05-25-2019, 12:12 PMHi Myra, I just saw a pattern that used this same stitch and they called it the Camel stitch. I guess there are many names for this stitch. Spoula14 replies | 624 view(s)
05-24-2019, 08:14 AMHello Jay Das, Thanks for the link. Those are very pretty. Spoula1 replies | 101 view(s)
05-21-2019, 12:31 PMHi imalefty, I beleive you so I may take you up on this idea. I have a lot of yarn that I have purchased but not used and some yarn left over from...9 replies | 276 view(s)
05-21-2019, 12:26 PMspoula replied to a thread Have you ever crocheted something, put a knot in it and then tried to take it out ? in MainHi imalefty, Oh this is so funny now I know exactly what they are. I have a ton of those and we call them the same thing. I thought since I am on a...6 replies | 348 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:57 AMHi ola alaa, That is a very pretty sweater. Spoula1 replies | 203 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:49 AMHello imalefty, Boy! do you ever like a challenge. I would never tackle what you wrote in your post. I like baby things they work up fast and I can...9 replies | 276 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:42 AMHello Dancingbaehr, I have not seen too many post from you lately. I hope all is well with you and your family. Spoula22 replies | 10127 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:38 AMspoula replied to a thread Have you ever crocheted something, put a knot in it and then tried to take it out ? in MainHi imalefty, What is a twist ems? I have never heard of that term before. Spoula6 replies | 348 view(s)
05-20-2019, 10:56 AMHello Roe, These are lovely and how kind of you to make so many for boys and girls and all that have lost their hair to cancer. Bless you,...17 replies | 1696 view(s)
05-20-2019, 10:25 AMThank you Emma, Spoula6 replies | 273 view(s)
05-18-2019, 12:12 PMHello MeToo, Nice to have you back with us. Thanks for the compliment. The dress is made of all shells there are no pleats. I think the lady will...6 replies | 273 view(s)
05-17-2019, 02:39 PMHello, I agree with you and Jean Marie I like to challenge myself with different stitches and different patterns. Some times I just crochet from a...9 replies | 276 view(s)
05-17-2019, 06:58 AMHi Choiyuk These are adorable, thanks for sharing. Spoula4 replies | 369 view(s)
05-16-2019, 11:24 AMHello Jean Marie, Thanks for the compliment. This is my 3rd dress using this pattern I found on Ravelry. I used a G hook I chained 61 for a 12...6 replies | 273 view(s)
05-15-2019, 07:38 AMJust finished the headband yesterday. This is a surprise gift for a neighbor who had her first granddaughter. It is for a 12 month old baby girl....6 replies | 273 view(s)
05-15-2019, 07:32 AMI saw this on the Internet the other day and copied the link to see if I can master this technique. This is really neat the cast on forms the...1 replies | 128 view(s)
05-15-2019, 07:21 AMHello Emma, Welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 245 view(s)
05-13-2019, 11:33 AMHello Monica, Below is a link for you to look at. Also a couple of pictures above. Hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to the forum....5 replies | 288 view(s)
05-13-2019, 11:25 AMHello Byrongah, I am responding to your post but I am not the person that was making the crochet item. I was helping her with her questions on the...19 replies | 979 view(s)
05-11-2019, 05:40 AMHi Jean Marie, I hope all will continue to go well for her. Looks like she has been through enough already. Take care, Spoula8 replies | 339 view(s)
05-11-2019, 05:37 AMHello aubreysnana, Welcome to the forum. I watched you tube videos to learn how to knit. There are many videos that are made where you can choose...4 replies | 228 view(s)
05-10-2019, 07:54 AMHello Joy, Welcome to the forum. Spoula8 replies | 624 view(s)
05-07-2019, 06:17 AMHi Jean Marie, I like that stitch and I like her yarn choice too. Thanks for sharing this pattern video. Spoula2 replies | 188 view(s)
05-06-2019, 09:20 AMspoula started a thread Vintage bathset (way to use up your stash of yarn) in Mainwww.vintage-crochet-patterns.com/sfile/ezine385-bathset.pdf0 replies | 282 view(s)
05-06-2019, 09:15 AMgingerknots.com/2017/01/29/bobble-tote/0 replies | 205 view(s)
05-05-2019, 05:44 AMHello Myra, After you make a row of HDC's on the next row turn the "V" stitch toward your body and the very back loop is the HDC 3rd stitch. I...14 replies | 624 view(s)
05-03-2019, 11:33 AMJean Marie, Yes it has the same handles that is why I used this picture to make my bag. I was referring to the lilac bag you said looked like mine....4 replies | 422 view(s)
05-03-2019, 09:22 AMHi Jean Marie, It does favor that one but it is not the one I made. I actually did not have a pattern. I like the simple handles like on this bag...4 replies | 422 view(s)
05-03-2019, 05:36 AMJean Marie, My prayers are with you and your husband at this time I hope all goes well. Spoula8 replies | 339 view(s)
05-03-2019, 05:19 AMHi Jean Marie, No it was not hard to get the handles lined up. I was wondering why you asked that question so I went back to the picture I posted. I...14 replies | 624 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- mother of 3, grandmother of 2 girls and 1 boy,
puppy Mom to my Shih Tzu, Oliver
- Ontario, Canada
- all crafts, reading, container gardening on my deck and cooking
- background in nursing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-20-2013 03:22 PM
- Last Activity
- 05-25-2019 08:56 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 09:12 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Italian Knit cast on video by spoulaI saw this on the...
- 09:12 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Summer Vibes Bikini Top Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.24934 Summer...
- 09:11 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Geometric Crop Top Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.24935 ...
- 09:11 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Sea Spray Bohemian Top Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.24936 Sea...
- 09:10 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Forest Friends Baby Blanket (more appliques) by choiyuk96https://www.passionatecra...
- 09:09 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Jungle Friends Baby Blanket (more appliques) by choiyuk96https://www.passionatecra...
- 09:09 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Bee Amigurumi by choiyuk96https://www.graceandyarn....
- 12:03 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Summer purse by spoulaHello, I made this...
- 12:02 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Think Spring Baby Blanket by choiyuk96https://crochetingcrazy.c...
- 12:02 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Stars and Stripes Cowl for Adults by choiyuk96https://annavirkpanna.com...
- 12:01 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Bowling Pins and Ball by choiyuk96https://www.petalstopicot...
- 12:00 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Vino Shawl for Women by choiyuk96https://raidyscrochetcorn...
- 12:00 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Lilac Roped Bag by choiyuk96https://creamofthecropcro...