Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Martha Madison Needlework Album

Awhile back I posted a thread looking for any information those of you might have about the 'old Martha Madison' mail order patterns. I was quite surprised there were no responses, but continued searching, and found bits and pieces out there in newspaper internet land. To start accumulating the information, I've created a Facebook album with the pattern images I've found for knit and crochet up to middle of 1962.
    I hope you'll enjoy the bit of nostalgia.
    Lorrie
    Attached Images Attached Images Martha Madison Needlework Album-martha-madison-needlecraft-banner-jpg 
    Preserving History One Pattern at a Time
    Vintage Knit Crochet Pattern Shop

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I clicked on the site "Vintage Knit Crochet Pattern Shop" and looked at the vintage photos. I liked the lacy box the free pattern. You stated it is a number one request.
    I like vintage patterns and so does my grand daughters.

You asked for feed back and I would like to know how to get the pattern instructions for crochet and the assembly of the box. I am not on any social media such as face book, twitter or Instagram. Would I have to be to get this pattern you said to try.
    Spoula

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula. I am attaching a link to the pattern in the shop. Just put the pattern in your bag (at the bottom of listing description) and go through the checkout process. You will not be charged; it is a free pattern.

Lorrie

6. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Lorrie

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    what lacy box?

Post Thanks / Like
    Of late, this lacy box has been popular

Crocheted Fancy Box with Lid, Free Pattern, Vintage 1940s

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Lorrie, I went back and clicked on the bag to follow the checkout process but I received a pop up window to submit a review. I didn't see a checkout process so I entered my name and email address with all required fields entered.
    Since I have not tried to make the pattern yet as I have not received it. I just entered in the required field for review which pattern I would like to try. Hit enter again and received a message that I would get a PDF file in 15 minutes. I still have not received the PDF file.
    I'll check back tomorrow to see if it shows up. I am on the North East side of the USA.

Thanks,
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    It is a very pretty lacy box crochet pattern that I would like to try. Lorrie was kind enough to tell me how to submit a checkout process. I have tried several times but keep getting a review request. I went ahead and entered my name and email address anyway. I will wait and see if the pattern shows up. I think you might like it too.
    Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoula, it shouldn't be reviewing ... it's supposed to go right through. If you'll send me a note with your email address, I'll send the pattern to you by email.

Lorrie