Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Look out for the anmals!

Someone out there loves doing animals I know but I dont remember who, sorry. The 1st picture will be the front only as there are no pictures on the back, only instructions. Am I driving anyone crazy yet??? There is one more crochet book ... look out for the angels!!!! Then the last book is for anyone who likes to sew and loves bears!! I love the angels but never really tried to crochet one yet. I think the bear family is adorable too. I haven't had my sewing machine out for a long time. Attachment 5463Attachment 5464Attachment 5465Attachment 5466Attachment 5467 Well that's all folks! If you think I went overboard with the pictures.. I am sorry I will try next time to not be such a nuesience (sp????) I finally got my sale stuff in the mail today and am between projects now so I had time to get on the computer but maybe I went a little overboard, ya think!!!!!! How many names are on the list now for our 6" squares exchange? I want to start on those next.
    Let me know what you think. XOXOXOXOXOX, Patty/redhead
    Last edited by redhead; 07-17-2013 at 06:02 PM.

2. Likes libertylady64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Redhead I am so jealous of the book you have they lok awesome to crochet
    God will never put more on your plate then you can handle.
    http://pinterest.com/eva64

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, if I knew how to do it, I would give you some compitittion. I have bunches of angels, Christmas tree balls, and several books of cupie dolls , Flower dolls And a huge stack of doily books. And I still have the thread it takes to make them. Crochetsoup had a lot of little Friends .He said he had them all sold. Then he came out with 2 little dragons that were so adorable. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    The first animal book doesn't it use the eggs that legs stockings use to come in? Love those animals, use to make them and put beans in the egg to make a rattle and batting around the egg so the egg didn't get broke. Wish I still had my book actually I think it was only two or three pages.