Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: More snow

Post Thanks / Like

More snow

It snowed all day yesterday and last night I swept a path thru the snow at the top of my front steps and went to bed. Got up this morning and took a look at here's what I found this morning! You can't hardly see the steps at all . I have a gate at the front of the deck to keep my little dog confined to the deck in good weather. It has been left open for some time now as I can't let him on the deck in the cold weather. The wind must haveAttachment 3615Attachment 3616Attachment 3617 blown a lot more last night because there's a lot of snow blown all the way across the deck!
    If the USPS truck comes today to leave your package Landon it will probably be left in the snow, if I am not here to get it!!!

2. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brrrrrrrr...I don't envy you. We hardly ever see snow in Houston. I consider it "freezing" if the temp gets below 60. Ha ha. Stay safe and warm. Annette

4. Likes Landon, Magnolia Blossom, redhead liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    How much snow is that, Patty? A couple of feet? The post delivery people have to leave your mail either inside your mail box or at your door. And the package is small, I think it should fit inside your mailbox.

Post Thanks / Like
    snow evil snow lol.. I will so trade you.. we have tons.

7. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    stay warm and crochet much......lol

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL at Annette.

Patty, Yoooohuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you out there, girl??

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Landon I am here!!!! I just got back on the computer. I have looked for the package all day and I checked the confirmation info and it said it should have been here today. No sign of it on my deck or in the mailbox.. Tomorrow I will take this copy of the confirmation to the post office and see what they have to tell me. I thought sure it would be here today because the confirmation says it was processed through the USPS Sort Facility this morning at 5:16 AM and had departed that facility on same date but no time stated for the departure. we are only 72 miles west of Indy. We drive to Indy in just a little over an hour usually. I don't know what their problem is!!! That snow on my deck and yard is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches but it is slick. The snow has been very slushy. I don't know what I-70 like tho. Maybe I really should give it tomorrow yet. I will keep you posted. OK? XOXOXO

12. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, it has just GOT to get to your house tomorrow, I mean, Really!!! Talk about ordeal, I am glad I wasn't sending you something you needed to survive!

14. Likes Magnolia Blossom liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Patty, it has just GOT to get to your house tomorrow, I mean, Really!!! Talk about ordeal, I am glad I wasn't sending you something you needed to survive!
    Yeah... that would be really bad wouldn't it? You made me laugh!! That was funny I am going to make my home made veggie soup now and have some of it in a little bit and then get back to crocheting.... Later..Gator! XOXOXOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    I love seeing your big pictures. I wish I had a camra to send some of my stuff. Oh well my car is almost put back to running condition. Most important. Mybe the kids will get me one for my birthday. LOL Stay warm and I hope your package get though safe and dry.

17. Likes Trenarah liked this post