Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

I've Been So Bad...

Well, I certainly hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter and didn't go overboard on the sweets, like I did! I had plans of showing gorgeous carved eggs (that you can see here), or at the very least sharing a cute GIF (which can be seen here). Somehow those never came to fruition. I think I've been stuck in some kind of slow-motion gear that I can't seem to get out of. However, I did get into the Easter spirit and decided to try out a pattern that I fell in love with some time ago. It's the sweet "Little crochet bunny pattern" from Amigurumi Today (available for free here).

I've Been So Bad...-amigurumi-bunny-jpg
    Little crochet bunny from Amigurumi Today

I do have yarn appropriate for making this, but I ran into a problem. The yarn is fuzzy and I was having great difficulty seeing the stitches. So I decided to switch to another yarn I have - sock weight without all the fuzz. Even though my version isn't quite as cute as the original, I still think it turned out ok. Mine just looks a bit sleepy!

I've Been So Bad...-img_0797-copya-jpg

I've Been So Bad...-img_0798-copy-jpg

Arthur took pity on my Sleepy Bunny and shared one of his heart pillows with her, originally seen here. I decided that Arthur shouldn't have to sit on a box anymore, so I ordered a comfy retro-modern chair for him. However, I need to find a way to wire him, because Arthur has a terrible problem with falling apart. (The chair, while being very stylish, won't give him a lot of support.) I did find a site that showed how to make an "upholstered" chair and I think Arthur would be ecstatic if I could make one of those for him - but crocheted, of course. Perhaps this will be my next project? But only after I finish the current WIPs.....

Post Thanks / Like
    cute bunny w/heart

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nova55, These Bunnies are so cute and I like the write up even cuter.

Sppula

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was 2 different pictures of the same bunny. Sorry about that. Both bunnies are cute.

6. Likes Nova55 liked this post