10-13-2019, 10:25 AMAfter my last post I said that I was going to start the black cat. Well, that was kind of true. But first I decided to take a break and crochet the...1 replies | 274 view(s)
10-13-2019, 09:47 AMNo, I just made one. The first pic is by the original designer; the next are two pics of the one I made. And thanks!2 replies | 142 view(s)
10-12-2019, 06:19 PM(Originally published on Wordpress on 9/9/2019) I believe it was back in July that I decided to make amigurumis for my sister's grandchildren. I...2 replies | 142 view(s)
10-10-2019, 05:30 AMRow 16 is your left ear flap On row 15 you're ONLY crocheting into the next 35 HDC's. Then you turn your work, and crochet row 16's 35 HDC's into...3 replies | 586 view(s)
10-09-2019, 03:54 AMHello JustDeb, I reread my post to you and it sounds like the 3rd degree interogation. Sorry I just saw the pretty squares and was wondering how long...20 replies | 1317 view(s)
10-08-2019, 01:25 PMHello JustDeb, Those are nice squares. How big are the squares? Will the blankets be square or are you making squares that you will crochet...20 replies | 1317 view(s)
10-07-2019, 12:50 PMThat is so cute and functional but for me I would end up poking the needle in my arm (ha) Spoula2 replies | 167 view(s)
10-07-2019, 12:47 PMHello JustDeb, Welcome to the forum. I like to make small projects to and have been making baby things and now toddler dresses. Spoula.7 replies | 659 view(s)
09-25-2019, 06:49 AMHello Larisa, Beautiful and stunning work always from you. Just amazing your talent. I wish I could so what you do. I love your work. I also...20 replies | 1317 view(s)
09-24-2019, 07:25 AMspoula replied to a thread There are (at least) six (6) ways to hold the crochet hook. in MainIt is difficult to see the exact holds these photos show. I would lean between Zaunaz Arif and Laura Laney. I think I am a knife holder but it...6 replies | 858 view(s)
09-22-2019, 06:19 AMspoula replied to a thread There are (at least) six (6) ways to hold the crochet hook. in MainHello MeToo, I don't see my exact hold here either. Spoula6 replies | 858 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- 10-14-2019 01:35 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 10:29 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: What's Everyone Working On? by imaleftyHi! I am making...
- 10:29 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: What's Everyone Working On? by Jean Marie3 of the hats I made....
- 10:28 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: What's Everyone Working On? by spoulaHi Nikki, I have been...
- 10:28 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: What's Everyone Working On? by Nikki JayneWhat's everyone...
- 10:27 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Oval doilies by ola alaaCrochet: Oval doilies...