12-15-2018, 08:35 AMMade in thread and omitting the face on the chimney, this would make a cute tree ornament!2 replies | 459 view(s)
12-07-2018, 02:35 PMHello Nova, Thank you for helping him. Spoula5 replies | 218 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:49 PMI will be off line for the Holidays and just wanted to take the time to wish eveyone Happy Holidays. I also want to thank all the folks that like...1 replies | 125 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:42 PMHello deadlift, There are several way to work in the round and joining. I use to turn after each row ch 1 to go up to the next row but lately I...5 replies | 218 view(s)
12-07-2018, 01:09 PMHello crochetknifan, You are using single crochet what they want you to do after you crochet 20 single crochets is to decrease two sc into one...10 replies | 588 view(s)
12-06-2018, 09:45 AMHello, I found this website and a video for you. Moogly is a crochet website you can crochet your slippers and use silicone on the bottom to make...10 replies | 388 view(s)
12-06-2018, 08:14 AMHello MeToo. When I watched the video I actually cringed when the lady cut the nice blue slippers off the soles. I like the dollar store slippers...10 replies | 388 view(s)
12-05-2018, 03:37 PMHello Crochetknitfan, Glad to help you when I can. Nice to see you back on the forum. Tell your sister I said hi. Spoula10 replies | 588 view(s)
12-05-2018, 03:36 PMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for sharing. I saw a video the other day on a lady making a basket with bulky yarn in crochet with single crochets but the...10 replies | 588 view(s)
12-05-2018, 09:31 AMSpoula, that is brilliant! I just love dollar stores, so many great ideas from such inexpensive items. Karen10 replies | 388 view(s)
12-04-2018, 04:13 PMHello crochetknitfan, I have never made slipper socks before so I can't help you with how much yarn you will need since your pattern states to use...10 replies | 588 view(s)
12-03-2018, 02:23 PMHello deadlift, Welcome to the forum. If you run into a problem there are lots of ladies and gentlemen on this forum that can guide you through your...3 replies | 401 view(s)
12-03-2018, 09:31 AMHi MeToo I found this video for you. https://youtu.be/kaMbushWEDg Spoula10 replies | 388 view(s)
12-03-2018, 08:20 AMCould you use flip flop soles or the grey wooly insoles for boots? Both can be found at dollar stores.10 replies | 388 view(s)
12-02-2018, 11:07 AMHi suzyq660, Just beautiful wow what a lot of work. Can that pattern also be made for round rugs? I could never do that myself but admire those that...118 replies | 17857 view(s)
11-30-2018, 07:42 AMHello Jean Marie, I just got your PM. I will respond to you in a PM but for now I truly believe you are doing it right. Go from left to right in...13 replies | 408 view(s)
11-29-2018, 10:59 AMHi Jean Marie, It is usually me thanking you. We make a good team. How is your dress coming? Did my answer help you. Seems like those bands were...13 replies | 408 view(s)
11-29-2018, 10:56 AMHello Nicole81, So glad it helped you and that you are already able to start your blanket. Spoula13 replies | 408 view(s)
11-29-2018, 07:23 AMkarenlatlas replied to a thread Christmas Baby Sweater, 9 mos, also adjustable in Links and Resourcesthat is adorable!2 replies | 462 view(s)
11-28-2018, 01:18 PMHi Jean Marie, She wrote half double crochet in the third loop. I think the pattern said hdc in the 3rd chain from hook. She said " I'm not...13 replies | 408 view(s)
11-27-2018, 01:24 PMHello nicole81, I will try to help you if I can. The stitches used in this pattern is the Double crochet Front Post and Double Crochet Back Post. If...13 replies | 408 view(s)
11-26-2018, 01:45 PMelproct, Oh my gosh so many colors this is amazing, great job. Spoula6 replies | 634 view(s)
11-26-2018, 01:07 PMThanks MeToo. My next project is a cross stitch picture of my little granddaughter. I just need to buy the thread. I don't want to use the thread...8 replies | 392 view(s)
11-26-2018, 12:45 PMHello elproct, Thank you so much. I appreciate feedback good bad or suggestions all is welcome. Spoula14 replies | 1433 view(s)
11-25-2018, 02:11 PMThank you Nova you are right but I was just so distracted I kept making silly mistakes and I lost interest in finishing it. I had to force myself....8 replies | 392 view(s)
11-23-2018, 03:13 PMspoula replied to a thread wondering what types of yarn people like to crochet with in MainOh Yea I forgot I bought one of those cake yarns one time and made that circle sweater and hat for my little granddaughter. Here is the picture with...6 replies | 312 view(s)
11-23-2018, 01:02 PMspoula replied to a thread "GRANDMA'S ROSES" Many skilled hours were put into this beauty! GrannyBlankets.com in GrannyBlankets.comVery pretty.2 replies | 100 view(s)
11-23-2018, 01:00 PMspoula replied to a thread wondering what types of yarn people like to crochet with in MainI usually use the Bernat yarns. Once in a while I'll use the Caron yarn if it's in the color I'm looking for. I just looked at the yarns I have and I...6 replies | 312 view(s)
11-23-2018, 08:43 AMHi Jeanmarie, That was cute. I have my grandbabies for the weekend and they enjoyed watching the puppy sneak the food. Any thing to entertain them...1 replies | 131 view(s)
11-22-2018, 09:58 AMNot sure what language but my best guess from looking at the finished doll would be SBN = chain PRIB = sc CA might refer to colour or joining in...1 replies | 395 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- mother of 3, grandmother of 2 girls and 1 boy,
puppy Mom to my Shih Tzu, Oliver
- Ontario, Canada
- all crafts, reading, container gardening on my deck and cooking
- background in nursing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-20-2013 04:22 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 02:13 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 09:00 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Amethyst Scarf for Women by choiyuk96Amethyst Scarf Free...
- 09:00 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Winterberry Bobble Cowl for Women by choiyuk96https://www.1dogwoof.com/...
- 08:59 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Mixtape Fringe Poncho for Women, size S only by choiyuk96https://www.1dogwoof.com/...
- 08:43 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Elderly Woman Plays Piano in Thrift Store by Jean Mariehttps://www.youtube.com/w...
- 08:41 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Large Doily by MeToo!Hi. Here is a large...
- 08:38 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: I am mad at me! The first bootie is done (earlier post); I am on bootie's mate... by Jean MarieHi Lucie, I'm not sure...
- 08:36 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Reindeer Pom Pom by choiyuk96With Alex: Reindeer Pom...
- 08:36 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Three Pretty Hats for Women by choiyuk96https://dabblesandbabbles...
- 08:36 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Triple Threat Dress for Women, XS-3X by choiyuk96https://www.thehooknookli...
- 08:34 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Chimney Santa Kawaii Cuddler by choiyuk96https://3amgracedesigns.c...
- 08:34 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Kid's Velvet Sweater, size 5-12 by choiyuk96https://www.hookedonhomem...
- 08:33 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Bubble Pop Oversize Sweater for Women, S-XL, also adjustable by choiyuk96Bubble pop oversize...
- 11:20 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Abbie Shawl for Women by choiyuk96https://www.bobwilson123....
- 11:20 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Big Leaf Maple Bandana for Women by choiyuk96https://shescraftycrochet...
- 11:19 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Ode to Spring Hat and Scarf by choiyuk96https://www.jenhayescreat...
- 11:19 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Winter Walk Shawl for Women by choiyuk96Winter Walk Shawl? Free...
- 11:09 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Little Gnomes and Gnomettes by choiyuk96https://lacalledelaabuela...
- 11:05 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Easy Braided Cowl Video in English by choiyuk96https://yourcrochet.com/e...