05-21-2019, 04:12 PMYour heart is generous and God Bless you for such lovely hats. Susan201415 replies | 1614 view(s)
05-21-2019, 12:31 PMHi imalefty, I beleive you so I may take you up on this idea. I have a lot of yarn that I have purchased but not used and some yarn left over from...9 replies | 258 view(s)
05-21-2019, 12:26 PMspoula replied to a thread Have you ever crocheted something, put a knot in it and then tried to take it out ? in MainHi imalefty, Oh this is so funny now I know exactly what they are. I have a ton of those and we call them the same thing. I thought since I am on a...6 replies | 243 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:57 AMHi ola alaa, That is a very pretty sweater. Spoula1 replies | 184 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:49 AMHello imalefty, Boy! do you ever like a challenge. I would never tackle what you wrote in your post. I like baby things they work up fast and I can...9 replies | 258 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:42 AMHello Dancingbaehr, I have not seen too many post from you lately. I hope all is well with you and your family. Spoula22 replies | 10079 view(s)
05-21-2019, 05:38 AMspoula replied to a thread Have you ever crocheted something, put a knot in it and then tried to take it out ? in MainHi imalefty, What is a twist ems? I have never heard of that term before. Spoula6 replies | 243 view(s)
05-20-2019, 10:56 AMHello Roe, These are lovely and how kind of you to make so many for boys and girls and all that have lost their hair to cancer. Bless you,...15 replies | 1614 view(s)
05-20-2019, 10:25 AMThank you Emma, Spoula6 replies | 249 view(s)
05-20-2019, 05:48 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items5 replies | 256 view(s)
5 replies | 221 view(s)
05-18-2019, 12:12 PMHello MeToo, Nice to have you back with us. Thanks for the compliment. The dress is made of all shells there are no pleats. I think the lady will...6 replies | 249 view(s)
05-17-2019, 02:39 PMHello, I agree with you and Jean Marie I like to challenge myself with different stitches and different patterns. Some times I just crochet from a...9 replies | 258 view(s)
05-17-2019, 06:58 AMHi Choiyuk These are adorable, thanks for sharing. Spoula4 replies | 363 view(s)
05-16-2019, 11:24 AMHello Jean Marie, Thanks for the compliment. This is my 3rd dress using this pattern I found on Ravelry. I used a G hook I chained 61 for a 12...6 replies | 249 view(s)
05-15-2019, 07:38 AMJust finished the headband yesterday. This is a surprise gift for a neighbor who had her first granddaughter. It is for a 12 month old baby girl....6 replies | 249 view(s)
05-15-2019, 07:32 AMI saw this on the Internet the other day and copied the link to see if I can master this technique. This is really neat the cast on forms the...1 replies | 118 view(s)
05-15-2019, 07:21 AMHello Emma, Welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 221 view(s)
05-13-2019, 11:33 AMHello Monica, Below is a link for you to look at. Also a couple of pictures above. Hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to the forum....5 replies | 256 view(s)
05-13-2019, 11:25 AMHello Byrongah, I am responding to your post but I am not the person that was making the crochet item. I was helping her with her questions on the...19 replies | 934 view(s)
05-13-2019, 06:00 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items8 replies | 568 view(s)
05-13-2019, 05:59 AMThank you! I love filet2 replies | 305 view(s)
05-13-2019, 05:59 AMThank you! I love filet1 replies | 268 view(s)
05-13-2019, 05:58 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items4 replies | 208 view(s)
05-13-2019, 05:57 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items5 replies | 256 view(s)
05-11-2019, 05:40 AMHi Jean Marie, I hope all will continue to go well for her. Looks like she has been through enough already. Take care, Spoula8 replies | 329 view(s)
05-11-2019, 05:37 AMHello aubreysnana, Welcome to the forum. I watched you tube videos to learn how to knit. There are many videos that are made where you can choose...4 replies | 208 view(s)
05-10-2019, 07:54 AMHello Joy, Welcome to the forum. Spoula8 replies | 568 view(s)
05-07-2019, 06:17 AMHi Jean Marie, I like that stitch and I like her yarn choice too. Thanks for sharing this pattern video. Spoula2 replies | 187 view(s)
05-06-2019, 09:20 AMspoula started a thread Vintage bathset (way to use up your stash of yarn) in Mainwww.vintage-crochet-patterns.com/sfile/ezine385-bathset.pdf0 replies | 265 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
14 Visitor Messages
- Wife of Dan, Mother of 2 daughters, 1 son, Grandmother of 2 boys, 1 girl. Worked as sec'y-Coord. @ Hosp for 16 yrs, Was Office MGR for Cardiogist for 4 yrs. Retired on SSI in 2000. Am now on Social Security & retired with my husband, Dan. We are now enjoying our grandkids. I am enjoying my hobbies.
- North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Family, Crochet, Cross Stitch, Reading, Crosswords, Traveling, cats
- Retired Medical Secretary
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-26-2017 07:41 AM
- Last Activity
- 05-22-2019 09:29 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 23
- 07:03 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Easy Cross Front Top for Women, S-3XL, also adjustable by choiyuk96easy cross front crochet...
- 08:53 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Summer purse by spoulaHello, I made this...
- 08:53 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Illusion Cube Blanket by Pinterest CrochetI found it very...
- 08:52 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Seaside Cardigan for Women, XS-3XL by choiyuk96https://www.sewrella.com/...
- 08:52 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Owl Blanket and Owl Coasters by choiyuk96Owl Blanket crochet...
- 01:25 PM - justplainjudy clicked Thanks for this post: pillow&Blanket by ola alaahttps://crochet101.blogsp...
- 01:25 PM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Felicia Bags by choiyuk96Felicia Bags – WarmLinX...
- 01:25 PM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Split Sleeve Tee for Women, S-2XL by choiyuk96Split Sleeve Tee - Free...
- 08:12 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Easter Basket by RMEI designed this Easter...
- 08:12 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Redid the Pink Top and added a bow to the skirt Done by spoulaI redid the top in Pink...
- 08:11 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Chelsea Top for Women, S-4X by choiyuk96https://furlscrochet.com/...