Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Baby blanket's

Post Thanks / Like

Baby blanket's

Here are three baby blanket's I have finished within the past week. The blue one I finished in just three days. My internet was out the last weekend and I had to do something to occupy my time. So I made that blanket.. The first one I would have finished but the pattern was on the internet so that why I started the blue one. And the third one is a basket weave blanket I finally finished for someone that had a baby in DEC. The pattern for the first blanket is found here: Crochet Spot » Blog Archive » How To Crochet: Blanket Stitch - Crochet Patterns, Tutorials and News
    The pattern for the blue blanket is found here: Easy One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat Set | FaveCrafts.com
    And the basket weave baby blanket was made by watching a youtube video on basket weave stitch..
    Baby blanket's-baby-blanket-1-jpgBaby blanket's-baby-blanket-3-jpgBaby blanket's-baby-blanket-2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    very nice, thanks for sharing your lovely work.

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Christa!!! They are all beautiful!! I love the colours you selected, they're bound to be a big hit!! XOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Great baby blankets. Beautiful work! Glad to see them.

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice work, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    cute! thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work. I have made the one ball baby blanket pattern myself and really like it and plan to make it again. You really have talent. What are you working on next.

10. Likes N/A liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Wabash Women..I'm thinking about working on another baby blanket with some Sensations yarn called Rainbow Boucle color pink..But I would be also useing another yarn since the Boucle is so thin...I will post pictures when I'm done...

12. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're all so beautiful and very sweet. Do you have a special baby that you're making them for? I still have my grown boys' baby blankets I made for them 20+ years ago. Gosh I haven't made a baby blanket since my "babies" were babies LOL. I don't have any grandbabies.... yet but when I do watch out! I'll be one serious crocheting granny!

You can copy and paste an on line pattern into a Word document and save it to your computer. That way, you don't need the internet to access it. Just select the pattern instructions, right click and select "copy", and then open a new Word document to paste it into. I always like to paste a picture of the item into the same document for reference. I've built up quite a library in my "Crochet" folder, lots of inspiration and things I'd love to make one day.

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!

Shelley

14. Likes Trenarah liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Pixieglitter... Well the first blanket I was going to give to my twins teacher for her new grandson. But I gave her the blue one instead since I had that one finished first..the basketweave I made for my daughters manager that had a little girl in Dec. So I still have the one in the first picture. Guess I will wait for someone to have a little boy and give it to them...And I didn't save the pattern cause I was only going to make it once. So I didn't want to save it..

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments...

16. Likes Trenarah liked this post