Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Edging Patterns

Some time back I had decided that I wasn't going to see edging patterns in my shop. I have a fair number of edging books, and, of course, come across the patterns in the old magazines that I just been piling up. Recently I decided to put these patterns over in one of my Google Photo Albums - Crochet Edging and Insertions.

The edging patterns do not have download links, however, if you see an edging you like, you can always do a screen print. There's only 45 or so edgings in the album right now, but I'll be adding more most days ... as time permits.

Lorrie
    Preserving History One Pattern at a Time
    Vintage Knit Crochet Pattern Shop

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked out the album of edgings and am wondering if you will be posting the source where you found it. I have lots of the older books with edgings that I can refer to. I guess I'm just too lazy to look through all of them for a pillowcase edging.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    The source of these edgings is directly from my vintage pattern book collection. Generally you can tell the source by the material requirements ... in the case of the two books I've listed so far .... Coats and Clarks. I didn't think about how knowing the actual books the pattern came from would be helpful to someone and just might start that on the next book I process to put in the photo album.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Preserving History One Pattern at a Time
    Vintage Knit Crochet Pattern Shop