Today, 12:48 PMHi Sheilah, Try this it is only $1.99. It is the out of print magazine on sale at ebay. It is the same picture I posted earlier. ...7 replies | 263 view(s)
Today, 11:30 AMHi Sheilah, Is it this one? https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/crochet-world-magazine-october-1997/patterns Spoula I just saw...7 replies | 263 view(s)
Today, 05:57 AMHi, Why don't you try 2 squares on one side with a needle and the other side with crochet and see which one pops. I think it is a personal...2 replies | 70 view(s)
Today, 05:51 AMYou took the exact same words out of my mouth. I am stunned at the beautiful work and the time it took to make. Love the look and the colors...27 replies | 3686 view(s)
08-11-2018, 03:01 PMHi lenoir, The link that Jean Marie posted for you has a video on how to make that angle. The video is in Russian but has English instructions...8 replies | 261 view(s)
08-11-2018, 01:14 PMHello lenoir, There is a person that posted on this forum that they translate patterns, charts and videos into English. Her post is under the tab...8 replies | 261 view(s)
08-10-2018, 11:56 AMHi DebbyR, Thank you so much for your post I though I was the only one . Spoula8 replies | 245 view(s)
08-10-2018, 05:17 AMChoiyuk, This is a cute little wolf pattern. My little grandson likes to play the big bad wolf and little red riding hood. When it is my turn to...4 replies | 244 view(s)
08-10-2018, 04:59 AMHi lenoir Here is a link for a free pattern from Raverly, it is a tree topper angel. https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tree-topper-angel...8 replies | 261 view(s)
08-09-2018, 02:42 PMHi Barbara, I have been receiving Pins from Pintrest but most of them are in other languages. When they say free pattern on the English ones they say...4 replies | 187 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:24 AMWow that would take forever to make but unique. Spoula1 replies | 224 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:23 AMGreat idea you are so crafty Jean Marie a lady with many talents. Spoula10 replies | 970 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:21 AMI always wash my lint trap because I use dryer sheets. A quick test is take your lint trap and run it under water if the water stays on the trap or...5 replies | 551 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:17 AMHello Jean Marie, These are very pretty the bows and the beads are a nice touch. Thank you for sharing this is a unique idea. Spoula7 replies | 347 view(s)
08-09-2018, 06:12 AMHi Jean Marie, I assumed she was doing single crochets and I attached the video link below that I looked at when I was going to make a baby sweater,...7 replies | 397 view(s)
08-08-2018, 11:20 AMHi dvina, It might not be you. I don't really like how that stitch looks (that s just me). At least when I made it I thought it looked like I missed...7 replies | 397 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:52 AMHi Jean Marie, I love needle work but I have to say I cannot enjoy sitting down to do anything unless my house is in order. I have to have everything...8 replies | 245 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:46 AMHi grannys42, I don't know what the blanket looks like you want to make but I saw this pattern and it is free. ...7 replies | 263 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:42 AMHi, I like this pattern but mostly that the only waffle part looks to be the pockets. The other stitches are not bulky. At first I thought the whole...2 replies | 257 view(s)
08-08-2018, 05:33 AMHi dvina, The difference I see would be that you do the drop stitch in the next 3 stitches (you understand that already) the next sentence says 3...7 replies | 397 view(s)
08-07-2018, 12:19 PMHi Choiyuk, I received this same pattern in an email today from one of the groups I am subscribed to. I saved it so when I finish all these baby...2 replies | 351 view(s)
08-07-2018, 06:17 AMWelcome to the forum grannys42 glad you could join us. Spoula3 replies | 494 view(s)
08-05-2018, 12:11 PMHello Susan, I couldn't get to the first link kept getting an error 404 which means that the Web page you are trying to load was not found.. I...1 replies | 213 view(s)
08-05-2018, 05:59 AMHello Redhead, That is wonderful news. I am so happy that you are doing so well. Being sick is no fun at all. Welcome back to the forum. Spoula13 replies | 522 view(s)
08-05-2018, 05:53 AMHello Jean Marie , Yes I saw your post. Have you tried Ebay or Etsy? Spoula38 replies | 979 view(s)
08-04-2018, 10:51 AMYes, I was referring to that blanket. I know you started it along time ago so I knew it took some time to finish a blanket of that size. It turned...38 replies | 979 view(s)
08-04-2018, 05:26 AMHi Jean Marie, I read this pattern too when Choiyuk posted it. It looks like for each row you are increasing after you crochet the double crochets...6 replies | 483 view(s)
08-04-2018, 05:00 AMWow! that is a big blanket how long did it take you to make? I remember some of you post awhile back trying to figure out how you wanted to do the...38 replies | 979 view(s)
08-04-2018, 04:56 AMHi Jean Marie, Thanks for the compliment. You should try that Entrelac stitch it is fun to do. I like the way it looks. You always crochet with...2 replies | 324 view(s)
08-03-2018, 12:47 PMHi Choiyuk, You know me well, I tend to always improvise. Ha Ha Spoula5 replies | 517 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
4 Visitor Messages
- mother of 3, grandmother of 2 girls and 1 boy,
puppy Mom to my Shih Tzu, Oliver
- Ontario, Canada
- all crafts, reading, container gardening on my deck and cooking
- background in nursing
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 04-20-2013 03:22 PM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 01:33 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5
- 06:47 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Afternoon Tide Throw by choiyuk96https://crochetkim.com/af...
- 06:46 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Little Pixie Tee for Girls, 2-16 yrs by choiyuk96https://cre8tioncrochet.c...
- 06:46 PM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Harold Cardigan for Women, XS-XXL by choiyuk96https://www.twoofwands.co...
- 06:46 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Dreamsicle Tee for Women, XS-XL by choiyuk96Dreamsicle Tee Crochet...
- 06:46 PM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Tivoli Purse by choiyuk96https://christacodesign.c...
- 06:45 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Panda Backpack for Children by choiyuk96Crochet Panda Backpack...
- 06:32 PM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Looking through old posts and came across this by Jean Mariehttps://www.pinterest.com...
- 06:31 PM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Baskets by choiyuk96https://yarnandchai.com/b...
- 06:30 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: The Waffle Cardigan for Women, size adjustable by choiyuk96The Waffle Cardigan...
- 06:28 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Gardenia Lace Shawl for Women by choiyuk96file:///H:/shawl,%20Garde...
- 06:28 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: tablecloth by ola alaahttps://crochet200.blogsp...
- 06:27 PM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: blanket, pillows and rug by fayrouzhttps://crochethome2.blog...
- 05:05 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Waffle Stripes Rug by choiyuk96https://kristyncrochets.c...
- 05:05 AM - karenlatlas clicked Thanks for this post: Three Pretty Hats by choiyuk96https://www.hookedonhomem...
- 05:04 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Woolly Waves Sweater for Children, 3 mos to 3 yrs by choiyuk96https://www.ravelry.com/p...
- 05:03 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Pink Blouse for Women, M-XL by choiyuk96https://www.lanasyovillos...
- 05:00 AM - karenlatlas clicked Likes for this post: Lace Scarf for Women by choiyuk96https://turcoazcuvanilie....