Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Thread: More of my work

Post Thanks / Like

More of my work

Here a few more pics of my work
    Attached Images Attached Images More of my work-100_0265-jpg More of my work-100_0126-jpg More of my work-100_0065-jpg More of my work-100_0020-jpg More of my work-100_0276-jpg 
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

Post Thanks / Like
    Your items are very nice!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

3. Likes dlj326 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing your creations with us! They are all wonderful! Hugs, Dinah
    Dinah

5. Likes dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    too cool I love all of them!
    Crochet Chickadee

7. Likes dlj326 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have some very talented hookers in this group and honey you are one of them! What beautiful work you have completed. I'm jealous of everything everyone has completed but it has given me the bug once again and I'm into crocheting for myself instead of always for everyone else. I'm proud of me. Thanks for sharing. Betty Lynn

9. Likes Kathy B., buggainok liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Beatrice, thanks so much I really love to crochet have been doing it for about 35 years now and I, like you have always made for others. I wil be posting some more pictures tonight after I get off work so keep an eye out. I really love this group, a bunch of wonderful gals here. I hope you have a blessed day.
    Doris
    Too Blessed To Be Stress

11. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Doris, I've been crocheting for over 40 years myself and it relaxes me and keeps me out of trouble. I will keep my eyes open and can hardly wait to see more of your work. Soon I will be posting some of my things to. Take care and you have a blessed day too! Hugs, Betty Lynn (Beatrice is what my grand nephew calls me)

13. Likes N/A, Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    betty Lynn you are an amazing crocher as Im a genius at knowing a nice friendly and Talent whaen I hear them chatting. You are a giver like me. I have slowed down some thisyear. If they cant pick up I am afraid they wont get a box, Hubbys stroke in 1 eye last January causing his driving to 5 miles or
    8 depends on kind of traffic. Lovwe my shut- ins, meals on wheels, Church's in neighborhood. Does to me more then words. Cant wait to see Pics
    God Bless and caht later. Susan M J

15. Likes Kathy B. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Susan you sure know how to make my day. Thank you for the love! Betty Lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan M J View Post
    betty Lynn you are an amazing crocher as Im a genius at knowing a nice friendly and Talent whaen I hear them chatting. You are a giver like me. I have slowed down some thisyear. If they cant pick up I am afraid they wont get a box, Hubbys stroke in 1 eye last January causing his driving to 5 miles or
    8 depends on kind of traffic. Lovwe my shut- ins, meals on wheels, Church's in neighborhood. Does to me more then words. Cant wait to see Pics
    God Bless and caht later. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Minnesota (MPLS.) Nice up to 8o, breeze. Nice to crochet outside on seat under our Lilac 6 ft bush ( poor 60 yrs now dying slowly) Boo Hoo. Making a wash cloth for my son in his weird colours Hope he gets the message haha, dought it. Hows your day? making Halloween things or do you do any? Xmas WOW its here in stores....stupid. Turns me off. Nice seeing you on CT - SMJ