Today, 05:48 AMHello Susan2014, That is a pretty sweater and how nice of you to donate your items. God bless you. Spoula1 replies | 128 view(s)
Today, 05:44 AMEllebelle, Thank You so much. Spoula6 replies | 210 view(s)
Yesterday, 09:30 AMHello vlveteyes, Thank you so much for your reply. Spoula6 replies | 210 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:57 AMHello Jean Marie, Thank you for the nice compliment. I had an old stencil left over from when my daughter was a little girl and I used that to...6 replies | 210 view(s)
Yesterday, 05:28 AMHi Jean Marie, I am going to start the dress today for my Great Niece but will be making a smaller one so it won't take me long to finish. I...15 replies | 482 view(s)
04-24-2018, 03:47 PMspoula replied to a thread HI. I'm new to crocheting only started about a week Ago in Introduce YourselfHello Seancorb, Did you ever get past your confusion on your second pattern? I did not see any post from you stating that you received the help you...16 replies | 505 view(s)
04-24-2018, 03:43 PMHello Pam, welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 128 view(s)
04-24-2018, 03:42 PMHello colannburk58, Welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 119 view(s)
04-24-2018, 12:11 PMHello, I put down my crochet hook for awhile and decided to make a little dress for my grand daughter's birthday. I did not finish it in time for...6 replies | 210 view(s)
04-24-2018, 11:16 AMWelcome back Susan2014. Spoula6 replies | 177 view(s)
04-24-2018, 10:55 AMHi Jean Marie, The colors you chose worked out nicely. Wow 12 rows you don't have too much left to do. The shells work up fast as they are repeats....15 replies | 482 view(s)
04-24-2018, 10:48 AMThank you elproct, They are for my grand daughter and great niece. They are really cute dresses but I cannot take pictures so the larger one looks...6 replies | 358 view(s)
04-23-2018, 10:37 AMHello elproct, I am sorry my reply with the chart was meant for Luna411 it was her question. I appreciate your nice reply to me, Looks like you...4 replies | 299 view(s)
04-23-2018, 10:23 AMHi Jean Marie, I like your colors the dress is so cute. I would never have thought about so many colors for that Sailor dress pattern. I still...15 replies | 482 view(s)
04-23-2018, 09:38 AMHello jean Marie, OH I couldn't tell it was purple you know every computer has different colors. It looked pink. I remember when making that puff...15 replies | 482 view(s)
04-22-2018, 03:27 PMHello elproct, I make baby things all the time and I like to make them just a little bit bigger so the baby can get more wear out of it. If you have...4 replies | 299 view(s)
04-22-2018, 03:14 PMHello Jean Marie, Don't you just love the look of this pattern. I like the little puff stitches and the shell stitches are so pretty. We both chose...15 replies | 482 view(s)
04-22-2018, 03:05 PMHi Jean Marie. Wow! you have been busy. They all turned out really cute and colorful.. Is this the pattern you memorized? I can see how that would...15 replies | 482 view(s)
04-20-2018, 02:54 PMHello BreMick, Welcome to the forum. You can create a new post or you can reply to Jean Marie where she asked you what problem are you having. ...4 replies | 292 view(s)
04-20-2018, 02:18 PMHi Jean Marie, The placket is about 2 more inches in crochet that makes the button band. It goes under the other side of the bodice back where you...6 replies | 358 view(s)
04-19-2018, 04:31 PMHello Jean Marie, Thank you for the compliment. Are you going to make this dress too? I made the larger one different then the pattern. I did not...6 replies | 358 view(s)
04-19-2018, 01:12 PMHello, I made the second dress this week for my Grand- daughter and decided to give the smaller one I had made previously to my great niece she can...6 replies | 358 view(s)
04-17-2018, 01:19 PMspoula replied to a thread HI. I'm new to crocheting only started about a week Ago in Introduce YourselfHello Seancorb, Welcome to the forum, I just saw this post and I will see if I can help you understand what to do on this pattern. You may have...16 replies | 505 view(s)
04-15-2018, 01:31 PMHello Heidi, Thank you so much for the compliment. I like to see what others are making also. I am currently making a dress for my grand daughter as...9 replies | 745 view(s)
04-14-2018, 10:23 AMThis one ties at the waist. I looked at all the magazine covers from 1967 through all of 1970 Red Heart and Coats and Clark and found regular...15 replies | 681 view(s)
04-14-2018, 07:26 AMHello Wheels, Thank you for the complement. I can't take pictures very well but the dress is really pretty. It is still to big for my little grand...4 replies | 653 view(s)
04-12-2018, 04:14 PMHello Linda, I found this one on the Internet it has a tie at the neck and pom poms. It came from archive patterns. It doesn't look like a poncho...15 replies | 681 view(s)
04-11-2018, 12:14 PMHello Maia, It has been awhile since I have seen any of your posts. Awhile back you posted a picture of a dress you wanted to make. I just loved it...4 replies | 653 view(s)
04-09-2018, 07:41 AMHi Jean Marie, That is a pretty way to do an edge but it would take forever on a large project maybe really cute on a baby blanket. Spoula3 replies | 467 view(s)
04-08-2018, 04:54 PMHello crochetknitfan, You are welcome. I taught myself how to knit watching you tube videos so I didn't know if I would like it as much as crochet. ...8 replies | 494 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- mother of 3, grandmother of 2 girls and 1 boy,
puppy Mom to my Shih Tzu, Oliver
- Ontario, Canada
- all crafts, reading, container gardening on my deck and cooking
- background in nursing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-20-2013 03:22 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 11:27 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 11:27 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Blanket Cardigan for Girls, 18 mos-16 yrs by choiyuk96https://hearthookhome.com...
- 11:27 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Dog Cup Cozy by choiyuk96https://tangledco.com/dog...
- 11:27 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Crochet Tutorial Amigurumi Piggy by Iris.FHi ladies! Here is my...
- 11:26 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Waterfall Sweater for Women, S-2XL by choiyuk96https://pattern-paradise....
- 11:25 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Big Argyle Basket by choiyuk96Big Argyle Basket...
- 07:38 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: some of my menagerie and dollies by EllebelleHere's a sample of some...
- 07:36 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Two blue dresses by spoulaHello, I made the second...
- 03:26 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Flower Wave Stitch by choiyuk96https://mypicot.com/2093....
- 04:54 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Oned down one to go baby dress by spoulaI finished the baby...
- 04:50 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Parisian Tunisian Top for Women, XS-XXXL by choiyuk96Crochet Parisian...
- 04:50 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: It Seams Than Way Hooded Vest for Child, 2-12 yrs & Adult XS-3X by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...