Today, 05:31 AMHi Choiyuk, No problem about the knitting pattern I still like it. The hat was published I think it said last year but you have to purchase it this...3 replies | 60 view(s)
Yesterday, 01:06 PMHello Choiyuk, I like this Free Knitting pattern it is real cute. On this link she also has the free pattern for the mittens and some videos that I...3 replies | 60 view(s)
Yesterday, 08:14 AMspoula replied to a thread Granite Stitch Hat and Cowl Set for Toddler to Adult in Links and ResourcesHi Choyuk , I like this and the colors thanks for sharing all your patterns. Spoula2 replies | 54 view(s)
09-14-2019, 06:24 AMHi Choiyuk, Very interesting stitch combinations. Thanks for sharing, Spoula2 replies | 146 view(s)
09-13-2019, 05:24 AMHello Shelley, Welcome back and congratulations on your early retirement and your new job. Spoula6 replies | 161 view(s)
09-13-2019, 05:18 AMHi MeToo, Do you have somebody in mind that you want to make the scrooge hat for? Spoula7 replies | 410 view(s)
09-11-2019, 01:12 PMI can use a Bates hook. One time I needed a size E and that was all that Joann's had so I bought it. I've used it, but it's not my favorite. If they...13 replies | 490 view(s)
09-11-2019, 10:48 AMspoula replied to a thread Anyone interested in testing a Flap Hat for a baby girl? in Jade Rose CrochetHi Jean Marie, This post from the lady looking for help was 2015 so I think she might have gotten some help by now as she wants to sell her...2 replies | 3433 view(s)
09-11-2019, 10:44 AMHi Jean Marie, I just responded to your PM on the question you have on round 6. Don't forget that the first chain2 of the round and the end counts...7 replies | 410 view(s)
09-10-2019, 12:00 PMI like the longer shaft too when it is too short I find myself pulling on the yarn and my hands get tired. I found this interesting...….. I...13 replies | 490 view(s)
09-09-2019, 12:11 PMI am jumping into this conversation about hooks. I must be really old as most of my hooks say U.S.A with just a letter on them. My other hooks are...13 replies | 490 view(s)
09-09-2019, 11:56 AMHello, Are you making another Unicorn hat? Well some Unicorn stuff animals are Pink or Lavender with Gold horns. Maybe you can try those colors...2 replies | 281 view(s)
09-07-2019, 12:14 PMThe cushioned handles are nice, but you're right - the manufacturers cover some of the shaft with the cushion. The only one that finally figured this...13 replies | 490 view(s)
09-07-2019, 07:16 AMHello Choiyuk96, Thanks for this clutch pattern. I think I might make one that will hold all of my crochet hooks and things I use when I am making...2 replies | 44 view(s)
09-06-2019, 01:19 PMI've always preferred Boye because they have a much longer shaft than the Bates hooks. I'm very dependent on the shaft to make my stitches even...13 replies | 490 view(s)
09-06-2019, 01:09 PMLove this! Thank you so much for posting - this will be perfect for my mom!2 replies | 192 view(s)
09-04-2019, 08:09 AMWelcome to the forum Mr. Musa Maigari. I look forward to seeing some of your crochet work. Spoula4 replies | 326 view(s)
09-04-2019, 08:08 AMWelcome back Amanda to the forum. Spoula7 replies | 242 view(s)
09-01-2019, 02:31 PMHi MeToo, Here are some helpful videos that show you how to read symbols and charts Reading Crochet Chart Symbol: Basics, Tips and Tricks -...2 replies | 223 view(s)
09-01-2019, 02:21 PMHello MeToo, I didn't mean to write crochet 2dctog I meant to write what the video said by putting 2dc in the last stitch. That would mess me up as...5 replies | 320 view(s)
09-01-2019, 03:31 AMOla alaa, Very pretty.1 replies | 179 view(s)
09-01-2019, 03:27 AMI would not use the 2 dc in the last stitch as I would forget and try to count the dc instead of the top stitch and it would throw off my stitch...5 replies | 320 view(s)
09-01-2019, 03:16 AMHello Butterflyrose, So glad you are not in the Bahamas this week with the huricane coming. Looks like we in the Carolina's might get some of...3 replies | 614 view(s)
09-01-2019, 03:12 AMHi jean Marie, You may be right about the pairs part the picture she attached look like cats and they each have four legs. I don't think it is...8 replies | 352 view(s)
08-31-2019, 02:06 PMThank you Imalefty, I could not help I knew you can. Spoula8 replies | 352 view(s)
08-31-2019, 06:19 AMI know some Parrots can talk it is funny to hear the same bird speaking in a womens voice then a mans. I have a funny story too when I was in a...1 replies | 469 view(s)
08-30-2019, 01:31 PMHello Butterflyrose, Sounds like you had a great vacation with family. Thanks for sharing, Spoula3 replies | 614 view(s)
08-30-2019, 01:26 PMHello Little drummer, Love the hat, my Grandson loves everything Spiderman and he would not like ties. (those are for babies and not cool) he just...10 replies | 1290 view(s)
08-30-2019, 12:08 PMJean Marie, Cute little hats. Thanks for sharing, Spoula10 replies | 342 view(s)
08-30-2019, 07:23 AMJora Hael, I looked yesterday at every list of symbols and crochet terminology in 6 languages and I didn't see anything that started with a pr (ps...8 replies | 352 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Married, two sons, occasionally called "Mrs. Santa" 'cause my husband plays Santa at malls.
- Glendora, CA
- Beside crochet, gardening, cats and birds.
- My current job is running my Bonanza store www.bonanza.com/booths/CrochetedButterfly
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 02-11-2015 07:59 AM
- Last Activity
- 09-14-2019 11:17 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7
- 11:16 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Mr. Musa Maigari by Musa MaigariHello, I am Mr. Musa...
- 11:15 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Hey Y’all I’m Finally Back! YAYYYYY!!! by PixieglitterHey y’all I’m finally...
- 11:14 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Changeover Cardi for Women, XS-4X by choiyuk96The Changeover Cardi - A...
- 11:13 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Portside Triangle Scarf for Women by choiyuk96Portside Triangle Scarf...
- 11:12 AM - MeToo! clicked Likes for this post: I just bought some crochet hooks by Nova55Aluminum hooks start...
- 11:06 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Cozy Boyfriend Cardigan for Women, XS-3X by choiyuk96Pattern: Cozy Boyfriend...
- 11:06 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Block Rocking Poncho for Women by choiyuk96Block Rocking Poncho -...
- 11:06 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Flower Shell Stitch by My Picot by choiyuk96MyPicot | Crochet...
- 11:27 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: i finished the butterfly afghan by Trenarah:cool:3597 I loved...
- 11:25 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: New projects by oldiesgalI have been getting some...
- 11:24 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: I'm making a different color hat by spoulaHi Jean Marie, I just...
- 11:23 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Divine Diamonds Throw (C) by choiyuk96Big Quilt Energy -...
- 11:21 AM - Nova55 clicked Thanks for this post: Seas of Change Shawl by choiyuk96https://jessieathome.com/...
- 11:20 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: Basket Weave Baby Beanie and Booties by choiyuk96Basket Weave Baby Beanie...
- 11:20 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: crochet motifs by fayrouzhttps://crochethome2.blog...
- 11:19 AM - Nova55 clicked Likes for this post: pillow&Blanket by ola alaahttps://crochet101.blogsp...