Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  5
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dippydot View Post
    I do sell on etsy and really enjoy it. Hello to everyone and hope I can stay in touch often.
    Good morning! Let us know when you place a link on your Etsy site and we can set up a sub-forum for you here at CrochetTalk!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool store

yes I have 2 web site. clairestjames13.etsy.com Claire st james.com How to get your business or website listed here-100_3807-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Claire,

If you'd like to link your sites to crochettalk.com, take a look at the first post in this thread for instructions and let use know when you are done, or if you need help. Then we can get your sub-forum all setup here for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for this offer. I have not figured out how to add your link to my web page (Custom Crochet). Please help me with that with more specific instructions.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like you built your site using web.com. To add a link to your webs.com site, watch this video: How to edit the Footer : Webs 3.0 Support Center

At the 1:20 mark of the video you will see how to add a link. You will first want to type the word CrochetTalk.com then highlight it and click the "Link" button shown in the video. You will get a popup box, click the "Webpage" tab and then enter http://crochettalk.com into the box, then click insert link.

That should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ceordr View Post
    Thank you for this offer. I have not figured out how to add your link to my web page (Custom Crochet). Please help me with that with more specific instructions.

Post Thanks / Like

New to Website

Hello Everyone,
    I am excited to learn new techniques and discuss things with fellow crocheters. I started at 4 years old and now I have a small business. How fun to love what you do and get paid for it.
    Di

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDi Creations View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I am excited to learn new techniques and discuss things with fellow crocheters. I started at 4 years old and now I have a small business. How fun to love what you do and get paid for it.
    Di
    You are more than welcome to add a link to your site as instructed above and we will create a sub-forum for you to use here on CrochetTalk! Thanks for joining us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I Am only selling on Facebook at the moment. How do I set up my own web sight? You mentioned something about free? I would be very interested in setting up my own web sight and linking it to crochet talk. Can you help me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Markie View Post
    Thanks! I Am only selling on Facebook at the moment. How do I set up my own web sight? You mentioned something about free? I would be very interested in setting up my own web sight and linking it to crochet talk. Can you help me?
    One option is to create a free blog online. Many of them are available if you don't want to purchase a domain name and create a website.

Also, are you planning on selling on Etsy at any given time? This is another way to link to us and we will add a special sub-forum here for you. Let us know if you need more guidance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you! I'm going to investigate both options.

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post