Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  35
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG! So teeny! I've fed 3 week kittens that size, but aaaaaw!!! Like Barby Sue said, how big will it get?! Judy

2. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my scary to have around here, hubby's eye sight is worse & my breathing goes up held for ever when he moves around with my 11 month old today. This teeny tiny guy is special.

4. Likes amanda liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That baby would be with me everywhere I went. She is so precious (or he)?!!! I just love kitties!

6. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's NOT a real kitty? (from the commercial, that's not a real puppy!) when I was little, I always wanted one....lol

8. Likes justplainjudy, N/A, Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness!!! At first I thought, "no way!!!" Then I looked it up on Larisa's link, and sure enough - there it is! How unbelievable is that?? Absolutely ADORABLE! It's name was Tinker Toy, born in Illionois, and it was a REAL super-tiny kitty. The Guiness link says "it was the runt of the litter." Ya think??

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Shelley

10. Likes amanda, justplainjudy, Anaisa, Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The link said it died when it was 6 years old! I don't know what year it was! I had a cat that had 1 baby in her litter that didn't even have hair on her till she was 3 weeks old! I asked a vet and they said a cat can get pregnant while they are pregnant so she had her regular litter then 3 that were about 3 weeks younger only 1 of the those 3 lived and the 5 older kittens survived as well I bottle fed lucky and gave her to her momma when the other babies were sleeping she ended up being a gorgeous calico cat I named her lucky, that was 18 years ago! LOVE YOUR FRIEND MANDA!

12. Likes justplainjudy, BarbySue, Trenarah liked this post