Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Latest towel topper

Latest towel topper-img_0372-jpgLatest towel topper-img_0373-jpgThis is Sunbonnet Sue and a pink snowflake. The snowflake needs to be blocked it really isn't cattywhampus (I don't know how to spell this and I don't think it is a real word but I've heard it all my life). Do you think this would sell well?

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, especially the Sun Bonnet Sue! She is adorable. The snowflack would be pretty in a bathroom at Christmas also. I am going to start making Fridge Magnets for gifts. Found a great site.Heck! The pattern I printed doesn't have the site add on it. Just Google Refrigerator Magnets and you can find it. Also a really cute Sunshine Dress Dish Cloth, Maggie Weldon at Maggies crochet . com. These are all cute and easy. As fast as you crochet you can whip out several hundred in no time. LOL I really like your Sunbonnet Sue. Did you get the angel doily enlarged and printed? I did. if you want a copy let me know and I'll mail it to you.Hugs.

3. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, yeah. Just a thought- the dress soap bottle cover someone posted on here and the Sunshile dress dish cloth would make a cute set. Not much time or yarn invested- set for 10.00 or 12.50? 10.00 at least.

5. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Great I'll go look and I didn't get the angel pattern. I have the fridge magnets boo.kmarked. Thanks for you nice comments. I don't think a pink snowflake is a practical thing to sell but I had this pink sparkly yarn and I wanted to see it in a snowflake. You guys know that I like bright colors. Dang, I got distracted and Dovie got my cheese off my table!!! That is the second piece she has stolen. Now she is eyeballing my crackers!!! lol Thanks for your suggestions as well. I have the pattern for the dishwashing bottle and I have made one in red. So finding the other piece will be a big help to sell them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I definately think it will sell! Love it!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

8. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    both are great faye--the color of the towel topper is lovely--and yes hey should sell well.
    Crochet Chickadee

10. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they should sell well. Especially the Sunbonnet Sue. Pair her with a matching dishcloth and you will definitely have a winner--Jan P. S. Tell Lovie that since you do not eat her food, then she needs to leave your food alone. Good Luck on that one!!

12. Likes justplainjudy, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am gong to start bugging Smudge while HE is eating, just like he bugs me, LOL If I open a can of tuna or salmon. OMG, you'd think he never got a bite to eat, unless you actually SAW the little monster, LOLOL

Do I recognize that pink yarn you made the snowflake out of? Oh, and by the way, do know about KARMA, right?? Turn about is FAIR Play, Missie Faye, I will be sending you a handmade crocheted gift for you to wear out on your birthday and I want PICTURES!!! Muahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahah That is my MOST Evil Laugh!!

By The Way, I LOVE little Miss Sunbonnet Sue!! She is just adorable!!
    Last edited by Landon; 05-09-2013 at 04:08 AM.

14. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I was asking about Sue not the pink snowflake. I know that is one that would be a hard sale. No, I used almost every drop of THE pink yarn and this is another that I had. It is not nearly as nice as the other. I wish I could find some more of the other. Thanks for the comments!

16. Likes justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't find the dishcloth on Maggie Wheldon's site. I got 4 other patterns but not that one.

18. Likes justplainjudy, N/A liked this post