fit a doll, ababy, or an adult? by spoulaLucie, Measure the...
- 12:53 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: High Line Button Shoulder Sweater for Women, XS-3XL by choiyuk96The High Line: A...
- 12:52 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Coffeeshop Cardigan for Women, XS-5X by choiyuk96The Coffeeshop Cardigan...
- 12:52 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Sienna Shawl for Women by choiyuk96Sienna Shawl - free...
- 12:52 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Esmeralda Scarf for Women by choiyuk96How To Make An Esmeralda...
- 12:51 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Italian Spy Handbag for Women by choiyuk96Make It For Me- Italian...
- 12:32 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Dc18 Dc5 ect help by imaleftyHi Startrick! I have...
- 12:30 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Ann Orr afghan question by spoulaHi Sheilah, Have you...
- 12:25 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Haleakala Scarf for Women by choiyuk96Haleakala Scarf - Pink...
- 12:24 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Lucky Day Baby Blanket by choiyuk96Lucky Day Baby Blanket...
- 12:24 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Blue Striped Tunic for Women, XL only by choiyuk96crochet blue striped...
- 01:02 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Baby dress and Headband by spoulaJust finished the...
- 01:02 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Finished my capelet at last. by MeToo!This was crocheted with...
- 12:58 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Top Down Winter Sweater for Women, S-5XL by choiyuk96Top Down Winter Sweater...
- 12:58 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Shoji Afghan by choiyuk96https://theguywiththehook...
- 12:57 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Tree of Life Afghan by choiyuk96Tree of Life Afghan...
- 12:57 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Pink Square Motif Shawl for Women by choiyuk96ABC Knitting Patterns -...
- 12:56 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Crochet 3D flower by Amray767Pattern found here ...
- 12:56 PM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Plaid Polar Bear Blanket by choiyuk96Crochet Plaid Polar Bear...
- 12:56 PM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Herringbone Double Crochet by Jean MarieCrochet Stitch:...