Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: I'm DONE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan if they don't sell everyone will be getting ornaments as presents!! UH, if I was going to look on Ravelry, and I'm not, but what would I look under?? Really doesn't matter since I am NOT going to look but you know for arguments sake??? So others on here know how to find it. Oh, don't worry about it. I am NOT looking!!

2. Likes N/A, Heart, MeerKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: You are a funny lady!!!!! Have a look, it's OK!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lili, you almost had me but I recognize a tempter when I here one!! You are contributing to the delinquency of a elder!!! I am being so good and you are being so bad!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye: Love it....You NEED a new project!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, I need to get off here and do some crocheting. If I can get a laugh it makes me want another and before I know it I have been on here an hour. I'm trying to put a crown on a toboggan hat and it isn't stretching enough so I laid it down and got on here and got stuck. Thanks for making me laugh!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see how you do it. It takes me forever to do things. I have been working on a baby layette for the past two months. They are adorable, wish I could be there to buy some of them.

8. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I know, Faye, I have been on here for an hour too. Have to get something else done!!!! Have a good day. Shirley

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Tinlizzy: But that is all the more time and love going into the layette!!! Some little person is going to be so lucky. Shirley

12. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My Gosh, Faye! Your title "Ms Speedy Crocheter" sure fits you! The ornaments are 'cute as can be'. And displaying them on your tree will remind everyone that they need a few new ones to put on their tree, so I'm sure you will sell out. Now you'd better take a breather before you have to start pricing things......Shirly

14. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how you can crochet that many items, it would probably take me a couple years to do it,

Coming in here is addictive, when I come in here I know I will be here for at least an hour, I got to get off here got to work on another Scarf for Granddaughter.

16. Likes N/A liked this post