Yesterday, 03:59 AMJanegreen, Lovely top. Thanks for sharing the pattern and videos. Spoula1 replies | 61 view(s)
07-19-2019, 01:52 AMThanks for your reaction, it's always a pleasure when someone likes what you make!2 replies | 134 view(s)
07-18-2019, 02:38 PMHi Jean Marie, Maybe it is this stitch what do you think? Choiyuk just posted it. You can find it below on the forum. I think it is the same video I...11 replies | 520 view(s)
07-18-2019, 02:24 PMHi Jean Marie, I didn't catch that at all I was so confused.(thanks for letting me know). I was asking if any of the post you and I did helped her...11 replies | 520 view(s)
07-18-2019, 02:17 PMHello Crochetknitfan, I looked at your pattern and it does say to repeat round 2-25 and that looks correct to me. Round 10 and 18 is your...1 replies | 121 view(s)
07-18-2019, 01:45 PMIf it's like the red circles on here it's ch 3 and 4 dc's (count the ch 3 as a dc) and then take your hook out of the loop and put it in your first...11 replies | 520 view(s)
07-18-2019, 11:25 AMHello Hereforthesteak, Were you able to determine if any of the videos look like the stitch you were looking for. Or did you figure it out? Just...11 replies | 520 view(s)
07-18-2019, 11:00 AMspoula replied to a thread This video is not in English - Can anyone translate this? in MainHello Jean Marie, If you wrote down what she did with your talent I know you can make this even without the pattern. It doesn't look hard at all...3 replies | 183 view(s)
07-17-2019, 10:55 AMHello Donna, Welcome to the forum. Spoula5 replies | 547 view(s)
07-17-2019, 05:59 AMRaw Hook, Welcome to the forum. Just to let you know there are memebers on this site that are under the age of 18. Spoula4 replies | 146 view(s)
07-16-2019, 04:31 PMHi Momto8, Yes, I have used several of those yarns in sweaters. Thanks, Spoula23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-16-2019, 12:42 PMHello Nova55, Thanks, I have Made several items including bikinis for my older grandaughters out of cotton thread. The picture of the Purple...23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-16-2019, 05:39 AMspoula replied to a thread Hve you ever noticed that crochet can sometimes seem demanding? in MainSimply beautiful the design and the color. I like it. Spoula20 replies | 1277 view(s)
07-15-2019, 11:38 AMThank you for the complement, I like the dress you made for your granddaughter and thanks for sharing it with us. That dress is lovely and the...23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-15-2019, 11:25 AMG'Day, Franhebden from down under , Glad to have you join us. I agree with you Crochet has come along way and with You Tube videos it helps to see...3 replies | 118 view(s)
07-15-2019, 06:35 AMI will post the picture much later the dress is for Christmas. Here are two pictures of dresses I made with thread.23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-15-2019, 06:21 AMHello Kayakfish, Welcom to the forum. Spoula4 replies | 166 view(s)
07-15-2019, 06:20 AMWelcome to the Forum. I crochet filet items4 replies | 166 view(s)
07-15-2019, 06:19 AMHello Monto8, Thank you so much for your response. You have written exactly what I thought that yarn would do. You pretty much nailed it. You did...23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-14-2019, 06:14 AMHi Hereforthe steak, I found this video in the Tusnisian stitch that sort of looks like you picture. I have been looking at many pictures and...11 replies | 520 view(s)
07-14-2019, 06:04 AMHello MeToo, That is pretty yarn too. I like all the yarns you pick out. My original question is has anyone used this thread from Walmart to make...23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-14-2019, 12:56 AMI was working a long time on an ecological laptop sleeve. Now it is finally done and it is nice! You can read more about it at my blog : Working on...2 replies | 134 view(s)
07-14-2019, 12:49 AMNormally I make bags, but this time I wanted to try out a summer top! You can follow how I made it on Summer cotton top, easy to make, ideal for...0 replies | 24 view(s)
07-14-2019, 12:42 AMI made some beautiful earrings, it was easy to make them, but difficult to find out how they can be made beautiful! Read more about them at How to...0 replies | 7 view(s)
07-13-2019, 02:07 PMHello MeToo, Thanks for that link the yarn is pretty. I would use that for the older girls but not the little one. The dress I want to make is for...23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:24 AMHello, Below are three videos (Cluster stitch, Puff stitch and the Bobble stitch) they all look a little alike to help you decide which ones...11 replies | 520 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:16 AMHello Linda Fey, Thanks for responding. I felt the thread and it is not as soft as fingerling or baby yarn. It is small and maybe becase the way it...23 replies | 503 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:12 AMHello MeToo, It was the 100% cotton question. Below is the link on this forum. https://crochettalk.com/main/31776-question-100-thread-yarn.html ...10 replies | 669 view(s)
07-13-2019, 05:08 AMHello, Hereforthesteak, Welcome to the forum. Spoula1 replies | 189 view(s)
07-12-2019, 01:56 PMSpoula, I've often thought of buying this type of cone yarn, but haven't because I had the same thought as you did. I'm sorry I wasn't any help. I...23 replies | 503 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
14 Visitor Messages
- Wife of Dan, Mother of 2 daughters, 1 son, Grandmother of 2 boys, 1 girl. Worked as sec'y-Coord. @ Hosp for 16 yrs, Was Office MGR for Cardiogist for 4 yrs. Retired on SSI in 2000. Am now on Social Security & retired with my husband, Dan. We are now enjoying our grandkids. I am enjoying my hobbies.
- North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Family, Crochet, Cross Stitch, Reading, Crosswords, Traveling, cats
- Retired Medical Secretary
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 06-26-2017 07:41 AM
- Last Activity
- Yesterday 05:15 PM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 24
- 01:03 PM - Barbara G. clicked Likes for this post: Whimsical Headband Free Crochet Pattern (English) by justplainjudyI've made this pattern....
- 11:55 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Dezzyloops Introduction by justplainjudyI cross stitch like...
- 11:44 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Lady In Red Headband Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.25501 Lady In...
- 11:42 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Whimsical Headband Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.25499 ...
- 11:42 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Bobble Headband Free Crochet Pattern (English) by Barbara G.25498 Bobble...
- 11:32 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: Mini Reindeer by choiyuk96Free Crochet Mini...
- 11:29 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: I finished the mermaid outfit by DezzyloopsThis is so cute!!! You...
- 11:29 AM - justplainjudy clicked Likes for this post: I finished the mermaid outfit by Jean MarieShe said she could put...