Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Shamrock for Saint Patricks Day

Here is my Crochet Shamrock (or my lucky 4 leaf clover) to give to my 2 little Grandchildren tomorrow.

Spoula
    Attached Images Attached Images Shamrock for Saint Patricks Day-shamrock-jpg 

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice. I made some flowers - a couple on the round loom, a few wrapping yarn around my finger and around a straw, a couple wrapping yarn around a pencil, wrapping yarn around finger and making chain stitches w/a needle. We leave for Florida tomorrow for a week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, Did you make the flowers to finish your hats or for Saint Patrick's Day?

I hope you enjoy your trip to Florida be safe.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    What sweet little 4-leaf clovers, Spou. Jean Marie, hope you are having a wonderful holiday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeToo! View Post
    What sweet little 4-leaf clovers, Spou. Jean Marie, hope you are having a wonderful holiday.
    Hi MeToo, Thanks about the 4 leaf clovers . I just noticed that they look a little loose. It is the first time in a long while that I used #10 thread and hook.

I gave them to the grandchildren the funny thing is the little grandson treasured it and asked me to pin it on right away and thanked me for making it for him. My granddaughter was not impressed but let her granddaddy pin hers on.

I hope Jean Marie has a good time in Florida and that the weather is nice for her first trip.

Spoula

7. Thanks MeToo! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by spoula View Post
    Hello, Did you make the flowers to finish your hats or for Saint Patrick's Day?

I hope you enjoy your trip to Florida be safe.

Spoula
    Hi Spoula,
    It was a long trip. I'm typing this from Florida. The flowers weren't for the hats or for Saint Patrick's Day. It was just something fun to do.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Spoula and MeToo!,
    It is a nice place. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It has rained but it is nice out today and there was one other day where it didn't rain. We've been doing some work around the house. We left on the 16th of March and got to our mobile home in Florida on the 17th of March. It's already the 20th. Time is going by quickly. I did some crocheting on the trip down here, not a whole lot and only a little bit since I got here.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Thanks Spoula and MeToo!,
    It is a nice place. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. It has rained but it is nice out today and there was one other day where it didn't rain. We've been doing some work around the house. We left on the 16th of March and got to our mobile home in Florida on the 17th of March. It's already the 20th. Time is going by quickly. I did some crocheting on the trip down here, not a whole lot and only a little bit since I got here.
    Jean Marie
    Hello Jean Marie, I am happy to hear that you arrived safely. Yes, the weather is not that great lately. We had one day in the 80's and the mornings in the 30's. All our Azaleas have bloomed then we got heavy winds knocking off some of the flowers. Now we have heavy yellow pollen. Welcome to the South East.

Did you drive down to Florida or take a late flight? Will you be staying in your mobile home or in a community residence that you mentioned before.

I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly and that you enjoy yourself.

Spoula

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Spoula,
    My husband drove from Holland Michigan to the south part of Georgia on March 16 and then we stayed at a hotel for the night and then the next morning (March 17), we had 4 hours of driving to get to our place.

There is a couple community centers that we can go to from our mobile home. We're going to head back to Michigan next week.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, Thanks for the update. I hope you have a safe trip back home.

Spoula