Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: owl mug wrap

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my Guail are so pretty and 5 little ones Amazingly Cute. 2 Blue Birds & 2 Cardinal at feeders in front right now, LOVE it and Cats lay in window and stare MEOOW!!. Layer. Amanda just called and computer is down, maybe a week she'll get it back?? Sounds
    good and went to Hubbys sisters for BBQ. LOVE Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good Susan, thanks for the update on Amanda. I am glad she sounds better and is getting out some. We had not heard from her so I was wondering if she was OK. Oh the blue birds and cardinals!!!! Yes! Fun to just sit and watch. Better than TV. My uncle had a bird feeder right outside the dining room window and millions of birds. Then the squirrels came so he made a little refuge for the birds so the squirrels did not get them! Shirley

3. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shirly forgive me BUT is your Father still with us or passed?? I would love to fin out what he did?? I am not handy with nails & such? I do some but not to BRAG about. I may consider this week or so, we have way to many squirrels and damaging some feeders. Have to have metal or they chew thru wood, plastic. No Trees so I but shepard Hooks (expensive) even on sale, and they still go up that 8 ft I refuse to pay $20.00 for a proof cone for them. Have a good evening. HUGS Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan: Father is passed and so is uncle. I remember they used what I think was a piece of metal like from a hoe or shovel and shaped it so the squirrels could not get in. I will ask my sister for sure. She's younger so perhaps her memory is still like a steel trap! Shirley

PS: You know I think it was like the green hose holders that we used to put on the house and then roll up the hose!

6. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you so much for the cute owl pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley just found this form...day late and 20 dollars short haha. Yes I think I know and I may be able to get some from hubbys junk or 3 guys down the alley, 1 Bill farily new and love s to talk and help???? Hubby isnt jealous (at my age??) Thanks sweet friend. Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good, Susan, just to keep them "squirrelies". OMG we were watching "Mountain Men" on the History Channel on Sunday. They eat what they can trap or shoot. They killed two squirrels and then as they were eating them out in the woods, they mentioned that the bear fat was what made them taste so good!!! What do we watch that crap? Purely mindless entertainment!!! Love, Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    OH ISH but some country's eat what ever?? I have lots of squirrels...I catch some and send in case YOU get down and need food??

Post Thanks / Like
    Um no but thanks for the kind offer!!! Hubby says they taste like chicken! Oh lordy we are nuts, huh? Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    You mean the squirrels like nuts?