Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  90
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Thread: New projects

Post Thanks / Like

hi shirly

yes I sleep but I spend at least 4 to 6 hours every day on my projects, I have lots of fun doing them and the joy from the kids is worth it all, thank you for the comments I have lots of patterns and make a lot of my own as well so there are many different ones I plan on making. have a great day and God Bless jean

Post Thanks / Like
    It helps me to try to take my mind off my chemo treatments and I try to do as much as I can. Was able to get a few of them done as had to for birthdays and showers. Have got a couple for sale but just haven't gotten around to pricing them yet.
    Carol
    Carol A. Donald

Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all. As a former Math teacher, I am partial with the shapes one it. Thanks for sharing. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Jean hepler, that is quite a collection. You do good work. I used to make dolls but not for a while now and they weren't crocheted.. Did you ever make a mistake and cut one out the wrong direction on the material? I did once and the material stretched and it turned out pretty tall. It really wasn't that bad looking at all. Our bank president liked it and bought it for one of his grandkids. Maybe I should have made some more!! Puppets are fun to make too and I did a puppet show just one time for the kids at church. It had black lights and all! Lots of fun. I called it "Bullfrogs and Butterflies". There was a cassette tape with kids songs on it by the same title (not a video) . Had a lot of cute songs on it and I used them in the puppet show. I still have the tape I made of the puppet show. That was before video tapes tho. Lots of fun!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean and Carol, yawl are seriously talented!! WOW! Thank you both so much for letting us OOGLE your creations!! XOXOX

6. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gir am I far behind I just came upon these Beautiful Blankets. Yes the Blue & White would match my Bedroom (light blue) and that first one pink & white is lovely like me haha. Did a fine job my dear. SMJ

8. Likes justplainjudy, MarjorieCrochets liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like the blankets! Good job! You must've had patterns for these.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful. Love the colors and patterns. You did a great job

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jean hepler View Post
    Attachment 4266ok trying again I am not sure it went thru more pics I hope jean
    I just saw all your animals and hats. Good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jean hepler View Post
    Attachment 4266ok trying again I am not sure it went thru more pics I hope jean
    Where do you find all the patterns for the hats?