Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  27
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job barbara, your cell phone cover is great you did a good , love the color. Im going to try to make me one for my cell phone here soon . Happy crocheting

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How did I miss this?? It is darling and I love the colours you used!! You go, girl!!

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautifull work Barb, do you have something at the top to keep the phone in the holder you know like velcrow or something? Betty
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

Here is a picture of the finished product! Thanks for the motivation to take a little time to finish it this evening! :0)

It is not perfect, but complete! I would like to make a lip balm holder to match it, this upcoming week, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice1953 View Post
    Beautifull work Barb, do you have something at the top to keep the phone in the holder you know like velcrow or something? Betty
    Not at this time - but that would be a great idea. My daughter actually took this away from me...have to make another one soon! LOL

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mom used to do that to me. Anything I would make or bring home that she liked soon disapeared from my site and I'd find it in her posessions. It was funny after a while. At least I knew what happened to my things. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Not at this time - but that would be a great idea. My daughter actually took this away from me...have to make another one soon! LOL

9. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice job Barb, it's also nice to see some of your projects, you spend so much time helping others find sites and patterns, good to know you have a little time to do some for yourself.

Good you got a picture of this before your daughter found it, now you can make another one without working from memory....lol. Isn't it nice when someone really appreciates your work?

Thanks for sharing.
    Judi G

11. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara, Love, Love, Love the cell phone snuggie! Great idea and I love the colors. I tried the afghan stitch years ago but I think it is time I relearn that stitch again it look very pretty and functional. Thanks for sharing.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

13. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara just saw the prettiest & colors so colorful of a cell phone holder. Its without pattern?? I am sure I can find one, its for my self & hubby with masculine colors. Very nice. Feels good & relaxing does it not to crochet.??? LUV Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan,

I do have a pattern, but it is packed for now. It was really simple to make. Thanks for asking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Super cute cell phone cozie Barbara. Isn't Tunisian more like crochet and knitting done together? I need to get out there and really find out how to do it.

And a big THANK YOU for keeping our site going and for all you do to keep us all together. I know it's a tremendous amount of work and I just want you to know that I sincerely appreciate everything you do for us, very much!

xoxoxo
    Shelley

17. Likes Barbara G. liked this post