Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!

I am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0455-jpgI am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0444-jpgI am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0440-jpgI am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0439-jpgI am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0429-jpg These are going to be priced at $5 each at the yard sale. I need to see how much shipping will cost to see if I can mail them and sell them for $5 to you. It will only allow me to post 5 at a time. So I will post more in another post.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0316-jpgI am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-santa-ornaments-jpgI am willing to sell these to anyone who wants them before the sale!!-img_0418-jpg I think that I am missing one will see after I post these. Oh yes, snowmen The stars are 2 for $5 since they aren't nearly as difficult to make and the stars will all be glittered.
    Last edited by twinfaye; 06-30-2013 at 08:53 AM. Reason: left out one

3. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Geez Faye: 2 stars; 2 snowmen (one red and one green); 2 santas; 2 angels: one blond and one brown hair; 1 pink light and one brown/gray; 2 reindeer; 2 owls (one pick and one yellow. Is that too many? I have 4 grandchildren and that way can give some to each family! If it is too many let me know. If not let me know the price. You can wait until after the same if you want to....I'm like died and gone to heaven! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Shirley, I am glad to sell you that many but the price will be pretty steep. Are you sure you want that many? That would be $65 plus shipping which I am estimating would be around $7.50. You left out trees and I don't know if that was by choice or by error. So if you wanted trees that would be another $10. Let me know so you get the colors you want.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, I shall rethink this!!!! How about: 1 angel (blond hair); 1 reindeer ; 1 snowman with green scarf; 1 santa; 1 tree with pearls on; 1 owl (yellow); 1 pink light and 1 brown; 2 stars. What is that: around $45? That is a total of 10 I think and then I can give each family 5. That is probably better and then add shipping? Thanks Faye. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I feel better about that! I love how excited you are but I worry about money all the time so I think everyone has to. I forget that everyone isn't in my position. I will get them together and mail them as soon as I can. Will let you know for sure when I have them ready. I'll make sure you get the colors you want. Thanks, you are my first sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    SS does not cover very much but thankfully my hubby still is working. Mostly use my $ for groceries and feeding my crocheting addiction! Thanks much Faye. The kids will be super-excited as will my daughters. I really try to start thinking of things I can give about this time of the year and then at the end I am not as strapped!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too, after the sale I will get really busy making gifts. I want to make a couple of that crocheted tray thing for the bathroom . I can think of more than that would want it but I think if I make two that will do me in. Of course I have the nativity made for my daughter. Well mostly, I'm still going to try the pattern I have for the 3 wise men and I keep thinking I need the ewe and another lamb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your daughter will love the nativity. I love the trays too. Take care and don't work too hard!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for mentioning the tray thingy, Faye. I forgot about it. I want to make some too. Have been in a crochet slump lately. Bumping this back to the top for you. Good luck with your sales.