12-03-2018, 10:46 AMHi metoo! I checked my favorite place for finding everything-Google. Looks like there are many sites that sell slipper soles. Just type in “soles for...10 replies | 352 view(s)
11-25-2018, 01:23 PMWhat a gorgeous blanket!6 replies | 745 view(s)
11-21-2018, 11:26 AMI love snow! Printed out this pattern in preparation for a gift next Christmas. This year’s gifts nearly done. imalefty3 replies | 721 view(s)
11-19-2018, 11:21 AMI was just thinking it would be easier to embroider before it is a “big” afghan. You are so helpful always. imalefty10 replies | 336 view(s)
11-19-2018, 10:57 AMEdging around panels is done on each panel separately. Then embroidery is done. Easier to embroider one panel at a time. Instructions for joining...10 replies | 336 view(s)
11-19-2018, 10:48 AMI think the directions mean you go around each panel separately.10 replies | 336 view(s)
11-17-2018, 01:27 PMimalefty replied to a thread Flight Attendant Breastfeeds Passenger's Crying Baby in General Chit ChatI have never cared for the wet nursing thing either. One would not know what the milk provider has eaten and what comes through in the milk. Guess I...4 replies | 187 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
6 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- January 1
- I live in Northern New Jersey with my husband of 46yrs. Have three grown and on their own children- 2 boys & the youngest a girl. One son married,the other a widower as of Dec 23,2015,daughter single.
- New Jersey
- Crime shows,ADORE NCIS,and would give up eating to keep my cable TV. I scrapbook & do papercrafting
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 01-02-2014 02:23 PM
- Last Activity
- 12-11-2018 11:54 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- 02:48 PM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Inserting my pattern, need help... by imaleftyI was just thinking it...
- 11:10 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Inserting my pattern, need help... by imaleftyI think the directions...
- 11:10 AM - spoula clicked Likes for this post: Inserting my pattern, need help... by imaleftyEdging around panels is...