Today, 12:29 PMHi Choiyuj. This is really pretty did you make this? How long did it take you to do it. I like how you joined the squares. The colors are nice...2 replies | 118 view(s)
Today, 12:22 PMThank you Nova, I was not sure I had enough yarn to make it. I had made a bikini bottom for my older granddaughter with that yarn and never gave it...7 replies | 190 view(s)
Today, 05:03 AMHello Nova, I love your pattern you did a great job. I think you and I must be sisters as we have the same view on our abilities. I seem to go for...3 replies | 77 view(s)
Yesterday, 10:08 AMHello MeToo, Thank you so much. spoula7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 04:17 PMThanks Jean Marie, That was fun to make. If you decide to make one with all of the colors that you use I am sure the one you will make will be...7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 12:17 PMLittle short sleeve cardi finished with left over yarn. I made this in a 2 year old size. Spoula7 replies | 190 view(s)
08-15-2018, 11:02 AMCan you imagine how long that took to make. It has a boned in waist sincher and satin underdress. Who ever made that I bet if it was done by hand...4 replies | 578 view(s)
08-14-2018, 12:48 PMHi Sheilah, Try this it is only $1.99. It is the out of print magazine on sale at ebay. It is the same picture I posted earlier. ...8 replies | 519 view(s)
08-14-2018, 11:30 AMHi Sheilah, Is it this one? https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/crochet-world-magazine-october-1997/patterns Spoula I just saw...8 replies | 519 view(s)
08-14-2018, 05:57 AMHi, Why don't you try 2 squares on one side with a needle and the other side with crochet and see which one pops. I think it is a personal...3 replies | 231 view(s)
08-14-2018, 05:51 AMYou took the exact same words out of my mouth. I am stunned at the beautiful work and the time it took to make. Love the look and the colors...27 replies | 3827 view(s)
08-11-2018, 03:01 PMHi lenoir, The link that Jean Marie posted for you has a video on how to make that angle. The video is in Russian but has English instructions...8 replies | 308 view(s)
08-11-2018, 01:14 PMHello lenoir, There is a person that posted on this forum that they translate patterns, charts and videos into English. Her post is under the tab...8 replies | 308 view(s)
08-10-2018, 11:56 AMHi DebbyR, Thank you so much for your post I though I was the only one . Spoula8 replies | 284 view(s)
08-10-2018, 05:17 AMChoiyuk, This is a cute little wolf pattern. My little grandson likes to play the big bad wolf and little red riding hood. When it is my turn to...4 replies | 252 view(s)
08-10-2018, 04:59 AMHi lenoir Here is a link for a free pattern from Raverly, it is a tree topper angel. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tree-topper-angel...8 replies | 308 view(s)
08-09-2018, 02:42 PMHi Barbara, I have been receiving Pins from Pintrest but most of them are in other languages. When they say free pattern on the English ones they say...4 replies | 226 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:24 AMWow that would take forever to make but unique. Spoula1 replies | 232 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:23 AMGreat idea you are so crafty Jean Marie a lady with many talents. Spoula10 replies | 984 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:21 AMI always wash my lint trap because I use dryer sheets. A quick test is take your lint trap and run it under water if the water stays on the trap or...5 replies | 594 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:17 AMHello Jean Marie, These are very pretty the bows and the beads are a nice touch. Thank you for sharing this is a unique idea. Spoula8 replies | 428 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:12 AMHi Jean Marie, I assumed she was doing single crochets and I attached the video link below that I looked at when I was going to make a baby sweater,...7 replies | 481 view(s)
08-08-2018, 11:20 AMHi dvina, It might not be you. I don't really like how that stitch looks (that s just me). At least when I made it I thought it looked like I missed...7 replies | 481 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:52 AMHi Jean Marie, I love needle work but I have to say I cannot enjoy sitting down to do anything unless my house is in order. I have to have everything...8 replies | 284 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:46 AMHi grannys42, I don't know what the blanket looks like you want to make but I saw this pattern and it is free. ...8 replies | 519 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:42 AMHi, I like this pattern but mostly that the only waffle part looks to be the pockets. The other stitches are not bulky. At first I thought the whole...2 replies | 264 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:33 AMHi dvina, The difference I see would be that you do the drop stitch in the next 3 stitches (you understand that already) the next sentence says 3...7 replies | 481 view(s)
08-07-2018, 12:19 PMHi Choiyuk, I received this same pattern in an email today from one of the groups I am subscribed to. I saved it so when I finish all these baby...2 replies | 362 view(s)
08-07-2018, 06:17 AMWelcome to the forum grannys42 glad you could join us. Spoula3 replies | 550 view(s)
08-05-2018, 12:11 PMHello Susan, I couldn't get to the first link kept getting an error 404 which means that the Web page you are trying to load was not found.. I...1 replies | 224 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- mother of 3, grandmother of 2 girls and 1 boy,
puppy Mom to my Shih Tzu, Oliver
- Ontario, Canada
- all crafts, reading, container gardening on my deck and cooking
- background in nursing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-20-2013 03:22 PM
- Last Activity
- Today 10:07 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 10:06 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Short sleeve cardi finished by spoulaLittle short sleeve...
- 10:04 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Completed Vintage Flower Garden CAL by choiyuk96https://www.virktokig.com...
- 10:04 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: How to Make a Pom Pom Tassel by choiyuk96How to Make a Pompom...
- 07:46 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Southwest Sunburst C2C Afghan by choiyuk96https://www.1dogwoof.com/...
- 06:25 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: My new Snow Baby Outfit by BC GirlThis is my new white...
- 06:24 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Blankets by Jean Mariemore pics of this...
- 06:24 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Blankets by Jean Marie20972 20973
- 06:23 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Blankets by Jean Marie20964 20965
- 06:23 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Blankets by Jean MarieI've posted some of...
- 06:22 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Rainbow Blanket by WittyKittyI am extremely pleased...
- 06:22 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Pumpkin Infinity Scarf for adults by choiyuk96https://dandeliondaze.wor...
- 06:22 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: doily by motif by fayrouzhttps://crochethome2.blog...
- 06:21 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Vintage Crochet Patterns by Jean Mariehttps://www.pinterest.com...
- 06:21 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Vintage Crochet Patterns by Jean MarieIrish Crochet Gown...
- 06:21 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Crochet Curtain by ola alaahttps://crochet200.blogsp...
- 06:20 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Completed Orbit the Dragon CAL by choiyuk96https://www.projectarian....
- 06:20 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Completed Frankenyarn Blanket CAL by choiyuk96https://www.projectarian....
- 06:18 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: The Jackfield Tile Tote Bag by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...