Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Easter is Coming...

I always seem to be "a day late and a dollar short" when it comes to holiday themed posts. I know that St. Patrick's Day is on March 17th, but I think I'm going to take a pass this year for posting wondrous Irish things. If you have an insatiable desire to see these lace beauties, please refer to a previous post of mine here.

Lately I've been working on an afghan that's almost complete (yes, really!) and the Metro Kerchief by Yuliya Tkacheva (see pic below). I love the design of this kerchief, although if you make it slightly larger it would really be a shawlette, and I'm about halfway done. I know, I know - I'm supposed to be designing my own items - but sometimes it's nice just to go with someone else's pattern. If I don't find someone to give this to I'll probably just list it in my shop.

Easter is Coming...-metro-kerchief-jpg
    Metro Kerchief by Yuliya Tkacheval

But I digress. Easter is coming, and I think I've been looking at this adorable bunny for so long that I must make her. There is no designer listed that I can find, but the free pattern is available at Amigurumi Today. If you are a Pinterest Peruser, I'm sure you've come across her - along with a million other items we all would like to make. Well, enough with the talking. I've got the yarn - I've got the hook - now wish me luck!

Easter is Coming...-amigurumi-bunny-jpg
    Easter is Coming...-bunny-jpg

PS. I want the pattern for that little bear, too!

2. Likes spoula liked this post

4. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really cute amigurumi!