Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  56
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Post Thanks / Like
    the white/pink is a pattern from Leisure Arts 'Baby Blooms' layette pattern....the lavender dress is from e-patterns central 'Frilly Frocks' pattern book.

2. Likes calicat, Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty! How long have you been crocheting.....I love the purple....don't get me wrong, they are both lovely....but it's the color I guess...

4. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Moved to Vacaville, Ca, now in Sacramento
    Post Thanks / Like
    The outfits are sooooo cute! Makes me wish I had someone to make them for. I make booties for the hospital but I think the dress would be a little much. They are gorgeous though.

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you .. I learned to knit & crochet when I was a child but never took it seriously. Stopped doing both in my 30's and just started back just over a year ago. I have regained my passion for it and can appreciate it better now.

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much! I know how you feel.. when I finished the purple one I didn't have anyone else to make another set for..really felt the let down. But now I'm doing blankets and learning the tapestry crochet method for the picture graph patterns is keeping my interest until I find someone else who's going to want a baby outfit made

10. Likes Landon, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your work is simply STUNNING!!! They have to be family treasures!! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

12. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    those are absolutely adorable I like the applique on the dresses it adds a nice touch to them
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

14. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love them all..I would take one of each..lol. Aleah will be born any day now..my first grand..I really have to move my hook faster..lol. I have so much to do..and so little time..lol. I think I am going to start to do hooking in my sleep.

16. Likes Trenarah, yaya2mh liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    You're a real professional. When I grow up I want to be just like you. WOW! All kidding aside. I hope I will get as good as you with garments. I just made my granddaughter a sweater; But nothing as fancy as what you have made. Just beautiful. May I asked how long you have been crocheting?
    Ta ta.

18. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even when there were babies around. I could not have made such dresses. These should be framed.
    Love to see what's next.