Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well His health is like a YoYo, if he survive til Christmas it will surprise me. the Last week as been sleeping most of the time, he might be awake off and on for couple hours a day, but today he woke up at 3:00 pm and is still awake and it is 10:30. I am ready to go to bed but won't until he falls asleep.But I have gotten a lot of rest while he was sleeping. I got some crocheting done also. Which I haven't been able to do much of since he got home from the Nursing Home.
    What did you think of my Scarf? Will never do it again to tedious.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is beautiful. I'm glad you kept at it, well worth the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    One time I made a baby blanket that I didn't finish in time. I went ahead and wrapped the blanket with an "Under Construction" sign on top. The mom gave the blanket back so I could finish and I gave it to her when I was done.

4. Likes N/A, BarbySue, MeerKat, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    BarbySue hope your Hubby comes thru his surgery just fine. I'll be saying Prayers for him. You just my get the Blanket done if not do what you feel: I would do exactly what you said a lovely gift with a note about Blanket?? Is the Mom a friend or Family?? Take care and relax as God has your Hand. God Bless Susan M J

6. Likes BarbySue, seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat I went to send a message yesterday, did'nt finish when a crisis with Larry happened. It was erased and did'nt get back to it. Your a strong, Talented Lady and so glad your finishing crochet items. The scarf & Brown Hat perfect for my Red or Tan Coats I use in Winter. Fine Job. Tom
    I send my Prayers everynight and for your wife. Chat sometime soon. Whats next hun !! You deserve a special day of rest & do what you want and
    I wish I could give that to you. Hows the Grandkids?? HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks a lot KrochetCat- I am so glad I stuck with it and finished it. I am really proud of the scarf. It was a very complicated pattern especially for me.

9. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Susan, The grandkids are doing great. I have been able to rest while he sleeps, plus even get some crocheting done. Which really relaxes me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you can see the Baby soon or have you. Still have cookies to make for a few friends at Xmas so I start before Thanksgiving and some get them before or few weeks before. What do you think?? Love to see some more of your nicely made items. God bless

12. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, your scarf is gorgeous. Looks complicated. I'm so glad you are able to get some rest and can crochet some. Take care. Lawana

14. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    MeerKat, I hope your husband is feeling better or is getting some relief. I know it is a rough time for you and you both are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much for all the comments as to what to do about this baby blanket. I think I will give her a hand written card telling her that she has the gift coming but wanted to take my time to make it perfect for her precious little one. Then give it to her later when I get it all done. Thank you all so very much for your support! It really made me feel a lot better.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

16. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post