Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Chain8Designs

Post Thanks / Like

Chain8Designs

In my last post I discussed my attempt at trying to be more organized with my blog posts by coming up with categories. When I can, I'd like to showcase a designer that I found while perusing the internet that I think is really good and that you will enjoy, if you aren't aware of her/him already. Today I would like to introduce you to Jennifer at Chain8Designs.

Chain8Designs-unicorn-headband-jpg

I belong to an email group called Bloglovin', where you can sign up to receive posts from blogs you wish to follow - and they usually throw in a few more they think you might like. This Magical Unicorn headband design showed up in my feed, so of course I had to find out about the designer.

She doesn't have a large assortment of designs (but then, neither do I!), but what she does have is wonderful. Jennifer also has Holiday Mouse and Festive Reindeer headbands, plus a fantastic Twitterpated Heart Beanie just in time for Valentines Day! And best of all - her patterns are free! So hurry and get over to see her work right now. You can also follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. BTW, Jennifer's pinterest boards are terrific, so make sure to check those out too.

I hope you enjoy Jennifer's work as much as I do, and, as always - Happy Crocheting!

2. Likes spoula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm almost finished with a unicorn hat for a 5 yr. old girl. It took 3 days to get as far as I am and that's a lot of crocheting and then weaving in the ends and attaching pieces to the top of the hat. The first day I started the hat I crocheted 10 rnds and had to go to rnd 13 and then I still had the earflaps to do at that time. Now I have a 2 or 3 more leaves to crochet and the eyes or face to put on it.

The headband looks nice too.

4. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great! Please make sure you post a pic when you're done, Jean Marie.