Likes Likes:  32
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks well!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Larisa.

Post Thanks / Like
    You did a wonderful job! Your stitches are so even, you really did a great job!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice items!

6. Likes MeerKat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barby Sue, I didn't think I would ever get the scarf done.. Not with taking care of Tom.

Thank you Pixieglitter.

Post Thanks / Like
    That scarf is so beautiful. The stitches are so even and lovely. I also like both hats very much. But I don't know that I've ever seen anything that looks like that scarf before....just beautiful. Thanks for sharing....HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelly, I got the pattern from Drops.com they have a lot of Beautiful free patterns.

10. Likes seashells_Shelly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been working on a baby blanket and the shower is in December...my husband is having shoulder surgery next week. What do you think my chances of getting it done in time?? I'm thinking instead of driving myself insane over it I'll buy the mother something for the shower and giver her the blanket when I get it done. Takes the pressure off.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Barby Sue......you need to take care of yourself first or you won't be able to take care of anyone else. So, do what works best for you. Who needs the pressure and anxiety of hurrying to get a project finished that is being made with loving care. I have been to baby showers, bridal showers, etc. where the person of honor received a beautiful card from someone who loves them very much and is working on a gift made with love and care. Alas, the big day of the party comes, the gift isn't finished so the person receiveda beautiful card with handwritten message that the gift is on the way but I want it to be the best I can make it......when I have it finished, I will make sure you get it. Until then, have a wonderful day, enjoy the party. I am glad I could be here to spend this time with everyone. Love, (sign it how you would). I have yet to encounter a person of honor who was disappointed or hurt because their special gift wasn't done "on time". Life happens....let it happen....do what you can when you can....you'll feel better for taking one day at a time God Bless. HUGS, Shelly
    The story of The Passion of Christ in one flower....

Post Thanks / Like
    Such good advise! Barb I hope you take it. Janice I hope you are taking care of yourself. Been wondering how you are and your husband. Still saying my prayer for your husband.

14. Likes N/A liked this post