Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: tissue top doll

Post Thanks / Like

tissue top doll

I crocheted thedress for this doll[IMG]
    C:\Users\Evelene\Pictures[/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well! I do not see picture. I hope ladies help you to post picture. Please do. I cannot wait to see dress
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you read the instructions under the help button? This is the way to post on here. Click on "go advanced" button on the bottom of this message. The it will open another window and look for the paperclip and click on it, that will open another window and then you click on "add files" another window will open and then click on "select files" this will take you to your computer where you have saved your pictures. Bring up the picture you want to post and double click on it and that should take you back to the other window where you then click on "upload picture" when that is done and it takes a minute or two then you click on the button "insert inline" and then click "done" and that should put the picture in your post. Add your message and then click submit or if you want to make sure the picture and message are correct press "review post" and if it is okay then click submit. This is the way I can explain it. Others may have more info but that should work. Good luck!! If you are wanting to start a thread you will go to the pictures section and click on it then click on "add new thread" and then you can follow the instructions I have given you.