Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: I'm DONE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    .Faye after a while I will LOOK ???? hehehe

2. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Meerkat: I had to shut down the computer this AM because we had another thunder, lightening and rain storm. Then my daughter brought the two dogs for us to babysit while she goes to the campsite where her family is this weekend. She had a horrible infection in a tooth but finally got to see the oral surgeon Fri PM x 2 hours and he did a root canal. She actually feels better already! It is amazing what they can do. Still has to take more antibiotics but I think she is on the mend. Have a great rest of the weekend. Shirley

4. Likes MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    All adorable! Makes me go "Whew!" thinking of you burning the midnight oil to make them all. Worth it, though. You'll go down in Crochet History.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: I looked up where you are and it is 800 miles from Minneapolis where our son lives. If we go to Terry, Mississippi where my cousin lives who has colon cancer, that is 425 miles, Denver is 1200 (hubbys mother and sister), and back home is 2 days. Hubby says it is 9 days driving no matter the days we spend here and there!!!!! Quite a trip. I also found out where HWY 127 is and some of the other towns you all talk about all the time!!!! Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, now you have found me! Should I be worried? lol This area is so pretty that you will want to stay here as long as you can.

8. Likes amanda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was amazed that it is just one really long day or 1 1/2 days from MN. Said we could not make reservations sooner than 330 days!!! Take care. Shirley

Post Thanks / Like
    HOLY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS BATMAN! wow! Nice work.

11. Likes amanda, Heart liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Than ks Ironman!! Closest I could think of to using a hook for good. Captain Crook was a bad guy so couldn't use him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye that box makes me want to be a little kid again. What an awesome project. What's next?

Post Thanks / Like
    OH MY GOODNESS FAYE! I want them all I love amigurumies or stuffed animals! They are so very cute! I wanted to know if you learned to crochet with your feet as well? I have thought it would be easier if I learned LOL! LOVEYOUR FRIEND MANDA!

15. Likes N/A liked this post