Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

thank you for all of the ideas to my problem

I think I am going to stick with the pringle cans I can get three small balls of yarn in each can, the only thing I had to do was cut the hole bigger to stick the yarn back in when I wasn't going to use that specific color for a few minutes. I do thank everyone for their input. I will try and post the picture that I am making in to an afghan, I am actually going to do two, the first one is of my mom and sister, (that will be my sister's birthday present in Oct) and the second one is just of my mom.....again I thank everyone that replied with help to my problem

Tigg
    Attached Images Attached Images thank you for all of the ideas to my problem-gramma-jpg thank you for all of the ideas to my problem-mom-jpg 

2. Likes billiebob, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tigg..I can't wait to see how it comes out..is it hard to do ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi

Actually no it isn't hard to do, it is just a little annoying, LOL, to keep changing colors so often but that is why it is called crochet by numbers....the one I am doing with my mom and sister hass 23 different colors, I am using at least 6-7 colors right now.....

Tigg

Post Thanks / Like
    wow that is amazing..I can't wait to see it. I have never used so many colors before..not repeatedly anyway..I am so glad you are doing this..it is truly a inspiration to use all!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for keeping us updated; can't wait for the rest....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds wonderful, can't wait to see it.
    Have a Great Day !!! Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Tigg : You are at the right place for help as you know. Not by me, I just noticed this. Am waiting to see your project. Thank you for sharing the pics.Lucky to have close family. God Bless Susan M J

Post Thanks / Like
    I missed the problem! I assume it was how to hold so many balls of yarn or something! I use 2 liter bottles it works great for me. Like I said I don't know what your problem was but wish you all the luck in you crochet by numbers! It sounds so exciting! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

10. Likes N/A liked this post