Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

How to get your business or website listed here

If you sell crochet or knitting related items online or offline, you can request to have your very own sub-forum here on CrochetTalk.com where you can promote your store and/or items. We do not charge anything to be listed, but there are a few things that are required:

1. You must have a website, blog or store (Etsy, etc.). No eBay only or Facebook only sellers
    2. You must link back to CrochetTalk.com from your site/store using one of the graphics supplied below if possible.
    3. You need to remain active on your sub-forum that we setup for you.
    4. We encourage you to participate in discussions here at CrochetTalk, but you are not allowed to promote your products any where except for in your sub-forum.
    5. Please don't post anything negative in any other vendors sub-forum.

If you only have an Etsy store, you can link to CrochetTalk by going to the "About" page and in the "Links" section select "Shop Blog" or "Shop Website" from the dropdown and then enter http://crochettalk.com in the "Link URL" box and save it. Once we have confirmed this we will setup your sub-forum here and you can change the link to the one for your sub-forum if you'd like.
    How to get your business or website listed here-etsy-jpg

Please PM Barbara or email allforumhelp@gmail.com once you have linked to us, or if you have any questions or need any help.

You can use on of the graphics below on your site to link to CrochetTalk.com:

How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb1-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb2-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb3-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb4-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb5-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb6-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb7-jpg How to get your business or website listed here-crochetb8-jpg

2. Thanks Estee, cybarra, Gillygaloo, Susan2014, theperilsofbev321 thanked for this post
    Likes charlye, Carynjoyb liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara,
    I do sell on Etsy. Not sure if that is ok or not. If it is how do I go about joining ?
    Caryn Joy

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carynjoyb View Post
    Hi Barbara,
    I do sell on Etsy. Not sure if that is ok or not. If it is how do I go about joining ?
    Caryn Joy
    Hello Caryn,

I am sending you a private message.

Thank you,
    Barbara

6. Likes theperilsofbev321 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

At this time, I do not qualify for your expectations. Thanks for asking.

I do not have a website at this time. When I signed up with you, I had paid someone to set up a site for me, but he did not follow through with what he told me he would do. I am left holding the bag. My site is in his name, which is one of the things he messed me up on, and it is now parked. I have been left in limbo. My friends and I do want to list some things online, but on way to do so at this time. Thanks for your offer.

Betty Zotta

Post Thanks / Like
    I sell through facebook, and word of mouth through friends. Not sure how else to sell other than ebay. Can you give me some pointers. I would like to link here if possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine is done! Thanks

10. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bzotta View Post
    I do not have a website at this time. When I signed up with you, I had paid someone to set up a site for me, but he did not follow through with what he told me he would do. I am left holding the bag. My site is in his name, which is one of the things he messed me up on, and it is now parked. I have been left in limbo. My friends and I do want to list some things online, but on way to do so at this time. Thanks for your offer.

Betty Zotta
    There are many free blog sites you can easily set up online. I will add some information about free sites, blogging tips, ect. in the forums for you and others to see. If you have a blog which is some way related to crocheting or knitting you are welcome to join us in the vendors/business section to let others know about items you are selling.

We are here to help in any way possible and there is plenty of time to make an effort if you are interested. I am sad to hear you were left hanging with the gentlemen who was setting a site up for you; I am sure it is disheartening. Hopefully, things will change and be better for you in the long run.

It sounds like learning more about free blogs may be a great option for you to consider. We will provide as much general support as we possibly can to help you if you decide to pursue this option.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kayscrochetpatterns View Post
    Mine is done! Thanks
    Your's is all setup: http://crochettalk.com/kay-s-crochet-patterns/

13. Thanks theperilsofbev321 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cher444 View Post
    I sell through facebook, and word of mouth through friends. Not sure how else to sell other than ebay. Can you give me some pointers. I would like to link here if possible.
    One option would be to create a free online blog if you are not using Etsy or another acceptable online store/site. I will be posting information in the forums about free blogs and options available as well as other helpful information.

Linking your business here on CrochetTalk is a great way to form partnerships. We help each other along the way to make new friendships, find new followers, and it helps to promote each other's site as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carynjoyb View Post
    Hi Barbara,
    Caryn Joy

Yes, you can link from Etsy. Just edit your "About" page, and go to the "Shop Links" page, and add a "Shop Link" or "Blog Link" and for the "Link URL" type in http://crochettalk.com