Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: wedding gift

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, thank you...for missing me as well as the compliments on the wedding afghan! I am still a bit concerned about .... if the bride will like it, and then I tell myself .... really, if she doesn't I won't really know! lol I am trying to be on here more often...as time allows! -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Janine check in now and then let us in on more of your Gorgeous Makings. LOL my Friend SMJ

3. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Janine, I told you on another post that I missed you and I guess you are getting the message from a lot more now. I can see why you have been busy that afghan is gorgeous. We do miss you and every person on here is missed when they are away. We know that life is a lot busier for some than others but just a word to say Hi and I'm alright is all we need. My life is very quiet and I have lots of time to be on the internet but there are ya'll that have jobs and kids and husbands and I don't know how you ever get anything crocheted much less chat with us but somehow you do. Everyone is valuable to the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely beautiful. I know she will love it, it is a labor of love. And I agree, filet crochet is not hard, I also did a yarn afghan and you just follow the graph, trust me, you will know if you skip or miss a stitch. Not as hard as it looks.

LI Roe

6. Likes imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone for your uplifting comments on the afghan, these comments are definitely making a big difference in my self assuredness. Also thanks to each of you for missing me while I have been preoccupied with a lot of other stuff in my life. I will be trying to check in more often. -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    What a wonderful keepsake you have made for the couple, and a fantastic job on it too. I know they will treasure it for many years.

Judi G

9. Likes GrammaJoe, imj9scrochetj9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH, Judy, thank you so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wtg! Very nice Janine. I really really have to try to do filet someday! hugs

12. Likes N/A, imj9scrochetj9, DinahRoberts liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, thank you so much!!!!! -janine

Post Thanks / Like
    Anne, how's that little granddaughter doing? Any new pictures? Did you make one of her in the dress Mary made?