Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

FAye, some mor pictures of my paintings.

Attachment 6015Attachment 6016Attachment 6017Attachment 6018Attachment 6019
    L2R:Here is a sheep wagon like one they use out west for the sheepherders to sleep in in bad weather while they care for the sheep. Our bank president bought this and brought it home and wanted me to paint a scene on each side.
    First I wanted to show you what it looks like inside.
    The 2nd pic is of the inside with a stove and storage space. There is a door in this end (past the stove. That other stuff is outside of the wagon .I was working on the wagon in a storage garage)
    The 3rd pic is the other end with a built-in bench they slept on. There is a trap door in the bench/bed which they hang a trash bag in so they didnt have to go outside everyvtime to take the trash out. And maybe for other uses also! who knows?
    Pics #4 and 5 is the beginning of the painting on the first side. I can only post 5 pics at a time in a post so there is another post following showing the work as I am adding more and then some of the 2nd side.

2. Likes little drummer, GrammaJoe, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, I am so impressed with your talent and work. You are a wonderful artist!
    Annette

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness! What a project! I can't imagine sleeping on such a small bench. Thank you so much for sharing these pics