03-17-2018, 01:56 PMhttps://www.google.com/search?q=crochet+swaddle+patterns&oq=crochet+swaddle+patterns&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.11081j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 Maybe...2 replies | 170 view(s)
02-26-2018, 04:23 PMI have not done color blending either and I also like the way the greens go into the yellows. It looks beautiful. Roe11 replies | 449 view(s)
02-25-2018, 10:45 AMI also tried the three links and they are not coming up either.6 replies | 553 view(s)
02-22-2018, 02:01 PMLI Roe replied to a thread To block of not to block crochet and knits that is the question in MainI have never blocked anything but that is wild. Wondering if it was the yarn or stitch used to cause it to be wonky before blocking. I don't knit so...9 replies | 375 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
8 Visitor Messages
- I have been crocheting, knitting, and many other crafts for almost all of my life.
- Crochet, knitting, beading, drawing, weaving, cooking, gardening, bird watching
- Everything....just about.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 09-16-2013 10:29 PM
- Last Activity
- 02-27-2018 05:14 AM
- Join Date
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 10
- 05:14 AM - Carynjoyb clicked Likes for this post: new project by TeriMy daughter is almost...
- 05:12 AM - Carynjoyb clicked Likes for this post: Chunky Housecoat for Women by choiyuk96https://hearthookhome.com...
- 05:11 AM - Carynjoyb clicked Likes for this post: C2C White Tail Deer Afghan in progress by terriyaki78Hi, This is a 100 x...