Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Small things I have made.

Small things I have made.-img_0296-jpgSmall things I have made.-img_0298-jpgSmall things I have made.-img_0299-jpg
    I purchased the butterfly pattern and it is meant to be made with thread but I hate thread so this makes a big butterfly with WW yarn.
    The flower is a towel topper and it is poinsettiata only I wanted the pink with silver threads instead of the red.
    The star is called a Christmas Star and I purchased this pattern too. It is supposed to have a second one attached and then maybe padded a little. I hate the tails for this so this may not be something I want to do again. I am trying to find small things I can make for the craft fair. I want to donate some and I want to sell some for me. Any suggestions for small things to sell??

Post Thanks / Like
    Very Nice!

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice job!! maybe try attaching them to a barrette or a pin.

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a nice itmes!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful Faye. All of them are beautiful. I am into butterflies right now so it's my favorite. My suggestion for sale able items would be: head gear for girls, stuffed animals (not too big like Andy, my alligator. He was WAY too big), crochet over pockets of jeans is real big, as a matter of fact, any jean material with crochet item. Anyway, thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.

Annette

9. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Annette, that butterfly is really pretty it doesn't photograph well. The sparkly yarn and the soft pink make it look very delicate. I've made so many little butterflies that they take no time now. I'm going to make a bunch more and put them on headbands and any thing else I can find.

11. Likes amanda, aporfirio, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Faye, I just love the flower!!!!! It is beautiful.. would make the perfect barrett for my granddaughters hair for picture day... I think I would even wear it on a hair tie. The others are very nice too. for a folded butterfly magnet,,,,,Crochet Pattern Central - Free Fridgie Crochet Pattern Link Directory ,,,,if you go to that sight, it has alot of small things to crochet
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

13. Likes amanda, aporfirio, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the flower! thanks for sharing!

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, those are SO pretty. And so many things could be done with the butterfly. From head bands, ponytail ties, barrettes to putting them on florists wire and sticking them in the ground among the flowers or beside a plant in a pot. Also as appliques on jeans, skirts, jackets, blouses, etc. Fantastic job!!--Jan

17. Likes amanda, Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cute! Great job! Maybe try to sell some different type of crocheted hats maybe 1 with a butterfly on it! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

19. Likes Landon liked this post